Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #131 A 3 year ban on Alice’s gob—but will she ever get a job?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of her rabbit fans has yielded a tad, and instead of blaming 100 % Ioan on everything she went down to 99 % 🤣

also another one
View attachment 1471895
what abusive behavior? Anything Alice published was a complete joke :ROFLMAO:
Dear Person on the Internet: He has not stopped her. She had a chance to put every bit of abusive behavior she has experienced in her response to the TRO and the PRO. So explain to me why she did not do that? No one stopped her. And she had excellent lawyers. You act like she had some lawyer practicing out of the back of a pawn shop. She had excellent lawyers all the way up until June 2022. Just like everyone can read what he said in his filings, the same would be true regarding Alice. She has been mouthing off for a year and a half. And you act as if everything she has posted is the truth. So much of it is malicious and lies. That's okay with you? But, again, nobody muzzled her. She could have filed all of her evidence and abusive behavior you say she's experienced in her filing for all the world to see. She didn't, did she? Hmm. I wonder why. An alcoholic raging on the internet spewing vile and half-truths or outright lies most of the time is not Alice speaking out about abuse. It's attacking and manipulation. Alice, if she would have responded to the TRO and PRO, would have had her say. She fired her attorney because she didn't like the truth. Alice hates the truth. It's why she fired her attorney and didn't attend the August hearing.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
I do like how Ioan left with nothing but three outfits on the one hand, but obviously he took all of Alice's papers with him
View attachment 1471874
Real world alert - you can't get assistance sitting in a two million dollar+ home with a nanny.

This is cognitive dissonance Alice has created in her followers. Their divorces are the "same."

No. No they are not. She can't wheel up with Gloria and apply for food stamps ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Someone on the last thread was wondering what League Of Gentlemen
was

Local Shop for Local People

Cannibal Butcher

Pauline and her Pens
I'm outing myself as a complete wimp here ... that show scares me!! I can't watch it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How do I link to @Bridgeofsighs last post on the last thread? It’s literally the last post. She totally nails it about these fm /rats jumping ship.

But they’ll be sneaking back on soon enough. None of them have any decency. They saw everything that we saw, all of it. And they still supported her. I don’t believe any of them have changed. I haven’t seen even one of them apologise to Ioan and Bianca and that says it all really.
I remember one apology from an FM, actually. On one of B’s posts—something along the lines of them having been wrong about her. And I think she responded compassionately, because, you know, that’s the kind of human being she is.

I can believe that some have “changed,” but very, very few. And even the definition of “changed” confuses me, because in what ways have they done this? What do they now hold as truth? What do they still maintain is the truth? I wouldn’t trust them fully.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I've seen some posters mention they don't know how to start a new thread, so I thought a little tutorial might be helpful?

1) Find the new thread title. Click "most liked posts" at the top of the thread and this will rank posts by number of likes. Scan through this until you find a suggestion. Sometimes this could be multiple pages in because of how many likes some of our resident turds get for their regular posts. Thread suggestions are often posted in bold which can help with finding them. I think we usually wait until late in the thread, after post 900, for suggestions to give everyone a fair shot.

2)Go to the "traditional celebs" page and click "post thread" (orange button at the top of the page). Or click here:

3)Type the new thread title in the following format:
Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #XYZ: Winning title here

For the first post, I usually just copy post 1 from the previous thread and edit it slightly to reference the poster who suggested the new thread title and add a link to the last thread.

Before pressing "post thread", just double-check that the section titled "tags" says Alice Evans - this usually populates automatically based on the thread title so you shouldn't have to worry about it but no harm to just check. This tag ensures that your new thread appears in the directory of Alice Evans threads and adds the wiki link too.

4)Go ahead and press "post thread" and your new thread now exists. Copy the link for it and post it into the previous thread to let people know it's done.

5)Press "report" on that post and use the box to send a quick message to the moderators to tell them you've started a new thread and request that they lock the old one.

I think that's it, unless anyone has anything else to add or any questions?

• Heart
Reactions: 40
If she is going to defy the RO she won’t for a while. I think this will have hit her hard. She has lost everything.
I think she really has a friend visiting and hasn't taken the time to post her thoughts yet. 😬

I know I'm anxious to hear them. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
During this period of peace, I'm doing it. Starting back from thread 1 baby!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Someone on the last thread was wondering what League Of Gentlemen
was

Local Shop for Local People

Cannibal Butcher

Pauline and her Pens
Ooh thank you for sharing! I have some very weird and wonderful neighbours in Royston Vasey - am sending Babs Cabs with Alice’s papers - she will certainly be served! No messing with Babs!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I do like how Ioan left with nothing but three outfits on the one hand, but obviously he took all of Alice's papers with him
View attachment 1471874
Alice just wanted to be seen as the victim and that will never change no matter how many restraining orders. She just has that mentality you can tell that from when she talks about her life starting from childhood. People never stay long around her because they drain your energy and drag you down with them. I feel so sorry for those girls I just hope they can open up to their therapist when the time comes and Alice isn't able to control their narrative which I fear has been the story so far.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I could never watch TLOG. So scary. That scene - your my wife now is the stuff of nightmares. I have seen that clip a few times on other tv progs and that was enough for me.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I could never watch TLOG. So scary. That scene - your my wife now is the stuff of nightmares. I have seen that clip a few times on other tv progs and that was enough for me.
Yes it is very dark so not for everyone I totally understand . But the ‘my wife now!’ character does remind me of mAlice- I can quite believe her saying to Ioan manically after the ghastly wedding ‘you’re my hubs now’ !!! She too is the stuff of nightmares!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Pay stubs from which job exactly? 🤔
😂😂 Which decade more like 🤭
Alice didn't apply for assistance because she wasn't entitled to it because she was getting maintenance and child support from Ioan. She didn't tell her FMs this to keep up the lies that she was weaving.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
How do I link to @Bridgeofsighs last post on the last thread? It’s literally the last post. She totally nails it about these fm /rats jumping ship.

But they’ll be sneaking back on soon enough. None of them have any decency. They saw everything that we saw, all of it. And they still supported her. I don’t believe any of them have changed. I haven’t seen even one of them apologise to Ioan and Bianca and that says it all really.
BIB exactly. Thanks for that. I was very sweary but I am blaming @M33L4 's bad influence. 🤭 So here it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
During this period of peace, I'm doing it. Starting back from thread 1 baby!
Yes I might join you in a review. I managed the first 15 and then you all were talking so quickly I couldn’t catch up so I skipped to about 35. I feel I might have missed good stuff there because there was Bianca’s “friend” or whoever so I want to go back and look at those.

I was also going to have a peek around to see how many pictures we could find of her holding him in a headlock. There’s a lot I’m quite sure. That’s a possessive and dominating stance, many men do it if their partner is smaller than them, I have a friend who used to do it until I pointed it out to them that it’s possessive and a dominant thing and he realised it wasn’t a good look so good on him, changed his ways for the selfies.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
BIB exactly. Thanks for that. I was very sweary but I am blaming @M33L4 's bad influence. 🤭 So here it is.

You’ve every right to be angry. They came after us again and again. All because we don’t believe or support Alice an abuser of her husband and children. duck her.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.