Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #129 Want some cheese with that $160 whine, Malice?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @Autisteuse for the thread title! Loving it!!!

Newbies, please read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button up top.

Please pop any sensitive or off-topic stuff behind a spoiler.

Suggest in bold any new thread title suggestions when we reach 900 posts & vote so they're easy to find.

Please stick to the main players and what they do or say. Keep it on Tattle.

Link to the last thread here: https://tattle.life/threads/ioan-gruffudd-alice-evans-128-from-the-cover-of-hello-to-a-pro.32183/

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Domestic Abuse is real - help is available:

Domestic Violence / Domestic Abuse Support

DV/DA and narcissistic abuse includes but is not limited to mental, emotional, and psychological abuse as well as physical, sexual, and financial abuse.

Unlike physical abuse, narcissistic abuse leaves no physical marks. A form of psychological and emotional abuse, it is invisible and difficult to prove. Yet, its effects are lasting and harmful.

For anyone (male or female) who would like to reach out for support here are some links below:
===============================
Courts docs are in the wiki (see pink wiki button)
(31 August 2022) Cuntdown to Mediation Conference:
(11 October 2022) Cuntdown to Custody Hearing <thread #117>:
(25 November 2022) approximate date for a hearing (45 days after the initial custody hearing) to determine the exact timeshare of their parenting time, that's what Ioan requested
(19 January 2023) Status and Trial Setting Conference <thread #125>:
Note: on 20 July 2022 the "Request for Trial Setting" was filed (expect 3 days) to the Court to settle Dissolution of the marriage, Child Custody, Child Visitation, Child Support, Division of Property, Attorney Fees and Costs, Validity of the Premarital Agreement. It also listed an Injunctive Order (possibly for non-disparagement of the ex-spouse to the children or in public). <Ref: post #36, thread #123>
Link to Alice's GoFundMe:

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Is today literally just going to grant the PRO or is there a chance she could face legal repercussions for all the blatant breaking of the TRO since Feb?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Any further update? Any sign of mAlice? I wish it was similar to JD/AH and we could watch. I'm nervous as hell 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 16
How so? Because she has no legal rep?
that too.

But as said earlier appearance matters, even if judges are meant to be unbiased. If a judge sees a heavy-boned woman that talks like a lunatic the impression will be very different to just reading/hearing what other say about her while you read that she weights 140lbs (though then again there are videos and audios, but stiiiiiil) - many judges just dont take solidly built men like Ioan seriously if they claim to be scared of a skinny woman. It's wrong, but it plays a role.

Then again somebody that fires lawyers the day before the hearing and isnt turning up then completely after getting an extension leaves a bad impression to begin with.

Had she just let do Leon the job her chances would be so much better....

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
You are AMAZING!!! ❤ I’m sorry I just had to say that.
Thank you xx I don't feel so amazing, feel like I have kicked a puppy as I don't think he wants this but he isn't happy either so why keep pretending!

Anyway don't want to derail, if Alice has taught me anything it is how not to divorce.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I'm not in court, but my friend is there but not sure for how long due to commitments. I'll post whatever I get.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Any further update? Any sign of mAlice? I wish it was similar to JD/AH and we could watch. I'm nervous as hell 😬
I feel like there'll be little drama at court; Alice won't turn up and the PRO will be granted. The drama will be at Casa Evans and I'm sure the volcano will erupt in some way. Surely if she continues in the same vein towards the PRO as she has with the TRO she'll have to face repercussions.

Reactions: 21
Oh God I'm recovering from pneumonia and have propped myself up in my sick bed 🤒 👀 👩‍⚖️

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.