Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #128 From the cover of Hello to a PRO!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a 24-minute drive from Alice's to the courthouse, she will have parked up, made her way through the metal detectors, to the courtroom, and is ready to plead her case. Kidding. She's at home in bed cracking open a bottle of rosé

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Good morning from.LA. ✌🏼

I'm not in court because I'm home sick. I have a legal friend attending. So far no Alice and no Anne. Ioan and Bianca are both there. 🙌🏼
Wanna swap? You can wake up tomorrow in Scotland and I can wake up in L.A?? Go on, you know you want to 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I mean this in the kindest way so please keep that in mind. In this life and in discussing Alice and narcissism, domestic violence, spousal and child abuse, bullying, suicide ideation, suicide, alcoholism, etc. there are tons of triggering subjects on these threads. Also autism, Asperger’s, and PDs.
When turds discuss things that could be a trigger for me I don’t take it personally. It’s not about me. I would never in my real life call anyone a bleep, make fun of them, or judge them. I’ve only ever called Malice a bleep because she is one, commented on her weight because she has regularly bullied others for theirs, and ditto for her looks.
Your well intentioned comment actually is tone policing. That’s a big Tattlelife no no, especially for me because I want to feel free to comment and tell it like it is.
If something is getting discussed that I don’t like I skim over it until the subject changes. I hope this doesn’t offend you because no offense is intended and I do understand.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I do understand the upset about discussing Alice's appearance but I also understand why it's a topic. It's the hypocrisy, the dishonesty, and the denial. She is happy to body shame Bianca in particular and any person who crosses her on social media. She comes out with ridiculous comments that Bianca gets 'upset' when Alice posts beautiful photos of herself. The fact is Alice doesn't look like that anymore. It was a big shock to see how Alice really looked when she appeared on Lorraine because up until then all that had been seen was her dishonest use of filters on her social media. I think she is in denial about her appearance in the same way she was in denial and still is to some extent about the fact her marriage is over
She might be in denial about how bad it is but I think she knows. She lashes out at other people I think in part because of this. She hides behind those scarves because she knows. I would not be surprised at all if she's hiding gout and the start of abdominal ascites.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Good morning from.LA. ✌🏼

I'm not in court because I'm home sick. I have a legal friend attending. So far no Alice and no Anne. Ioan and Bianca are both there. 🙌🏼
Alice's stage isn't ready for her big entrance.

• Haha
Greetings all,

Happy birth PRO day to Alice! Based on those photos, looks like she’s planning to rosé all day 🍷🍷🍷 I wonder if she filled out a job application when she was at Trader Joe’s? 😄

PS: As a cishet female, what makes a person attractive to me is self-confidence in accepting who you are, along with kindness and thoughtfulness. Alice has none of those qualities.
Are you the anonymous stranger ???😉 You sound lovely ha ha and that’s it in a nutshell 🥰 ❤💩

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can you believe it - a colleague just scheduled a call, starting in half an hour. WTF. I hate my life. 😤:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Yeah, I really don't get her fascination with ribbons and bows.
That is just weird.

Someone did once say that if something had embroidery or beads I'd wear it but they were really talking about my leather high heeled mules with tiny rosebuds embroidered on them, the knee-high Doc Martens with red rose embroidery, the folk embroidery blouses or bead embroidered cardigans from Monsoon twenty odd years ago. I'm still a sucker for that but bows are just fastenings like on a wrap skirt.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She might be in denial about how bad it is but I think she knows. She lashes out at other people I think in part because of this. She hides behind those scarves because she knows. I would not be surprised at all if she's hiding gout and the start of abdominal ascites.
Denial ha Alice thinks that’s a river in Egypt

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just Googled mAlice to see if anything new came up, this the first thing (the second said in same) "former actress" that's gotta hurt !
Just to let you know my dear, I think you can see your profile picture upper right of that picture xx

Reactions: 7
Alice is dithering over which outfit to wear for her moment. Last one, mouth agape, wins.
D6F84966-459E-48AA-BCC0-FD5817120C44.jpeg

• Haha
Good morning from.LA. ✌🏼

Ooooooooo my god oh my god oh my god, we're off!!

Sorry, also hope you're not too poorly @Mad Betty . Much love darling x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
17h30, still 32°C outside, here in France, wishing you all a good PRO anniversary day! Thank you for making me laugh out, I am way behind the last threads but I know I can always rely on your good sense of humour and solidarity to cheer me up reading here. Now I really must change that avatar of mine, cannot bear it anymore.... Sorry... 🤢😞😆

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm sitting on a train heading into Dublin for a 31st wedding anniversary night in town.
Mr S is cooing over old wedding pics and I'm sneakily waiting for everything to kickoff with the PRO between the " oh didn't we look young, where has the time gone" comments.
Very distracting!
Happy Anniversary! Have a wonderful evening ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.