Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #130 Alice Evans GoRefundMe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she can talk about them at all. She can use SM and she can talk about herself but she can’t disclose any private info about them or make comments about them. Even posting a link to a media article about them could be seen as harassment on her open, public profile with 85,000 followers. If she has a small private account and posts something about them to her personal friends she probably would never get found out about that as it’s like sending private texts. Her SM is open wide and others tag Ioan and Bianca then go to their pages to leave comments, this ends up harassment by proxy, interesting to see if this is covered it usually is covered by 3rd parties
She can talk about them privately to her friends and family. Which is what she should have stuck to all along! She just can’t publish stuff publicly.

Reactions: 23
I can’t understand why Loopy is still saying Alice was wronged. He can’t stand up and say that he was wrong to support her or that he was taken in by her. Others have said that since last night.

I don’t know how he posts those long word salads with one hand down his pants either 🤢

I hope Ioan and Bianca had a celebratory meal last night.

Of course he still has custody and divorce to battle through but he’s on the way now.

I can’t even type straight today myself 🤣 I need caffeine. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Well good grief that took me the best part of 3 hours during the night to catch up.
Absolutely amazing news for Ioan (and Bianca). Hopefully this will go in some way towards the petition for custody of the girls. I fear for what AE is going to do next and hope so much that the girls are safe with Gloria or another guardian.
Between this and the JM chaos I’ve done zero work in two days.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I can’t understand why Loopy is still saying Alice was wronged. He can’t stand up and say that he was wrong to support her or that he was taken in by her. Others have said that since last night.

I don’t know how he posts those long word salads with one hand down his pants either 🤢

Of course he still has custody and divorce to battle through but he’s on the way now.

He’s one of those unbelievable egoists who will, like Malice herself, never admit that he’s in the wrong/has backed the wrong horse. Amongst that gallimaufry of wibble is a tiny, pained acknowledgement that Malice is in the shitter; but the Incel Crusader will still fight on for his ‘victims’, come what may. He has a Knight in Shining Armour complex; it’s creepy.
And he’s really not as intelligent as he thinks he is.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
He’s one of those unbelievable egoists who will, like Malice herself, never admit that he’s in the wrong/has backed the wrong horse. Amongst that gallimaufry of wibble is a tiny, pained acknowledgement that Malice is in the shitter; but the Incel Crusader will still fight on for his ‘victims’, come what may. He has a Knight in Shining Armour complex; it’s creepy.
Spot on. He will never admit he is in the wrong.

Reactions: 29
I read this that he’s ditching her cos it makes him look bad and he wants to focus on his other abusers.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I still think this "statement" of his is brilliant! This is the closest he is capable to admitting that even he thinks she is a nightmare and the mere fact that he has felt the need to say something is hugely telling! But he is so POMPOUS it’s unbelievable!

But where is pTony?!?! (Asking for a friend)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Loopy is a fraud and a fake, he’s no lawyer and he doesn’t know jack tit about psychology. He’s just another online perv with no job and a kink for aggressive women. Seedy fekker.

@BingoFlamingo ..typing with one hand in his pants…you hit the nail right on the head there.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
He is a dick.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I still think this "statement" of his is brilliant! This is the closest he is capable to admitting that even he thinks she is a nightmare and the mere fact that he has felt the need to say something is hugely telling! But he is so POMPOUS it’s unbelievable!

But where is pTony?!?! (Asking for a friend)
Agree.
Tell us that you're backing away from supporting the loon, while not actually telling us you're backing away from supporting the loon.
TBH I thought that was a stunning admission from him. Didn't think he'd resile even a little bit. But he backed away and then waved a huge flag over and around to conceal his backward step.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Can’t believe she has “supporters” even after this! Do they think Judge’s issue DVROs out like smarties?? Beggars belief!!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
@MistyInParis its a cracker! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 I bloody hope some people do get refunds. Fools and their money.
I think we’ll know when she’s been physically served the order - she’ll go on a deleting spree if she has any sense (or sobriety left).
Anyone know, will the order apply to historic posts, or just those from the issue dates of the TRO/PRO? She’s still has a lot of inflammatory posts/comments about I&B on her grid after all.
When she gets physically served I think she'll go with n a SM rant saying how shocked she is and how terrified she is that she is going to go to jail.

Will Lorraine please stand up and apologise for aiding and abetting . Also the DM!
The DM already apologised and are keeping Big Al at arm's length, Lorraine has a neck like a jockeys bollox, she won't apologise unless the redtops pick up the story.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Because he can’t pass up an opportunity to mansplain and reassure all us women that he’ll continue to advocate for us 🤣🤣🤣

He’s backed the wrong horse and he knows it but he can’t admit he got it wrong like he always does. None of her die hard supporters can. Even in the face of overwhelming evidence of her abuse to her husband and daughters they’re still bleating on about how he’s a cHeAtEr. Oh my god, even if he did, who caaaaaaaaarrrrres. She’s a monster! Please save me from their world where someone dunking his beef in someone else’s mustard is the worst thing that a person can do and makes violent physical abuse excusable.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
He is a dick.
He is a dick, SimpleTone drove into giant dildo - there is some existential vortex in the making methinks… 🤔
Not sure why Im so philosophical first thing in the morning, must be all the happiness from great "DVLA" news last night 😜
Edited to add quote marks - I dont want to take credit away from Salad Clive!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Huge thank you to @Mad Betty and her friend for getting all the information. The Judge clearly issued his statement about finding on evidence alone due to the tweets and statements made by Alice about the law and judiciary. They were inflammatory statements made by her but the Judge’s comments mean she has nowhere to go with her stance of Judges being paid/in Ioan’s pocket.

Next atop, get the children into reunification therapy and get that divorce finalised. The grant of the DVRO will mean Ioan’s claims of Alice’s interference of his contact with the girls will be taken more seriously and hopefully lead to ordered therapy if Alice continues to refuse to engage with mediation.

The only way Alice could help herself now is to actively get on board with mediation and agree all matters without the need for a trial. However Narc’s gonna narc and I unfortunately think it will require a trial. Good job she’s a tit actress so any court room drama won’t help her at all!

delays in catching up can only be blamed on this little monkey !

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.