Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #130 Alice Evans GoRefundMe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats @MistyInParis for the fab new title! 🥳 🤩🤣:m

Read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button.

Please pop any sensitive or off-topic stuff behind a spoiler.

Please suggest in bold new thread title suggestions when we reach 900 posts & vote for them so they're easy to find.

Please stick to the rules & the main players. Keep it on tattle!

Link to the last thread:

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Domestic Abuse is real - help is available:

Domestic Violence / Domestic Abuse Support

DV/DA and narcissistic abuse includes but is not limited to mental, emotional, and psychological abuse as well as physical, sexual, and financial abuse.

Unlike physical abuse, narcissistic abuse leaves no physical marks. A form of psychological and emotional abuse, it is invisible and difficult to prove. Yet, its effects are lasting and harmful.

For anyone (male or female) who would like to reach out for support here are some links below:
===============================
Courts docs are in the wiki (see pink wiki button)
(31 August 2022) Cuntdown to Mediation Conference:
(11 October 2022) Cuntdown to Custody Hearing <thread #117>:
(25 November 2022) approximate date for a hearing (45 days after the initial custody hearing) to determine the exact timeshare of their parenting time, that's what Ioan requested
(19 January 2023) Status and Trial Setting Conference <thread #125>:
Note: on 20 July 2022 the "Request for Trial Setting" was filed (expect 3 days) to the Court to settle Dissolution of the marriage, Child Custody, Child Visitation, Child Support, Division of Property, Attorney Fees and Costs, Validity of the Premarital Agreement. It also listed an Injunctive Order (possibly for non-disparagement of the ex-spouse to the children or in public). <Ref: post #36, thread #123>
Link to Alice's GoFundMe:

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Some might remember I talked about my own mother being much like Alice, in a previous thread? (Abandoned me at a children's hospital at age 11 and so on..)

Well she called last week - turns out she was calling from a hospital where her husband has left HER, because when he has tried to get her into mental health care (he's in his 70s now and cannot handle her on his own anymore), she accused him of having an affair with my SISTER and his own daughter in law.

She called me and said "I'll have to organise a flight, I'll come and live with you and help you with your kids!" I haven't seen her in nearly 16 years and she's never met any of my children.

The lion, the witch, and the Audacity of this witch. 🙄

My poor dad just about had a heart attack, worrying that I'd perhaps feel bad enough for her that I'd take her on, because he then would barely see me or his grandbabies (she's still extremely bitter and they divorced in 1997 and would make it absolutely horrific for him to be here ).

Nope. She's taken enough from all of us. Alice, your futures calling, babes....

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 105
Just tuned in to the good news! Still have to go through and read most of the previous thread, but it’s all just icing on the PRO cake!!

I can’t wait for the custody hearing now. Hopefully the kids will be okay until then! I’m just waiting for Alice to kick off, she’s bound to do it. Or do you think she’ll finally learn?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Some might remember I talked about my own mother being much like Alice, in a previous thread? (Abandoned me at a children's hospital at age 11 and so on..)

Well she called last week - turns out she was calling from a hospital where her husband has left HER, because when he has tried to get her into mental health care (he's in his 70s now and cannot handle her on his own anymore), she accused him of having an affair with my SISTER and his own daughter in law.

She called me and said "I'll have to organise a flight, I'll come and live with you and help you with your kids!" I haven't seen her in nearly 16 years and she's never met any of my children.

The lion, the witch, and the Audacity of this witch. 🙄

My poor dad just about had a heart attack, worrying that I'd perhaps feel bad enough for her that I'd take her on, because he then would barely see me or his grandbabies (she's still extremely bitter and they divorced in 1997 and would make it absolutely horrific for him to be here ).

Nope. She's taken enough from all of us. Alice, your futures calling, babes....
Big hugs to you and your dad. And yes ringfence those you love 🔏 and keep her well away. Life's too short.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Just tuned in to the good news! Still have to go through and read most of the previous thread, but it’s all just icing on the PRO cake!!

I can’t wait for the custody hearing now. Hopefully the kids will be okay until then! I’m just waiting for Alice to kick off, she’s bound to do it. Or do you think she’ll finally learn?
I think she will be tit scared for a few weeks and stay quiet. But the bitterness will eat away at her, and there will be a pissed up meltdown of epic proportions. I’m so worried for those girls, but if anything the sooner she breaks the DVRO the sooner the possibility of Ioan getting them.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Sorry dear turds, the mods closed the last thread before I had a chance to add the new link as I had to get the other deleted first.
Apologies @MistyInParis but we got there in the end. 😘

Recap:
Alice stayed ominously quiet.
Two days before she was due in court for the PRO hearing she was snapped at Trader Joe's with another woman & taking pride of place in her trolley was a 12 bottle box of wine. This from the liar who had pleaded poverty & how she couldn't feed her babies or afford a lawyer to defend herself & set up a fraudulent GFM & has to date scammed $5K.

Yo🐝 both turned up in court but Alice the coward was again a no show. 🐔

@Mad Betty, despite being home sick kept us up to date with proceedings bless her, via a friend, which resulted in lots of celebrating turds as Ioan was granted a 3 year DVRO based purely on evidence alone.
Included in the evidence was proof Alice had been contacting his employers/potential employers with abuse about Ioan. Evil bleep with the self awareness of a slug. Cutting her nose off to spite her face is a fave hobby of Alice!
That the DVRO was granted on her birthday was sweet icing on the cake! 🎂:LOL:

Some Alice supporters are abandoning ship having seen the pics of her buying a box of wine & her getting a 3 year DVRO they're not happy bunnies only now :rolleyes: realising she's a liar & feeling betrayed/manipulated. Tough tit. They should try imagining how Ioan (& B) have felt all this time with Alice abusing them constantly, enabled by many of her supporters, who also joined in on the abuse.

#JusticeForIoan ✅ 😁

If I forgot anything please add as it's late here now, after 5am!

• Heart
Reactions: 76
Big hugs to you and your dad. And yes ringfence those you love 🔏 and keep her well away. Life's too short.
Thank you, I will. Taking her on would cost me everything. My husband won't have a bar of her, my kids have zero experience dealing with her instability so it would be extremely traumatic for them. I don't feel a mother/ daughter connection to her, but I still feel sad she's destroyed herself in this manner. She could have dealt with her divorce with integrity, loved her kids more than she hated my Dad, and had a normal relationship with me. But that's just not how it went. And that's not my responsibility. X

• Heart
Reactions: 62
@MistyInParis its a cracker! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 I bloody hope some people do get refunds. Fools and their money.
I think we’ll know when she’s been physically served the order - she’ll go on a deleting spree if she has any sense (or sobriety left).
Anyone know, will the order apply to historic posts, or just those from the issue dates of the TRO/PRO? She’s still has a lot of inflammatory posts/comments about I&B on her grid after all.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I was looking for news withing 24 hours of Alice Evans, and found this :
1659499709330.png

Sorry can't get the link to work. But it is published today and refs Alice and Ioan in some detail.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
What a happy PRO day it was! 🥳🥳🥳 Hopefully Ioan (& Bianca) both feel a weight has been lifted 💞

I'm off to bed lovely turds. :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:😘 It's after 5am here! :sleep: G'night all! 🥰 Will catch up tomorrow! 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I was looking for news withing 24 hours of Alice Evans, and found this :
View attachment 1467890

Sorry can't get the link to work. But it is published today and refs Alice and Ioan in some detail.
hope this works that you were attempting to post:
1659500283431.png

1659500233786.png

1659500518917.png

@SusanC the link won't copy for me either to post here but did copy part of the article that mentions IG and AE...

• Heart
Reactions: 21
hope this works that you were attempting to post:
View attachment 1467897

View attachment 1467896

View attachment 1467898
@SusanC the link won't copy for me either to post here but did copy part of the article that mentions IG and AE...
This link should work

Cary J Mogerman, President of The American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, Weighs In On Difficult Custody Battles During A Divorce | by Ilyssa Panitz | Authority Magazine | Aug, 2022 | Medium

Edit: Just checked and yes it does

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ioan and Bianca are going to fly now. A weight has been lifted. I know there is still the custody issues, getting her out of the house, rebuilding his career, but the future looks good for the Gruffudd-Wallaces.

Really don’t know how this will pan out for Alice. To turn your life around you need to face the stuff that got you there, and address the behaviour that is so detrimental to others and the self-sabotage. I think her monstrous ego and her quest for revenge might (fgs hopefully) rein her in, but she will probably never accept that she was wrong. Her crusade to ruin Ioan has rebounded on herself. She has ruined herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.