Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Hey all, the court reporter wrote back to me. The transcript of the hearing is available. I'm going to get it expedited so it's available in 10 business days (2 weeks), which is the fastest they can get it done.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 152

frobly-mobly

Hi 👋 Long time lurker here. I have read everything from the first thread. Found this site thanks to Alice waaay back when she threatened to dox people and put a $500 bounty on their heads. Thanks Alice (that's the only time I'll say those words).

My anxiety stops me from posting (and the subject matter is triggering) but I've squeezed that into my back pocket for the time being just to create an account and say a few things:

I am so relieved that the DVRO was granted. I actually cried when I read about it on here.

I applaud Ioan and am proud of how he has handled this. It's not over and I pray that he will rebuild his relationship with his daughters and get to hold them in his arms again.

I've admired the grace, dignity and strength that Bianca has shown throughout. I am so glad Yo and B have each other as they go through this. I wish them both peace and harmony going forward.

To the lovely Turds, thank you ❤. For sharing your own stories, for bringing to light the "real" Alice Evans, for your humor, good will, compassion and empathy, and for keeping me company, even as a lurker.
A BIG thank you to those who have purchased and shared the court documents, kept receipts and provided real time updates so that the never ending abuse that Alice has dished out is brought to light.

To Alice:
The abuse you have directed at Ioan and Bianca, their families, friends, coworkers, employers etc is beyond deplorable.

The impact of your actions on your children is so harmful and damaging. Your actions demonstrate nothing but pure selfishness. Just thinking about the details in the custody papers brings me to tears.

Your treatment of people on SM who have tried to offer you helpful advice is disrespectful, juvenile and nasty.

Your contempt of the judicial system is abhorrent, mind numbingly arrogant and privileged.

I have always tried to see the good in people, sometimes to my own detriment. But with you I can't bring myself to believe that there is any chance of redemption left in you. That hurts me to say, and I'm conflicted, because it goes against the type of person I am. Go on, prove me wrong.
I am a strong proponent of justice. To see it delivered for Ioan and Bianca is such a relief. Today the sun shone a little brighter and my heart is a little lighter.

Sorry for the long post, turns out I had more than a few things to say. I shall go back to lurking (I'll be dealing with the anxiety of writing this for a little while) and now that I have an account will be able to acknowledge your lovely posts rather than just nodding my head at my phone screen and muttering "yep, exactly what they said".

Oops, I almost forgot the war cry
"Alice you're a cunt!"

Oh and I found the perfect house warming gift for your new place Alice (or consider it a belated birthday present cos I know you want more) ...

Peace 😘🕊

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 138

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Okay, all is well! The court reporter told me that my order of the transcript would be anonymous. We are back in business 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 115
Some might remember I talked about my own mother being much like Alice, in a previous thread? (Abandoned me at a children's hospital at age 11 and so on..)

Well she called last week - turns out she was calling from a hospital where her husband has left HER, because when he has tried to get her into mental health care (he's in his 70s now and cannot handle her on his own anymore), she accused him of having an affair with my SISTER and his own daughter in law.

She called me and said "I'll have to organise a flight, I'll come and live with you and help you with your kids!" I haven't seen her in nearly 16 years and she's never met any of my children.

The lion, the witch, and the Audacity of this bitch. 🙄

My poor dad just about had a heart attack, worrying that I'd perhaps feel bad enough for her that I'd take her on, because he then would barely see me or his grandbabies (she's still extremely bitter and they divorced in 1997 and would make it absolutely horrific for him to be here ).

Nope. She's taken enough from all of us. Alice, your futures calling, babes....

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 105

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Fab news Hiraeth. Is there any chance we can chip in?? ❤
That is so kind, but please keep your hard-earned money! I'm just glad this is something I can do to contribute to Tattle. If anyone is insistent on giving something and is so inclined, it would be wonderful to make a donation to a charity that benefits MS research or the people of Wales. I do appreciate the offers to contribute, and I love you all for it! 💜💜💜

• Heart
Reactions: 88

Autisteuse

VIP Member
I do feel sorry for her - she’s over the hill, won’t find another bf/husband anytime soon. She was an actress in her previous life, like the attention (as does he). I do believe he was cheating on her for years! He didn’t get a divorce because he didn’t want to pay up etc. she’s just lost and desperate now. At least previously she had his income, and the pre tense of a happy marriage. He’s not even taken the kids for a weekend so she can even take a breather…. He’s off living his jolly life! I think it’s unfair.
Read the Wiki.
Read the Wiki.
Then read the Wiki again.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 86

Just William

VIP Member
Sorry dear turds, the mods closed the last thread before I had a chance to add the new link as I had to get the other deleted first.
Apologies @MistyInParis but we got there in the end. 😘

Recap:
Alice stayed ominously quiet.
Two days before she was due in court for the PRO hearing she was snapped at Trader Joe's with another woman & taking pride of place in her trolley was a 12 bottle box of wine. This from the liar who had pleaded poverty & how she couldn't feed her babies or afford a lawyer to defend herself & set up a fraudulent GFM & has to date scammed $5K.

Yo🐝 both turned up in court but Alice the coward was again a no show. 🐔

@Mad Betty, despite being home sick kept us up to date with proceedings bless her, via a friend, which resulted in lots of celebrating turds as Ioan was granted a 3 year DVRO based purely on evidence alone.
Included in the evidence was proof Alice had been contacting his employers/potential employers with abuse about Ioan. Evil cunt with the self awareness of a slug. Cutting her nose off to spite her face is a fave hobby of Alice!
That the DVRO was granted on her birthday was sweet icing on the cake! 🎂:LOL:

Some Alice supporters are abandoning ship having seen the pics of her buying a box of wine & her getting a 3 year DVRO they're not happy bunnies only now :rolleyes: realising she's a liar & feeling betrayed/manipulated. Tough shit. They should try imagining how Ioan (& B) have felt all this time with Alice abusing them constantly, enabled by many of her supporters, who also joined in on the abuse.

#JusticeForIoan ✅ 😁

If I forgot anything please add as it's late here now, after 5am!

• Heart
Reactions: 76

welp

VIP Member
I do feel sorry for her - she’s over the hill, won’t find another bf/husband anytime soon. She was an actress in her previous life, like the attention (as does he). I do believe he was cheating on her for years! He didn’t get a divorce because he didn’t want to pay up etc. she’s just lost and desperate now. At least previously she had his income, and the pre tense of a happy marriage. He’s not even taken the kids for a weekend so she can even take a breather…. He’s off living his jolly life! I think it’s unfair.
you need to seriously read up on this case properly instead of believing her crap. She has sabotaged any contact with the kids, he is fighting in court to get them. And he has delivered proof that she was abusing him even long before he asked to seperate. in fact SHE repeatedly threatened with divorce.

it's time to drop the prejudice . Alice isnt a wronged woman, victim to a midlife crisis

• Heart
Reactions: 75

Hiraeth

VIP Member
@Hiraeth, after you receive and read the transcript, I would just suggest that you think about whether you want to post the whole transcript online here or just excerpts of it.
I cannot post the whole thing because it's actually against the law here (it rips off the hard work of the court reporter; this is how they make their living). I'm going to type up and post the relevant material in a PDF for download/the Wiki.

• Heart
Reactions: 72

M33L4

VIP Member
The FM’s don’t bother me, I know they upset others and that’s why they still come for me because I stood up for the others when they did it. Saying I have had many many men isn’t the slight they think it is. I know my truth and that’s all that matters.
Mr Mimsy appreciates my magnetic mimsy, like really fucking appreciates it. Ya know 😂
I might ask Alice how one goes about uninviting folk to a wedding though…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

welp

VIP Member
this is hilarious
H7A8uXB.png

kznk5OP.png

this is such a fascinating manner to save your ass without admitting that you were wrong, hilarious 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70

House of Tea

VIP Member
I was once the victim of a narcissistic work colleague. In hindsight I should have treated her differently. Set boundaries. Stopped trying to win her around. Grey rocked her. I know all that now. I didn’t then.

She made my life a misery and put out a false narrative about me. She basically ruined my career at an employers, she was clever with her tactics. She was doing stuff (keeping me away from key information, claiming my work) saying I was always late (I am the reverse, I hate being late), or off sick. I did not have a bad sick record, a couple of days in 5 years. I didn’t take leave even when she made me sick with stress. She was superficially charming, but only if you agreed with her, did her bidding. She was highly manipulative. She has made me very wary about people.

She basically trashed my reputation and it never recovered. The unfairness of that rankled (understatement) and it made me ill for a bit. My confidence has not quite recovered. I know this is nothing to what Ioan went through. Mine was small time abuse, I can’t imagine the stress he was under. It is the not knowing where they will strike next, their next move. It is bullying behaviour and she has been legally accused of being a bully. If she had a scintilla of decency she would just lie low for the rest of her life. She is good at lying, just the wrong sort.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 67

Blurp

VIP Member
An acquaintance posted this on Instagram and I thought how suitable for Malice:

Screenshot_20220803-063739~2.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

klarakluckbag

VIP Member
I've been thinking about how humiliating it must have been for Ioan, to hear that she had contacted his employer. I mean, what must she have been saying to them about him? I can imagine her ranting about how he has left her and their "babies" (not a crime), and how he has the nerve to take his girlfriend on a work trip (not against the law), and how she's destitute and her babies are starving (a blatant lie), etc etc. How embarassing would it be, to get a call from your boss, asking if you're aware that your ex has been bad-mouthing you to the company? And what did she think she was going to gain? What did she expect to gain from any of it?

A permanent restraining order, and a DV order at that? It puts her firmly into "dangerous loon" territory. She's up there with the stalkers and wife-beaters, people you see in crime documentaries who look like they're mad, bad and dangerous to know. Her life in in tatters. She'll never work as an actress again, Hollywood is very forgiving towards men and their misdemeanours, but women I fear, not so much. Her children will one day be horrified and revolted by their mother's actions, they will see the evidence for themselves. Her supporters will fade away, she'll be left with nothing. All because her husband finally stood up to her bullying and her narcissism.
Happy belated Birthday Big Al. I hope that you think it was worth it, even though it really wasn't. ☹

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 66