Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #130 Alice Evans GoRefundMe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An acquaintance posted this on Instagram and I thought how suitable for Malice:

Screenshot_20220803-063739~2.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Will Lorraine please stand up and apologise for aiding and abetting . Also the DM!

• Heart
Reactions: 77
I love how Rebekah Vardy is doing an Alice and doing an interview with no make up on and doing the poor me I’m a victim stance. Those 2 are so similar. Just doesn’t know when the hell to stfu and stop.
I wonder if Alice’s PRO will bump Vardy off the top stop in the DM tonight

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
It’s a brand new day, a brand new thread and all kinds of brand new happy things are going to happen. 🌺 ☀ 🌸

Thanks @Just William congrats on the belting title @MistyInParis and congrats to everyone on board the tattle train. It’s a ride alright. 👏🏼 👏🏼

eta I just saw I was second place in the title vote woop woop but misty you took it by a country mile, well done. ❤

We’re all invested in this one way or another but it was never about being an Ioan and Bianca fan: it was always about recognising Alice’s abuse and manipulations and pushing back at that in whatever way we could and here we are, watching her being restrained (not physically yet but stick around, who knows).

Her die hard fans won’t change, they know she’s harassing him and alienating him and they don’t care, they’re on board with it but they don’t matter, they’re not the majority and they’ll always be oddballs like them.

Obviously it’s not over yet, she’ll keep lying because it’s what she does, she’ll get her articles out because she craves the attention and she’ll be back on SM ranting because she’s an addict and has no impulse control. But people are seeing her for what she is now.

It’s a good day and I’m off to the beach. I hope Ioan and Bianca are too. Who knows maybe even Alice will take her girls out for the day. ❤💕 ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I love how Rebekah Vardy is doing an Alice and doing an interview with no make up on and doing the poor me I’m a victim stance. Those 2 are so similar. Just doesn’t know when the hell to stfu and stop.
I wonder if Alice’s PRO will bump Vardy off the top stop in the DM tonight
Seriously I agree WDF ! Give them a platform and the Narcunts think they're on a roll ......yeah downhill ya hallions! Rolling on down 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I just realised it’s Biancas birthday next week. We were discussing it the other day. Aug 12th. The big 30.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Good morning everyone, and happy Validation Day! I can’t believe I fell asleep just before our dear @Mad Betty posted the wonderful news!
I’m just so happy for Ioan and Bianca. I’m not a superfan/fangirl of either; but, having experienced DV and intolerable cruelty at the hands of a narc, I have been supporting them wholeheartedly. A victory here is a victory for us all.
I’m not at all sorry for Malice’s diehard supporters who feel as though they’ve been manipulated and conned by her, however; the evidence of her vile behaviour, her tearless Instagram posts and savagery have been in plain sight all along.
I do have the sneaking suspicion that she deliberately failed to turn up at court because she wanted the DVRO to be granted: it means that she will be unable to work. Ever. And we know how allergic she is to the concept of work.
My biggest worry is for the girls, and what Malice will do next. She’s doubtless in a nest of victimhood at present, sobbing and clutching her BAYBEEZ, and wailing ‘you see what he did to me? What did I tell you? Now do you believe me?’ Either she will pull a suicide attempt, break the RO immediately, or do her damndest to make the girls completely and utterly loathe their father.
We haven’t seen the end of Malice by a long shot.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 62
Sorry dear turds, the mods closed the last thread before I had a chance to add the new link as I had to get the other deleted first.
Apologies @MistyInParis but we got there in the end. 😘

Recap:
Alice stayed ominously quiet.
Two days before she was due in court for the PRO hearing she was snapped at Trader Joe's with another woman & taking pride of place in her trolley was a 12 bottle box of wine. This from the liar who had pleaded poverty & how she couldn't feed her babies or afford a lawyer to defend herself & set up a fraudulent GFM & has to date scammed $5K.

Yo🐝 both turned up in court but Alice the coward was again a no show. 🐔

@Mad Betty, despite being home sick kept us up to date with proceedings bless her, via a friend, which resulted in lots of celebrating turds as Ioan was granted a 3 year DVRO based purely on evidence alone.
Included in the evidence was proof Alice had been contacting his employers/potential employers with abuse about Ioan. Evil bleep with the self awareness of a slug. Cutting her nose off to spite her face is a fave hobby of Alice!
That the DVRO was granted on her birthday was sweet icing on the cake! 🎂:LOL:

Some Alice supporters are abandoning ship having seen the pics of her buying a box of wine & her getting a 3 year DVRO they're not happy bunnies only now :rolleyes: realising she's a liar & feeling betrayed/manipulated. Tough tit. They should try imagining how Ioan (& B) have felt all this time with Alice abusing them constantly, enabled by many of her supporters, who also joined in on the abuse.

#JusticeForIoan ✅ 😁

If I forgot anything please add as it's late here now, after 5am!
Yes you forgot … well you know .. I’m gonna birth your child ! 😂❤💩🥰 thanks for this it’s perfick 👌🏻 Big old chef’s kiss 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Whew, that was a ride! Think I'm all caught up again. Thanks to everyone from the night shift, and to those getting hold of legal docs etc. Also, I thought it was time to retire my puffer-mouthed mAlice icon in favour of somebody good and decent.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She can infact still talk about them, she still has her first amendment rights. She just can’t abuse them on SM.

Reactions: 16
sketch-1659507032253.png

Never once mentioning she's the paid nanny, whose job it is to do Malices work, coz Malice is too bloody lazy arsed to do it herself.

Really we should be so thankful we aren't like the Malices of this world for what a lonely life they lead. The paid help is her closest thing to a "friend". Truly pathetically sad 😥

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
The world is a better place today as it now has one less abuser in it. I do hope that ioan had an amazing sleep last night knowing that he is now officially free from his toxic ex wife and will now most likely barring some sort of divine intervention get his kids back and malice only gets supervised contact if that

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She can infact still talk about them, she still has her first amendment rights. She just can’t abuse them on SM.
I don’t think she can talk about them at all. She can use SM and she can talk about herself but she can’t disclose any private info about them or make comments about them. Even posting a link to a media article about them could be seen as harassment on her open, public profile with 85,000 followers. If she has a small private account and posts something about them to her personal friends she probably would never get found out about that as it’s like sending private texts. Her SM is open wide and others tag Ioan and Bianca then go to their pages to leave comments, this ends up harassment by proxy, interesting to see if this is covered it usually is covered by 3rd parties

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I've been thinking about how humiliating it must have been for Ioan, to hear that she had contacted his employer. I mean, what must she have been saying to them about him? I can imagine her ranting about how he has left her and their "babies" (not a crime), and how he has the nerve to take his girlfriend on a work trip (not against the law), and how she's destitute and her babies are starving (a blatant lie), etc etc. How embarassing would it be, to get a call from your boss, asking if you're aware that your ex has been bad-mouthing you to the company? And what did she think she was going to gain? What did she expect to gain from any of it?

A permanent restraining order, and a DV order at that? It puts her firmly into "dangerous loon" territory. She's up there with the stalkers and wife-beaters, people you see in crime documentaries who look like they're mad, bad and dangerous to know. Her life in in tatters. She'll never work as an actress again, Hollywood is very forgiving towards men and their misdemeanours, but women I fear, not so much. Her children will one day be horrified and revolted by their mother's actions, they will see the evidence for themselves. Her supporters will fade away, she'll be left with nothing. All because her husband finally stood up to her bullying and her narcissism.
Happy belated Birthday Big Al. I hope that you think it was worth it, even though it really wasn't. ☹

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 66
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.