Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #134 She’s been quiet for a spell, she’s ‘in divorce PRO hell’(or in a cell?)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It'll come to me, View attachment 1504979 View attachment 1504985got heatwave brain fog!🤭
I'm so sorry. I'll see myself out. 😭😎
There are three newish posters who have come back with new accounts after the doxxing threats which got really bad in March. There was an account that Alice and her FMs got totally fixated on probably because their username sounded like a RL first and last name which it wasn't. I think they are back but I don't know which of the three (welcome back everyone! 🎉) they posted a lot and had good observations I won't say where they were located to be on the safe side

• Heart
Reactions: 19
There are three newish posters who have come back with new accounts after the doxxing threats which got really bad in March. There was an account that Alice and her FMs got totally fixated on probably because their username sounded like a RL first and last name which it wasn't. I think they are back but I don't know which of the three (welcome back everyone! 🎉) they posted a lot and had good observations I won't say where they were located to be on the safe side

Thanks for that! (y) Got a few in mind now incl' one I think I know but not 100%! 😂 I'm not the sharpest crayon in the box! 🤭
I'm glad they have returned too! :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:😘

Reactions: 14
currently, posts #913 and #962 are tied with each having received (at this time) 23 votes.

(I'm getting sleepy again - think I messed up the time I started a thread and put it somehow into 'families' rather than 'celebrities')

someone, start new thread?? huh, huh?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Nite lovely turds, off to try & sleep (bleeping humidity. 2 fans blowing on me overnight & I'm still hot, sweaty & can't sleep properly)
:poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:😘

currently, posts #913 and #962 are tied with each having received (at this time) 23 votes.

(I'm getting sleepy again - think I messed up the time I started a thread and put it somehow into 'families' rather than 'celebrities')

someone, start new thread?? huh, huh?
Still here, just checked both still on 23. I'll hang on a bit, see if one overtakes!

If anyone hasn't yet voted now might be a good time, lol! ;)

Post #913 p46
Post #962 p49

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Nite lovely turds, off to try & sleep (bleeping humidity. 2 fans blowing on me overnight & I'm still hot, sweaty & can't sleep properly)
:poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:😘

Still here, just checked both still on 23. I'll hang on a bit, see if one overtakes!

If anyone hasn't yet voted now might be a good time, lol! ;)

Post #913 p46
Post #962 p49
Post #913 p46 -- COFFEE BEAN 100.....in WELSH!!
Post #962 p49 -- Bianca's birthdaying on a rock, Alice is looking for dinocock

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Must I am surprised no one has asked how Ella's 1st day at school was or is she planning on home schooling her. Do you really think she has paid the school fees?

Reactions: 10
Dunno. :unsure: Lot of help! 🤭

ETA - I can stay up awhile longer, probably won't sleep much anyway. I have copy/pasted your post.

ETA 2 - both gone up a vote! 24 each! 😂
am gonna try to walk around a little bit (mobility is not great for me) and maybe can stay awake a bit longer also... 🌹

• Heart
243.gif
268.gif

ETA - just checked again & @Nixlondon wins with 28.
Congrats @Nixlondon & Commiserations @Archduchess of Luxembourg

Gonna start the new thread now.

New thread.

I have no report button to ask mods to please lock this thread. :)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.