Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Where was Alice’s empathy when Bianca lost the use of her legs through stress because Alice was bullying her in front of hundreds of thousands of people?
Where was it when she outed Bianca's medical diagnosis when it wasn’t public knowledge?

• Heart
Reactions: 91

solitarywalrus

Hello all!

I figured I'd pop in and introduce myself. I've been lurking for a while, I read the wiki, and am in the process of going through the threads (there are so many!) I'm up to thread no 67 at the moment, but I refreshed, and noticed in the time I'd been reading the threads, 4 more had appeared 😂 So I figured I should just introduce myself, in case I never catch up!

I know IG from my childhood- I was a big fan of hornblower. I vaguely knew about the fan site incident, I was on the internet at that time, and I remember it being mentioned in live journals and similar... I remember at the time, even as a young person, thinking that the whole incident sounded a bit off to me, and that there were some red flags there. But I assumed I just didn't know the full picture... and that it was fine. Perhaps not, and my instincts as a kid were right... Otherwise, I didn't really know AE, and I've never seen 102 Dalmatians. Sorry FMs 🐶

I've been keeping up with what's been happening but only in a vague sense in the media, but I heard about the PRO and I figured some really significant stuff must've happened that I'd missed, and that I'd join and read through to see it in "real time". Obviously I didn't expect there to be as much as there is- it seems the general media has missed quite a lot that's gone on

Some notable points I've enjoyed/laughed at/raised my eyebrows at:
RatCarGate! (Who knew rats enjoyed the yummy innards of Priuses so much?)
CameoGate (Does the cameo get better? I don't want spoilers, but I hope so...)
The swimming pool of doom...
TONE! (Oh so weird...) and Tamika...
The HORSE WHISPERER EPISODE!
Alice's neck! FWIW- I think it's just a prominent sternocleidomastoid muscle tbh
The weird murderous dreams... 😬
The twitter deactivation (did she ever come back- no! Don't tell me!)
The instagram hack 😱
The film, which I keep wanting to call "a pocketful of sunshine", idk

There are so many of you who have been really insightful, and your commentary has been really interesting. Singling a few people out (but you're all great 😊) @welp you're so on the ball and switched on! @Knitwit I've really enjoyed your posts so far- so insightful, and thoughtful @Autisteuse you too have been really interesting to read. I'm sure I've missed loads of people out. Weirdly I feel like a peripheral part of the group, without ever having commented... so I figured I should say hi! 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 88

bats*itbarbie

Chatty Member
Alice has just posted about Anne Heche on Instagram
Alice: " we need to work on our collective empathy ". Also Alice: literally the last 2 and more years of abuse to her ex and her kids, including that directed on a young woman with MS, a blameless person who dared to say she had scratched their car and someone else's, abusing everyone here for mental/ physical health issues, and literally anyone else who disagrees with her. SMDH. CUNT. ABUSER. NARCISSISTIC BITCH. SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTH. And to the Fms here, don't go snapshotting the last sentence, at least have the balls to snapshot the entire post. 🤢🤮😡🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

thegoldenhour7

“If only most people have half the empathy and compassion you do.” Is there anyone on here who is able to read this commment with a straight face without at least sniggering? I’ve tried, but failed.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70

Just William

VIP Member
Alice can fuck right off with using Anne's death & lecturing people about empathy. I'm sad Anne died, she was a talented actress, (I don't know enough of her past to comment on her issues but am sorry she was so troubled) but I am also angry because I hate drunk/stoned drivers.
It's a miracle she didn't kill someone. While I feel very sorry for her sons & those who loved her & for her losing her life so needlessly I feel so very sorry for the innocent woman who could easily have been killed, who has lost her home, a lifetime's worth of sentimental treasures as well as stuff she needed for her work but apparently she isn't worthy of even a passing mention but then she isn't famous so of no use to Alice.

Alice is a user, a gory grief thief, an emotional vampire who feeds off others genuine pain to a) make her appear empathetic when we know she's anything but & b) as a springboard to turn it around to herself, if not immediately then to use later on.

She still uses her step sister's death. Her mothers death. Her father 'abandoning' her. She used the pain of every woman who had genuinely been blind sided & left for another woman knowing full well it would result in her getting masses of sympathy as so many would relate & as she has no conscience the truth of actually WHY he left her is irrelevant in her world of lies. The number of posts we have seen where other women have shared their real pain in sympathy to her & she reacts like she did to Chrissy's genuine post about Olivia. Brief lip service then straight back to what matters to Alice, herself. She revolts me. :sick:

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 70

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
I see AE is performing again. Lecturing people, drawing attention to herself. She could have simply posted a simple RIP message about Anne passing. But no, got on her high horse. She has no fucking business telling anyone how to behave or what to say.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 68

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Alice wants attention for Anne to excuse her own behavior, IMO. Anne also battled her son's fathers in court for custody of both children and made wild accusations against them both. I think Alice is trying to align herself with Anne as a warning. And it is not only obvious, it is unconscionable.

Unlike Alice, Anne was a hardworking and well respected artist and actor. She had two boys and still managed to work and co-parent despite her struggles. Let her rest.

• Heart
Reactions: 68

M33L4

VIP Member
I’m not going to take a lecture on community and empathy from a woman so devoid of both for her own children and ex-husband. Fuck right off. She threw her own “beloved” alcoholic brother under the metaphorical bus, she doesn’t speak to her own dad and step-mum and regularly uses the tragic passing of a child she had absolutely no relationship with for likes on Instagram. Give my fucking head peace.

• Heart
Reactions: 67

Just William

VIP Member
Talk is cheap & actions really do speak louder than words. These screen shots I took still have the power to leave me speechless at her sheer audacity to come out with these remarks when her actions are the polar opposite.

Screenshot 2022-01-03 180035.png

Screenshot 2022-03-20 163015.png
Screenshot 2022-03-20 163041.png

Screenshot 2022-03-20 163123.png

Screenshot 2022-03-20 163151.png

Screenshot 2022-05-31 122756.png

Screenshot 2022-04-14 212757.png 7.png

:sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 66
Guess WHAT!!!

I did my trial day today, and started by asking the guy what he wants from a PA, lots of questions, took notes. Overhauled his emails and showed him shortcuts on Outlook that blew him mind. Ended at 2.30pm asking how he would see me fitting into his team. He said he would think out it.

Got offered the job 17 minutes ago!!

On topic; see Alice? A good reputation and trying your best goes a long way...

• Heart
Reactions: 65

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Perhaps now is the time for Alice to reflect on her own addictions, precarious mental health, and out of control behavior. Let Anne's incredibly sad end be a wake up call. Two beautiful sons are now left without their mother. Rather than using Anne's death as an attention grab, maybe Alice could actually focus on becoming a better and more stable human.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 64

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
At first glance, there is nothing wrong with Alice's post and I agree with much of it. But because of her past form, it appears self-serving. There is a 'I am also a desperate woman, who knows what I might be driven to do?' vibe to it. She goes into gratuitous detail about Anne Heche's agony as she did with her step-sister, and correct me if I am wrong but I don't believe that paramedics administer cocaine to burn victims

View attachment 1496068View attachment 1496070
Malice doesn’t even know what happened. For one she had smoke inhalation and an anoxic brain injury. This would render her unconscious. Sitting up briefly could have been from pain or a symptom of the anoxia”no oxygen.” Secondly she would have immediately been intubated in the ambulance because she couldn’t breathe and would be sedated. Third she was on a ventilator and in a coma the entire time before she was taken off life support. Essentially she was brain dead and would feel nothing. Even so she was receiving sedation and possibly pain meds as well.

I do have sympathy for her but I believe the cocaine and alcohol made her behave so erratically. I don’t believe she tried to commit suicide but definitely was self destructive.

The thing about Malice is she has sympathy for people she isn’t close to or even knows. But none for her own family, husband, stbx husband, and children. That’s typical narc behavior. And she’s also trying to hint about her own situation to get sympathy from others. She’s a cunt.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

upyernelly

Chatty Member
I feel exactly the same 👍

Can I ask how you are feeling? Was this chemo any less gruelling? I can’t remember if you are in the UK but if you are, I hope these ridiculous temperatures aren’t adding to your discomfort.

I know lots of people here are thinking of you and wishing you the very best recovery ❤

Thank you @sallygsoton for asking!!
I’m in the UK - Cambridge area and this heat is OMG. I’m coming out of the end of my second chemo, it’s really kicking my arse taking me about 10 -13 days before I can even function. The steroids are particularly difficult for me.
Today it became clear that the cold cap wasn’t working so Mr Nelly has just shaved my head for me, there has been tears.
Chemo makes you weird though … I do strange things. For example this week in my infinite wisdom I decided to demonstrate to everyone how much hair I was losing. So I collected it all in a bag and carried it around showing it to various family members. Think - Charlie Brown with a blanket but instead - a grown ass woman carrying around a bag of hair. WTF 😳

Thank you for thinking of me - you are all truly lovely and I’m very grateful for this little slice of camaraderie ♥♥♥

• Heart
Reactions: 63
She latches onto any tragedy and always has her say.
She had to throw in that she met Anne Heche once.
Yeah she probably was nice that time but it doesn’t change the fact that she nearly killed an innocent woman and her animals.
Destroyed her house til there is nothing left.
Not to mention driving like a cunt where she could have killed so many people.
Im sorry she died but honestly think she was on a suicide mission.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

sevenyearbiatch

Chatty Member
7CEEDD97-CD61-48BB-95EB-5B367B486A04.jpeg

The projection …

Didn’t Ioan state she started drinking at 11am on one particular occasion? That was undoubtedly NOT a one-off occurrence.

Where does Saint mAlice get off telling other people to be empathetic?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 62