Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Just William

VIP Member
Alan Ritchson seems physically a much better match for Reacher than Cruise. Not seen it yet though.

Jim Caviezel must be one of the most handsome men to ever walk on this planet. Holy mother of god, he's hot (and weirdly deeply religious but that's a whole other topic).

I'm now trying to imagine Yo in any sort of action role. He has more of a Brosnan vibe and the modern action stuff isn't a fit for that. Oh, hmm, he really could be like a secret agent cause they wouldn’t expect it. Kind of like Bob Odenkirk.
BIB - agreed! Also Clive Standen would make a good Reacher. He played a young Liam Neeson in the TV series of Taken. Loved it & him.

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Lulugrace

VIP Member
Good morning all,
found this in my emails
View attachment 1473196
and when I looked, I found this:

View attachment 1473185

Does anyone know what's going on?

And what has Alice been up to overnight? Off to read now.
Oh jeez 😳
God knows what she has been up too in the last 48 hours or so.

I wonder if that's from actual account or faked one? Either way that very disturbing that they have got your email address, even if they are anti mAlice 😔

lesdeuxyeux

My eyes were bleeding looking at the fashion choices. And actually his outfits were sometimes pretty poor too. No doubt her influence. This one though, a black lacy dress with blue and beige platform wedges? My eyes!
I don’t think he dresses himself well at all, including current day 😬

veevee04

VIP Member
Just catching up as I've been on some other threads , have the court docs been posted public yet ?

marjorytrashheap

VIP Member
Logistically it makes sense. Kid takes classes there, parent goes off on someone at third st. per Alice herself. Malice tagged third street on the video of Elsie doing the Silks class. In American English we don’t say something happened at an address. We just don’t.
What’s a silks class?

Reactions: 2

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
When will we be able to read the evidence and court papers from the dvro like we are able to for the tro and custody motion?
I looked on the wiki and its only minutes from the dvro hearing which doesn't say much

Reactions: 1