Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #130 Alice Evans GoRefundMe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread! Please close this one. (Sorry if I just abruptly ended people's convos lol.)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone seen the comments on the Aliceevansabuses IG post??
@Hiraeth have you been outed as Bianca?!
If I had a figure like Bianca and Ioan as a boyfriend, I wouldn't be hanging out on the Internet and I CERTAINLY wouldn't be practicing law. 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
I've also wondered if that relationship was one of convenience – he had a beautiful actress on his arm and she had access to a higher social strata.

He was in the NYT with his current partner (male) a few years back. That's not to say he's not interested in women too of course.
Not just the access, but he completely paid everything for her including picking out and paying for designer clothing, her transport, meals out, etc. Malice, isn't there a name for such a transactional relationship? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I just read the comments on DListed (and there were a LOT of them). Many both incensed and depressed me: nAlice has done her ‘he left me for a younger woman without telling my BAYBEEZ’ work too well. I wish they’d come over here and read the Wiki, particularly the part that pertains to the reveal: that it had to be done in a hurry because nAlice was about to out them in the most horrific way. Some also accuse him of gaslighting her. It seems that society is still stuck in the ‘blame the victim’ mindset. IG wouldn’t have got a three year restraining order had there not been tangible and verifiable threats. Oy vey… I despair sometimes.
I used to love Dlisted but in the last couple of years it's become very cliquey with in-jokes across all topics with some of the big posters. I tried to argue with some of them about Alice but I got shot down so I gave up. I rarely log in now.

Isn't Deep in Menopause a Beatles track? Or was it the Stones?
My place of work like to make PC sounding soundbites about mental health etc and lately came out with some guff about wanting to be supportive and there for their staff going through the menopause - I seriously thought about asking my 40 something male manager for a meeting to ask him to support me through it just to see the look on his face..... I'm not that evil though. I do dislike this narrative, as a menopausal woman I am not invisible and I really dislike the notion that I should be allowed to get away with bad behaviour now purely based on my age and my gender. I'd like to be cut a bit of slack for hot flushes but I'm still the same person I was before the menopause started; just a slightly warmer one.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Like BridgeofSighs, I would love to read this, tbh. Though if it reveals your identity, please don't share. And, of course, I understand that fan fiction can be a really personal form of creative expression (it took two years of begging to get my friend to share hers with me), so if you'd rather keep it to yourself, that's fine! ❤
Thank you, Pearls! It took me months and half a bottle of Scotch to allow my best friend at the time to even look at a scene. I had no idea what I was doing at first, and when I read my old Fan Fictions now, I'm a bit embarrassed at the POV changes within one scene, the bajillion adverbs and all the other little sins (let's not even talk about the alarming number of sex scenes).
I then worked on my novel for 8 years and could have gone on editing for another 20 because I was unable to let go. When I finally did and the first bad review hit, I cried for a day. Yup. I'm great with criticism. :LOL: Hence my reluctance to publicly post a link...

• Heart
Reactions: 16
lol I just had a look at the DM comments and there is somebody who claims to know Alice (I think) and basically compares Ioan to OJ :ROFLMAO:

Edit: also they claim Ioan pays nothing for the flat he currently lives in as a friend owns it. So he isnt paying anything for Bianca?! Tell that your friend Alice, she will be delighted!
Oh god how old are they? It’s so childish and annoying. Ffs

For anyone who needs to hear it:
Friends don’t get free flats. They might get first refusal but they pay the rent the same as everyone else. Just like you don’t get a free car if your friend happens to own a car dealership.

They’re so damn dense it’s painful.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
[
League of Gentlemen, was on bbc 2 back in the day, very funny it was, three blokes writing and performing as strange characters from Royston Vasey... Steve Pemberton, Reece Shearsmith and Mark Gatiss with the odd cameo from Chubby Brown (real name Royston Vasey) Sorry I don't know how to put a YouTube link on here 😎

Its a local shop for ,local people

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Is it a coincidence that the Michelle Christmas cats went quiet in mid July around the same time Alice did ?
Michelle was a paid Bulgarian troll. Once the money stopped, she stopped.

When AE said that IG had paid trolls she was talking about herself. How pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hi all!

Busy day at work, so just having a quick skim read catch up! I see we have yet some more new members! Yey....Hi 👋.

I see that the comments on DM are kicking off! mAlices socks have come out to play 🙄🤣

Right back to catching up!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I love all her former supporters excusing her behaviour by saying it’s not the Alice they knew …. When it’s exactly the Alice they knew. She was bitter, vindictive and nasty from the jump. They just need something to rationalize their about face because I guess saying unreserbedly, “I was wrong” is not something they can cope with.
Exactly. They will never apologise either. Katytheauthor doxxed me to AE. She is a bleep of the highest order and now she is pretending to be a nice person who was just 'misled' by mAlice. As if mAlice ever hid how nasty she is??

Katy bleep: I think she’s had some sort of breakdown and lost touch with reality.

No, you are another flying monkey fleeing the sinking ship. Don't play the 'AE is a victim' game. She was and is an abuser and you aided and abetted her. bleep.

Katy bleep: She’s had a lot of good people go out on a limb for her, put their reputations on the line… this isn’t the Alice we all knew.

Yes it is the mAlice you knew and you liked the bleep because you are a bleep too. You are not a good person now duck off! 🦇🐒 You are a female Loopy! Feels good to see all the rats flee...

Katytheauthor regrets.png

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.