Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lulugrace

VIP Member
NEWS ALERT!!!
🚨📢⚠🚨📢⚠

The video she had talking about the court docs has been taken down!!!! I was reading the comments about 20 mins ago and just went back to check and boom! Vanished!!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

welp

VIP Member
One of her rabbit fans has yielded a tad, and instead of blaming 100 % Ioan on everything she went down to 99 % 🤣

also another one
dsQXYNP.png

what abusive behavior? Anything Alice published was a complete joke :ROFLMAO:

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

welp

VIP Member
I do like how Ioan left with nothing but three outfits on the one hand, but obviously he took all of Alice's papers with him
HDKYFsn.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 49

Snotbuster

VIP Member
God that giant dildo must have hit his head hard. According to him, evil = saying that someone walking out of a supermarket with a box marked “wine” has bought some wine.
Not evil = beating your husband, calling your 11 year old a tedious bitch, stealing money, telling your 8 year old her father wants her mother dead.
Trader Joe's doesn't use boxes from merchandise shipped to the store in place of grocery bags. The company has paper or the reusable bags you can buy. Incidentally, they do a roaring business in the reusable bags and there's even a secondary market for their discontinued styles. No way they'd cut into that business by recycling stock boxes. Not the TJ's style. Only way you get a wine box is if you buy a case of wine. Conclusion: she bought a case of wine.

And she's still a conniving cunt.

• Heart

BessieNessie

VIP Member
And finally … 2 days later. After treating them to more of his usual word vomit and saluting his Alice Army. Mr Justice Loopy of the lowest bar is left with just one like on his grand exit, and that’s from an Amber Heard fan.

It’s nice watching the dominos fall.

And no Loopy you fucking moron she doesn’t want to be your friend. Jeez 🙄🙄

3E580679-AADF-44E5-BEBE-7ED914ECCDE9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
I do like how Ioan left with nothing but three outfits on the one hand, but obviously he took all of Alice's papers with him
View attachment 1471874
Real world alert - you can't get assistance sitting in a two million dollar+ home with a nanny.

This is cognitive dissonance Alice has created in her followers. Their divorces are the "same."

No. No they are not. She can't wheel up with Gloria and apply for food stamps ffs.

• Haha

welp

VIP Member
How the hell has Lupenis not been sued for his articles? He makes this claim:
“It is my view that Ioan would have sat unmoved while listening to the screams of one of Weinstein's victims being raped in the next room and he would have done and said nothing about it. That is the type of person we are looking at here. A person who would rather see to the preservation of his own skin over acting against the rape and misery inflicted on the women of Hollywood.”
It’s the grossest form of slander. It demonstrates what a perverted little creep Lupenis is. It’s an absolutely outrageous and despicable claim. I’m truly revolted.
No wonder he turned off comments.
you need to be a special kind of twat to cite your own imagination as evidence

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 48

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
I appreciate so many of the news rags publishing stories about the PRO. But there are an awful lot of Gruffudd "claims" and to "protect his girlfriend" going on in these articles.

Still seeing a lot of "claiming" and not enough "proven enough for a judge to issue an unusual three year PRO in lieu of a one year PRO."

And yes, I realize this is journalism speak but again - imagine if it was Alice getting a PRO against him.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
I would say it's wine in the box, because of where she put it. If you were going to use a box for random groceries, you would just put it in the trolley and fill it up. If it's too heavy to lift back out of the trolley again easily...that's why she put it on the child seat.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
Hiya brilliant Turds! I’m popping in to comment on something that just dawned on me. If it’s already been discussed I apologize as I’ve missed a lot. Malice wanted to move Ioan to Hollywood to get him away from friends and family who had her number! It makes complete sense to me. Get her victim away from people who loved Ioan and wanted the best for him which wasn’t a swivel eyed loon narc.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
I’m sorry Cockbro’s defense of how the wine was actually boxed-up groceries has me rolling. IF, in some parallel universe, it wasn’t actually wine then hats off to the troll at the Trader Joe’s cashier counter who was like, “LOL I’m gonna use a wine box for the alcoholic’s grocery haul.” 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 45

welp

VIP Member
From the sun

OH GROW UP, YOU TWO, FOR THE KIDS’ SAKE

I’VE previously expressed empathy for actress Alice Evans, whose husband Ioan Gruffudd walked out on her and their two daughters after starting an affair early last year.

Alice has regularly posted on social media about her heartbreak.

And what has followed is revelations about the intricacies of the split and her ex-husband’s behaviour, as well as insults aimed at his new girlfriend.

Heartache can send us a bit doolally. But it’s now got to the stage that Alice’s ex has felt compelled to take out a restraining order because of her relentless messaging and verbal threats. This has added a new dimension to their separation.

But caught in the midst of all this animosity are two daughters who are being forced to witness their parents tearing strips off each other.

Much of which will be irreparable, regardless of who is to blame.

Sometimes it’s the adults who need to grow up – and stop the self-pitying drama for the sake of the people they love the very most.

That chicks previous take on this back in november

Ioan Gruffudd’s ex-wife Alice Evans isn’t crazy or demented – it’s a great strength to scream and show anger

So when the woman harrasses the man it's amazing, but if the man fights back against the abuse (as carefully as possible, only over court, i might add) THEN suddenly those monsters give a fuck about the kids.

• Angry
  • Sick

Just William

VIP Member
I had stupidly hoped that Ioan getting a 3 YEAR DVRO (which is fucking heavy duty serious) that the blinkers would finally drop off for a lot of the MSM 'journalists' (I use that term loosely) but sadly it's business as usual.
Articles written with no integrity or interest in providing a truthful fact based journalistic account.
Important facts ignored or glossed over, the DVRO being based solely on evidence just one of many.
Ioan still being accused of an affair for which there has never been any evidence.
Ioan still being accused of abandoning the bitch & the girls.
Media silence about her fraudulent GFM still being up & running & her evil claims he is not paying child support.
Ditto about her buying a box of wine while claiming poverty.
Ditto about her lies & claims of proof then not showing up to court. Again.
Sadly I don't think MSM will ever call her out.
It means that every derogatory article printed Ioan is still being abused.

I hope Alice ends up alone, with nothing, & rotting in her own poison. She is a waste of oxygen.

• Angry
  • Heart

Junebug895

Chatty Member
K, so I'm bored out of my mind at work (over in 10 mins though), and was just perving on various Ioan piccies online and came across this one. Good grief, she looks terrifying!

TheFear.jpg

I think it's the eyes. The eyes that re-he-heeeeally aren't smiling.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44