Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JoelFizz

VIP Member
Last week I asked a bunch of people gathered for lunch if they had been following the divorce. One piped up and asked is that the guy from Liar. Other one went oh yeah, him. Not a peep about AE. AE is only famous in her head.
What?! Not ONE of them said "Alice Evans? Didn't she give up her amazing acting career for him and helped him become the star that he is today?!"

I find that odd. Everybody loves Alice Evans. EVERYBODY.

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

MarkC1387

VIP Member
It seems to be a superficial change at most. They have a real herd mentality but no principles. So, if there are lots of FMs giving IG and BW shit, they are happy to join the pile on, but get cold feet when the wind changes.

Deb: We’re here if she wants to talk, but she won’t want to hear what we’d say bc it would be grounded in reality!

Eh, why do you still want to talk to someone who lied to you repeatedly and then dumped you? Why bother when she spent 2 years ignoring good advice?? The lure of blue check validation is irresistible to some people I guess.

Lin: Letting me look like the idiot fit defending her when everyone knew she had an [ebay] account and bought a ton of designer stuff instead of buying food for her kids.

They are so gullible. It never occurred to her to look for ebay receipts like @welp did (iirc).
The two of them can fuck off to be honest. Trying to clean the dirt off of themselves but it's too late. Lin in particular was incredibly nasty and vicious so she can piss off trying to act like she is clean as a whistle.

They're both clearly quite obsessive individuals, fawning over various celebrities. 99% of the time the celebrities don't engage with their overeager (to be polite, not sure why I'm starting now but I digress) fans. They hit the jackpot in their eyes when Alice started interacting with them because it gave them an in with one of their obsessions, Ioan.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
So apparantly the box of wine was just a box to carry groceries in and groceries were paid for by her friend. Yeah. Don’t think so 🤣
Trader Joe’s does not pack groceries in boxes! I know because I go there whenever I can. These people are thinking of Aldi where you bag your own groceries and if boxes are available use them. But never Trader Joe’s. Nice try enablers. 🙄

• Heart

StoneMountain

VIP Member
GFM - another supporter(s) of Alice have wised up and received a refund of their donation(s)

another $60 refunded

1659654066534.png

Last edited:
  • Heart

brie l

VIP Member
With all these cat pics I thought I would add Colin living his best life. To keep it on topic, he looks like how I imagine Alice would after she drowns her sorrows with a case of wine.
100396D5-731A-45B9-A8C0-DD84D5478498.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

marjorytrashheap

VIP Member
“Set up and sorted for life” sounds like a financial arrangement. Odd language to use when talking about your husband/family.
SHE’S NOT FAMOUS!! No one, NO ONE, would have given even the tiniest bit of a micro fuck if he’d been boinking the entire suburb of Dandenong* behind her back if she’d just stopped flapping her gums about it. The only humiliation she’s suffered she brought on herself. The only publicity is the publicity SHE COURTED. This could all have been done and dusted a year ago and the DM would barely have given it a passing mention if Alice wasn’t an attention-seeking, ocean-going CUNT.

*other Australian suburbs are available

• Heart
  • Haha

House of Tea

VIP Member
Alice is a user and an abuser. She used her twitter sycophants and when they stopped being quite so agreeable by offering more tempered advice, she told them to fuck off. Why hasn’t the penny dropped. Alice is not a pleasant woman, she could not give a shiny shite about them and never could. They were in thrall to a blue tick. And as for the GFM, nice but gullible. Get a refund, get a refund! Said in the same voice as Alice when she told him to change his name.

• Haha
  • Heart

Blurp

VIP Member
20220714_173234.jpg

Three out of six of my rescued from Romania troublemakers. The one on the right is disabled but definitely rules the pack.

20220608_192648.jpg

My little princess. She comes in every night from the life of a country cat around the garden and fields. Her brother left us to take up residence at the farm next door! Every so often I get sent pictures of him in a hay bale, on their sofa, on their spare bed...

• Heart
  • Haha

BessieNessie

VIP Member
Thank you @ReturningthePearls 🙏🏼 And @StoneMountain ❤

And can we take a moment to appreciate @HeskeyScored ‘s unprecedented grand entrance to Tattle with that fab thread title. 🎉 🎊

Also a big welcome to most of all the other new posters that dived into the last thread and hit the ground running like bosses. It’s great to have you here 🤗🤗

ETA .. ‘kinell @Lulugrace it’s a bit early in the day even for you. ‘Conference call’, is that what they call it these days. 👀 😆

• Heart
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Bore da, lovelies.🌞🪬

It has been very quiet on Alice’s social media, hence our slower activity on the thread, I guess. But I personally felt some pleasantly smug satisfaction and comfort when it was announced on here that Alice’s recent incriminating IG posts were removed last night, one by one each hour. I don’t know if anyone else felt that way, maybe I’m alone in this.

Idk, it was just gratifying to consider that she felt defeated as she deleted each post. Granted, Alice never feels fully defeated, but I suspect that she was at least agitated af and maybe understanding that much of the tides of support have now turned against her, which must be quite alienating in a way that I don’t mind for her at all, haha. Of course, being a narc she won’t understand that SHE’S the reason why support for her has shifted so intensely, but I’m glad she’s feeling the loss of support regardless.

B and Ioan have been thru hell and back—they’re likely still there, as the divorce hasn’t been settled. But this was a victory they absolutely needed & deserved, and I (like everyone else) was so fuckin sick of watching Alice lie and lie and lie, swaddle herself in a blanket of victimhood and stroll around social media as if Ioan had wrongfully snatched every good thing from her life.

It was long overdue that she be put in her place. None of us know how long she’ll stay there, but I’m getting a damn good kick imagining how livid she must have been cleaning up her most recent posts and stewing in social media silence these past few days. ☺🥰

• Heart

klarakluckbag

VIP Member
SimpleTone: "It's groceries in the wine box. Not wine...groceries!!"

Every sentient being in the known Universe:

ishethough.png

• Haha

claudiarocks

VIP Member
She’ll still come out the victor !!
there’s always a little ‘go fck yourself ‘ in every ‘whatever’ !
0AABAA96-7383-41F0-8ECF-EC5888D1B2CE.jpeg
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
And course she’s ok she’s getting hammered on other peoples cash 💰

• Haha
  • Angry

Junebug895

Chatty Member
Yes. Go ahead Alice provide them with titillating details and breach your PRO. I am sure they will be the first to put some money on your jailhouse account when you are in jail, so you are able to afford that $15 package of M & M's. These people are fucking despicable. Instead of helping her see the light, they are goading her in breaching the PRO for their entertainment.
As much as I disagree with people goading her, I can't deny that the end result will also contribute towards my own entertainment.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

claudiarocks

VIP Member
Where be @claudiarocks ? She hasn't been abducted by sockbro has she?
Fck off that dick I’d jab him to the throat and then sell his good kidney 😂
Nah babes da fella bought me a new puppy… now yes it’s sweet and lovely… but as you know we don’t live together lol so he’s bought me a BABY … Christ I’ve forgotten cause Zeus was 6 month when we got him ! I adore her but I’m so fckin tired , my dogs are tired but she fckin loves it lol my largest dog is 90lb … she’s in his bed ! Kicked him clean out !
Ive got boss eyes like Alice 😂 thought that pic was on a spoiler soz 🙄

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow

MarkC1387

VIP Member
I've seen some posters mention they don't know how to start a new thread, so I thought a little tutorial might be helpful?

1) Find the new thread title. Click "most liked posts" at the top of the thread and this will rank posts by number of likes. Scan through this until you find a suggestion. Sometimes this could be multiple pages in because of how many likes some of our resident turds get for their regular posts. Thread suggestions are often posted in bold which can help with finding them. I think we usually wait until late in the thread, after post 900, for suggestions to give everyone a fair shot.

2)Go to the "traditional celebs" page and click "post thread" (orange button at the top of the page). Or click here:

3)Type the new thread title in the following format:
Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #XYZ: Winning title here

For the first post, I usually just copy post 1 from the previous thread and edit it slightly to reference the poster who suggested the new thread title and add a link to the last thread.

Before pressing "post thread", just double-check that the section titled "tags" says Alice Evans - this usually populates automatically based on the thread title so you shouldn't have to worry about it but no harm to just check. This tag ensures that your new thread appears in the directory of Alice Evans threads and adds the wiki link too.

4)Go ahead and press "post thread" and your new thread now exists. Copy the link for it and post it into the previous thread to let people know it's done.

5)Press "report" on that post and use the box to send a quick message to the moderators to tell them you've started a new thread and request that they lock the old one.

I think that's it, unless anyone has anything else to add or any questions?

• Heart