Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #131 A 3 year ban on Alice’s gob—but will she ever get a job?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I appreciate so many of the news rags publishing stories about the PRO. But there are an awful lot of Gruffudd "claims" and to "protect his girlfriend" going on in these articles.

Still seeing a lot of "claiming" and not enough "proven enough for a judge to issue an unusual three year PRO in lieu of a one year PRO."

And yes, I realize this is journalism speak but again - imagine if it was Alice getting a PRO against him.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
I can believe that some have “changed,” but very, very few. And even the definition of “changed” confuses me, because in what ways have they done this? What do they now hold as truth? What do they still maintain is the truth? I wouldn’t trust them fully.
It seems to be a superficial change at most. They have a real herd mentality but no principles. So, if there are lots of FMs giving IG and BW tit, they are happy to join the pile on, but get cold feet when the wind changes.

Deb: We’re here if she wants to talk, but she won’t want to hear what we’d say bc it would be grounded in reality!

Eh, why do you still want to talk to someone who lied to you repeatedly and then dumped you? Why bother when she spent 2 years ignoring good advice?? The lure of blue check validation is irresistible to some people I guess.

Lin: Letting me look like the idiot fit defending her when everyone knew she had an [ebay] account and bought a ton of designer stuff instead of buying food for her kids.

They are so gullible. It never occurred to her to look for ebay receipts like @welp did (iirc).

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Oh do shut up. Stop goading her. I’m not an Alice fan but this isn’t helpful
“I’ve been a stepparent’ - well thank god she’s out of those children’s lives at least. I bet their relationships with both their parents is far better since she left the picture. It sure gives you an insight into these people’s minds though.

Reactions: 19
I appreciate so many of the news rags publishing stories about the PRO. But their are an awful lot of Gruffudd "claims" and to "protect his girlfriend" going on in these articles.

Still seeing a lot of "claiming" and not enough "proven enough for a judge to issue an unusual three year PRO in lieu of a one year PRO."

And yes, I realize this is journalism speak but again - imagine if it was Alice getting a PRO against him.
Exactly. Particularly as the judge said the case was judged on facts alone and not hearsay evidence

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Why do so many of these Alice “supporters” keep saying “oh it’s just to gag her”

SHE HAD HER bleeping CHANCE TO GIVE HER “TRUTH” in a court of law and didn’t turn up, what more can you tell these nutcases! She doesn’t have ANY truth to tell.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
It seems to be a superficial change at most. They have a real herd mentality but no principles. So, if there are lots of FMs giving IG and BW tit, they are happy to join the pile on, but get cold feet when the wind changes.

Deb: We’re here if she wants to talk, but she won’t want to hear what we’d say bc it would be grounded in reality!

Eh, why do you still want to talk to someone who lied to you repeatedly and then dumped you? Why bother when she spent 2 years ignoring good advice?? The lure of blue check validation is irresistible to some people I guess.

Lin: Letting me look like the idiot fit defending her when everyone knew she had an [ebay] account and bought a ton of designer stuff instead of buying food for her kids.

They are so gullible. It never occurred to her to look for ebay receipts like @welp did (iirc).
They might as well be trying to have a friendship with a fridge…And still they go back for more.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh do shut up. Stop goading her. I’m not an Alice fan but this isn’t helpful
Yes. Go ahead Alice provide them with titillating details and breach your PRO. I am sure they will be the first to put some money on your jailhouse account when you are in jail, so you are able to afford that $15 package of M & M's. These people are bleeping despicable. Instead of helping her see the light, they are goading her in breaching the PRO for their entertainment.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
I think some people cannot compute that someone is emotionally cold as ice and try harder with them in an attempt to ‘reach’ them. If you’ve done that relentlessly over the years and nothing has changed, time to give up and spend your time and someone who needs and is worthy of it. Or they appreciate any affiliation with a blue tick account. Either way I think it’s related to low self-esteem tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Fizzplops (mAlice sock imo)

I don't know why she didn't 'prove' this but she has alleged that it was her who was the abused one in her marriage. Maybe she's right? Maybe it was verbal, or manipulative or withholding or neglect and there is no easy 'proof'.

Given how good AE was at secretly recording things I don't believe for a second she couldn't have got proof if he was abusive. Sticking doggedly to that bullshit narrative though, I see. lmao

Secret payoff deal behind the scenes, hence Alice not turning up??

IG paid AE to stay away from court? LOL More likely she chickened out as she had no defence.

I'm sure neither Alice nor Bianca are using 'socks' to comment anywhere. Alice says enough under her own name and I'm sure Bianca is too occupied and would have to be n u ts to risk it. It's particularly embarrassing when people talk with certainty about Alice's DM comment 'socks'. Seriously, wise up.

How would you know? AE has previous and has gone quiet on her official SM. Seriously, wise up Plops!

• Heart
Reactions: 30

they are also retconning a lot. They now claim that they gave her a lot of useful advice (and I believe them that they did this, but after Ioan filed the Restraining Order, because there was a definite change in attitude in public) but they were egging her on hard for a long time in her delusions about the divorce before that: It would be a weird strategy to enable somebody to do something unreasonable in public, but then be tough on them behind the scenes.

And I know they will reply to this somewhere with "you dont know the whole story" etc. etc. Great, you are saying this for two years and yet I was much closer to the real story (we dont even know what is is, but it's definitely not the one Alice told them) by using my brain.
BjckTkF.png

(btw, at one point they accused me of being Zhora, because I would know too much and because they were so convinced that Ioan cant have more than 5 supporters after their and Alice's mudslinging campaign 😭 )

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

The two of them can duck off to be honest. Trying to clean the dirt off of themselves but it's too late. Lin in particular was incredibly nasty and vicious so she can piss off trying to act like she is clean as a whistle.

They're both clearly quite obsessive individuals, fawning over various celebrities. 99% of the time the celebrities don't engage with their overeager (to be polite, not sure why I'm starting now but I digress) fans. They hit the jackpot in their eyes when Alice started interacting with them because it gave them an in with one of their obsessions, Ioan.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Alice not removing Ioan's text from her Instagram is really grinding my gears. Her Instagram will be getting a huge amount of traffic since the media reported on Ioan being granted the DVRO. Many of those people won't know the context and will judge the text harshly. The longer it is left up the more harm it does.

I would think that if Alice doesn't remove the text and all her other libelous tit from her Instagram very soon Ioan's attorneys will contact Instagram she could lose her account entirely for breaching the DVRO

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
OK, @welp Your first post on ground zero thread was incredible!! You're an incredible investigator. Obviously we all know this but that detail was astounding! There were a fair number of Alice sympathisers on that one and you just ... wow. I bow to thee x

• Heart
Reactions: 32
They saw Alice’s evidence, well all did, she posted it on her social media. She realised it wouldn’t wash in court when even her followers were embarrassed by it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
they are also retconning a lot. They now claim that they gave her a lot of useful advice (and I believe them that they did this, but after Ioan filed the Restraining Order, because there was a definite change in attitude in public) but they were egging her on hard for a long time in her delusions about the divorce before that: It would be a weird strategy to enable somebody to do something unreasonable in public, but then be tough on them behind the scenes.

And I know they will reply to this somewhere with "you dont know the whole story" etc. etc. Great, you are saying this for two years and yet I was much closer to the real story (we dont even know what is is, but it's definitely not the one Alice told them) by using my brain.
View attachment 1472142
(btw, at one point they accused me of being Zhora, because I would know too much and because they were so convinced that Ioan cant have more than 5 supporters after their and Alice's mudslinging campaign 😭 )
Zhora and her bleeping degree

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lupine and these gold star followers get a real high from being dissenters and a pat on the head from Alice. They like to think of themselves as radical superior thinking renegades just by going against the grain. Lupine basically admitted it in his post a couple of days ago. They are delusional and deep down they know it’s lies but enjoy the crusade.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.