Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #131 A 3 year ban on Alice’s gob—but will she ever get a job?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Frak, we should write a book. A Journey through Mordor, Love in a Time of Alice, etc etc

• Haha
Reactions: 18
yeah Zeus has one bright blue eye and one grey I’ll post a pic … all my dogs are XL bullies bar her now. But Zeus was found in a puppy farm raid and da fella’s brother is a fed so when they found him there was that many puppies all the local rescues were overwhelmed so we took him .. but his back had fused in a U shape it’s taken loads of physio but he’s as good as he’ll get now which is a great loved life pain free x when the dogs home in Manchester burnt down da fella and his mates raised over £30k in 24 hours ! We lurvvveeee our pooches xx
Oh you are doing God's work looking after animals! Wow that's a lot of money, something to be very proud of I have all the time in the world for people that take in animals 💗💗

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh you are doing God's work looking after animals! Wow that's a lot of money, something to be very proud of I have all the time in the world for people that take in animals 💗💗
That’s was just in24 hours and just them they raised hundreds of thousands overall … all the footie clubs got involved so you can imagine xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Had a great day offline goijbg to the safari park with my wee boy and my sister for some tattle free time to recharge and it was lovely. I am glad to be back though amongst all my fellow turds. I came to tattle after the loss of my baby boy at 24wks due to fatal heart and brain anomalies. I joined in February and I have been awed by the community spirit from strangers that have become online friends who I check up on via posts to see how they are.
Alice would of been better embracing social media to be kind and not go down the road she did. Social media consumed her and it became her all and now look at her she's got a 3yr pro and nobody
I am so very sorry for your loss, it must be so hard for you and your family. You are amongst friends here in this little community and you are right, there is very much a caring community spirit here. Alice has used sm to try and destroy others, and to appear the victim in all of this. In the end sadly, this addiction of hers to sm has ended up contributing to her own downfall.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

I'm in the minority I know but I stopped watching Top Gun after just 20 minutes, was totally underwhelmed, lol!
You’re not in a minority at all xx I’m gonna ask my friend about getting‘audible’ available like hornblower books x I know you’d love to watch it ❤🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I wonder if Ioan’s free now to talk with casting directors now, I hope there’s something in the works or some discussions behind the scenes. I know there’s probably press for The Reunion coming up and the rest of the divorce to do but there’s only many dog walks that one can do to pass the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.