Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #131 A 3 year ban on Alice’s gob—but will she ever get a job?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed. Her acting career is well and truly down Jo matter what she does or says now. She doesn't need a public profile. She should just delete her Instagram and Twitter permanently, get her health (physical and mental) back on track and focus on getting a job and being a good mother. It's really the only productive path for her now.

Reactions: 26
You all have such beautiful critters! @Blurp - I'm loving your gorgeous middle dog giving the side eye! Ha!
She was really annoyed at me that afternoon! Her mission is to take herself out for a walk around the area through a hole in the fencing that neither nor any of the other dogs nor any fencing guys can find. She does come home and sit outside the gate and bark to be let in but there's always idiots on the road so I worry about that or being reported to the dog wardens or SSPCA . She disappeared for a walk at midday on the hottest day so far so I put her in that pretty pink wet cooling vest to her total disgust .

She is beautiful!!!

I have a Frenchie too - she’s just had spinal surgery as she has IVDD so is paralysed - hopefully she will regain the use of her legs in 3-6 months!
Check out Broken Biscuits on Facebook or Instagram - they're a British charity that works with and advises about pets with mobility problems, including those with wheels. They're currently building an activity centre and track for disabled dogs in particular.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
With all these cat pics I thought I would add Colin living his best life. To keep it on topic, he looks like how I imagine Alice would after she drowns her sorrows with a case of wine. View attachment 1476406
That's a cat?!?! Looks like a giant happy squirrel. A flying squirrel that had taken off their wings to take a nap.

How to Levitate

I almost woke my children up laughing throughout this! Thank you for This!!!

Reactions: 21
I thought this bit was interesting (below). So if Alice breaches the order, and the officer (police?) is informed, then she MUST be arrested. That should make her think, no?

“Arrest Required if Order Is Violated:
If an officer has probable cause to believe that the restrained person had notice of the order and has disobeyed the order, the officer must arrest the restrained person.”

Reactions: 25
correction below to comments I previously had in this post -- I saw that form #s were inserted but over-sighted that the boxes weren't checked
thanks @Knitwit

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Does that differ from the TRO??!! If it was the same on the TRO it had zilch effect. I hope this is new. And makes her stop.

Alice also has to (per page 6 of newest PRO docs):

1) attend a required 'Batterer Intervention Program"
2) transfer one or more wireless accounts from her to IG
What does 2 mean - wireless accounts? Does this relate to the kids?!!

Reactions: 12
Alice also has to (per page 6 of newest PRO docs):

1) attend a required 'Batterer Intervention Program"
2) transfer one or more wireless accounts from her to IG
Those boxes weren't ticked, so she isn't required to do either. Sorry, my mistake - it is marked

Reactions: 9
I suppose, strictly speaking, we don’t know if she’d already been arrested for breaching the TRO. After all, arrested doesn’t necessarily mean charged. And we do know that Ioan’s lawyers informed the sheriff that there had been a breach. Alice obviously hasn’t posted that anything like that happened, but it may have done. We don’t know absolutely everything that’s gone on.

Reactions: 18
She pushed Ioan over the edge with that text message screen shot judging by the judges addition at the end. Which I can totally understand because that would have been embarrassing to any human being and was an incredible breech of his and Ella’s privacy. Cunt.

Reactions: 32
Hey

The wrist needs an x-ray if it's like that x

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.