Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #131 A 3 year ban on Alice’s gob—but will she ever get a job?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
K, so I'm bored out of my mind at work (over in 10 mins though), and was just perving on various Ioan piccies online and came across this one. Good grief, she looks terrifying!

View attachment 1471878

I think it's the eyes. The eyes that re-he-heeeeally aren't smiling.
She just can't get a good look together.
She'll wear a nice dress with ugly pointed shoes or earrings like these with a formal gown.
Screenshot_20220726-132012_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Alice is a user and an abuser. She used her twitter sycophants and when they stopped being quite so agreeable by offering more tempered advice, she told them to duck off. Why hasn’t the penny dropped. Alice is not a pleasant woman, she could not give a shiny shite about them and never could. They were in thrall to a blue tick. And as for the GFM, nice but gullible. Get a refund, get a refund! Said in the same voice as Alice when she told him to change his name.
How can her fans support her? There is overwhelming evidence supporting what an absolutely awful person she is. Yes initially you could get drawn into the man done me wrong narrative which initially yes, you get hurt and the stuff she spins supports that but you literally can spend 2 minutes to find that it's not true. I truly do not understand the mentality behind the people that support her unless it's a man horrible woman good.
I still find it absolutely unbelievable that she has absolutely destroyed this. That she has taken something that could have seen her and their family in a nice home, with (some, not all financial support for her) and burnt it to to the ground that leaves her with absolutely nothing. Completely unemployable. Not that it was really an option.
So a year ago her and the girls could be living in a nice house with support and she maybe could have come out of something with this. Now it's all destroyed. And the sad thing is she probably still thinking she will win when she releases her truth. It truly is very very sad.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Always has him in a headlock or arms around the neck. Very possessive behaviour 🤔
She looks like that one mate that you used to hang around with back in the day and then find the photos of years later and go "Oh tit! Alice! What a bleeping bleep she was!"

• Haha
Reactions: 36
My eyes were bleeding looking at the fashion choices. And actually his outfits were sometimes pretty poor too. No doubt her influence. This one though, a black lacy dress with blue and beige platform wedges? My eyes!
For the actual love of God, wtf am I looking at here 🧐. She clearly never had a stylist, because that just does not work. She had an amazing figure here I must say: all she had to put on was a black pair of pointed stilettos or black strappy sandals 🤷🏼‍♀️.....am off to bleach my eyes !

• Haha
Reactions: 22
K, so I'm bored out of my mind at work (over in 10 mins though), and was just perving on various Ioan piccies online and came across this one. Good grief, she looks terrifying!

View attachment 1471878

I think it's the eyes. The eyes that re-he-heeeeally aren't smiling.
Between the teeth and the eyes--she looks like she is about to unhinge her jaws and swallow a hypnotized photographer whole.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I like photo 4 - they both look natural and happy. They both look lovely 😊

The photos at the San Andreas premiere- he’s smiling through gritted teeth & wishing she’d get the duck off him. Grim 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 10
This is what I mean about the way the articles have been written. They are unable to grasp the enormity of what a three year PRO means.
And they are advising her to break the PRO, so end up in jail or with huge fines. Really clever people her followers!

• Heart
I’m off to watch girl interrupted.. night one an all xx
And remember…
WE’RE NOT ALICE ❤💩🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Watching Fred Sirriex's 17 yr old daughter win a Gold in the 10 mt Platform at the CG

0_Fred-and-Andrea-commonwealth-diving-Aug-2022.jpg

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.