Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #127 Get a job before your kids do Alice!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is AE with him in 2018. Acting like a big girl's blouse.

Ioan Gruffudd does not like pussies. Ok? Wait, no.. I said ‘pussies’ in the plural. Not.. What did you think I meant? oh boy.... I’m in trouble now. Anyway. Enjoy the line ‘but I’ve just come DOWN there!’ and the hand that goes up at the end to... protect me, I’m sure. (😆)I wish I could have shown you the grumpiness that came after but unfortunately I hit the ‘stop’ button just before I smashed into him.... eek! 😬. #runyoncanyon #isnoteasy #unlesyourehishighness #mrgod #oops #hekillmenow #😆

AE hiking - YouTube
It’s a shame for her that she was born too late really. She belongs to the Carry On generation, turning every single thing to smut with the subtlety of a bullfrog

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I joined quite a while ago, after lurking on the first threads. I started off as an Alice sympathiser. I have to admit, I too, was a bit of an Alice, and I hang my head in shame.
This is a bit of a me rail so I have put under a spoiler
I was born and brought up in Africa. In my late 20’s I was lucky enough to move to the UK and shortly afterwards met my husband, also from Africa but a different country to me. I managed to get a really good job in the UK, but my husband was not happy and wanted to go back to his country. So we moved. For a few years all was good, but I could not work legally and my confidence dwindled. He entered into an affair with my good friend and I was dumped. What was worse was I had fallen pregnant and the shock made me miscarry at 4 months. It was so scary – I was alone in a country with no support system. I did not handle it well and started drinking a lot – I initially got angry and raged and raged when drunk – not to Alice’s extent, but loads of crying/begging/raging/pleading/angry phone calls and, I am embarrassed to say, a very short period of minor stalking ( I would pitch up every Sunday at the same church, off my face!). I really did lose my mind. However, once the anger wore off, it was replaced by a deep deep sadness. By that stage (4 months in), he was fed up of the anger/harassment and told me he was going to tell immigration if I could contacted him again. I was waiting for a resident permit and could not legally work, and needed to stay in the country. When we first arrived, I put down a big deposit on a property for us, but until I got residency I could not file for divorce or access the money. So I had to find illegal work. So I started waitressing in the the sorts of places that turned a blind eye to illegal workers. I was treated like tit by management, but in a way it was my saving grace. I had to stop drinking and I started enjoying my work – I liked interacting with customers and I was good at being a waitress and started building my fragile self esteem. One week after my residency came through, he and my ex friend left for Australia. It was a huge relief – I HAD to get on with my life. I did well for 1 year, then had a mini breakdown, got really fat (from being a gorgeous Bianca like person) and started drinking again (luckly was able to continue functioning at work). It was SO tiring being self destructive. I actually got so sick of feeling sick and sad all the time that I sat up one day and said ‘ENOUGH’. Then my life really started blooming. A few years later I got a message from the ex via SM apologising, and admitting he has ruined the life of every woman he has ever been with and is a serial cheat and was in therapy. The long and the short is, I started out understanding Alice. But watching her keep circling the self destructive and rage drain has made me lose patience. She is actively nasty, and is relentless, and I was not. She must be so tired – being sad and angry is exhausting. I wish she would wake up and be kind to herself and start gritting her teeth and accepting her new normal. Bianca is in Ioan’s life. Ioan is in her and her children’s lives – make it positive because the negative is so damn draining. So that is my me-rail – and my testimony that a lot of us started as Alice supporters – until it was clear Alice was behaving toxically. ETA typos
I just want to say I'm so sorry you lost your baby :(

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
I checked the court website. Nothing new, and Alice is still listed as Lead Attorney for her side. 🙃

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
It’s a shame for her that she was born too late really. She belongs to the Carry On generation, turning every single thing to smut with the subtlety of a bullfrog
Alice's humour has all the subtlety of Carry On, with the class of Benny Hill and the calm of Kenny Everett

• Haha
Reactions: 24
is this a tv series? :unsure: I can't find anything on it but am trying to understand... thanks!

Reactions: 6
no, he write for the sun and NYP now

I find this so funny btw: he is bragging on twitter about beating BBC News etc (as in the channel, not the program), and I keep thinking: "bro, how far haven you fallen down?"
He is a prize wang. Can’t stand him, and hope his career continues to circle the drain

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What colour of bejazzled tat is she going to stick to her tag? Asking for a friend…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just want to say I'm so sorry you lost your baby :(
Bless you. I have only recently started to really unpick that one. I was not very good at understanding my emotions as they happened, and they tended to come with sledgehammers later on that I did not understand. Age has a way of making you face the tit you try to hide away in dark corners and not face when you are younger. If only we had the bodies we had at 16 with the middle age minds we end up with - we would RULE THE WORLD :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 35
70F28B71-7AD2-4B9E-A310-6F76047AE241.jpeg
C5E2A97F-146E-464E-B5A8-26FEE1555474.jpeg

I’ve found the perfect accessories for Alice’s new tag from Wednesday. The “swamp” rat shares her taste in shoes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I met Elon Musk twice, I clearly know everything that is going on in his life no matter what the irreversible truth suggests.
View attachment 1455956
Dear lord
View attachment 1455969
The game is very equal, it wasnt equal until 6 months ago though. Too bad that the victim fought back, eh?
Who is that bell-end? What - he has a private-cam on mAlice 24/7 to know she definitely hasn't done those things and "he knows" she hasn't, like what the actual f u c k ??? He needs a massive head wobble, what a dick

• Haha
Reactions: 23

‘Bawdy’ says it all. There are clips, and even whole films, available on YouTube but I really wouldn’t bother. Suffice to say they haven’t aged well.

And neither has Alice.
If you’re from the US it’s kind of like ‘Are You Being Served’ only the cinematic version.

Im going to take the high road and avoid any Mrs Slocombe/Pussy references.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I joined quite a while ago, after lurking on the first threads. I started off as an Alice sympathiser. I have to admit, I too, was a bit of an Alice, and I hang my head in shame.
This is a bit of a me rail so I have put under a spoiler
I was born and brought up in Africa. In my late 20’s I was lucky enough to move to the UK and shortly afterwards met my husband, also from Africa but a different country to me. I managed to get a really good job in the UK, but my husband was not happy and wanted to go back to his country. So we moved. For a few years all was good, but I could not work legally and my confidence dwindled. He entered into an affair with my good friend and I was dumped. What was worse was I had fallen pregnant and the shock made me miscarry at 4 months. It was so scary – I was alone in a country with no support system. I did not handle it well and started drinking a lot – I initially got angry and raged and raged when drunk – not to Alice’s extent, but loads of crying/begging/raging/pleading/angry phone calls and, I am embarrassed to say, a very short period of minor stalking ( I would pitch up every Sunday at the same church, off my face!). I really did lose my mind. However, once the anger wore off, it was replaced by a deep deep sadness. By that stage (4 months in), he was fed up of the anger/harassment and told me he was going to tell immigration if I could contacted him again. I was waiting for a resident permit and could not legally work, and needed to stay in the country. When we first arrived, I put down a big deposit on a property for us, but until I got residency I could not file for divorce or access the money. So I had to find illegal work. So I started waitressing in the the sorts of places that turned a blind eye to illegal workers. I was treated like tit by management, but in a way it was my saving grace. I had to stop drinking and I started enjoying my work – I liked interacting with customers and I was good at being a waitress and started building my fragile self esteem. One week after my residency came through, he and my ex friend left for Australia. It was a huge relief – I HAD to get on with my life. I did well for 1 year, then had a mini breakdown, got really fat (from being a gorgeous Bianca like person) and started drinking again (luckly was able to continue functioning at work). It was SO tiring being self destructive. I actually got so sick of feeling sick and sad all the time that I sat up one day and said ‘ENOUGH’. Then my life really started blooming. A few years later I got a message from the ex via SM apologising, and admitting he has ruined the life of every woman he has ever been with and is a serial cheat and was in therapy. The long and the short is, I started out understanding Alice. But watching her keep circling the self destructive and rage drain has made me lose patience. She is actively nasty, and is relentless, and I was not. She must be so tired – being sad and angry is exhausting. I wish she would wake up and be kind to herself and start gritting her teeth and accepting her new normal. Bianca is in Ioan’s life. Ioan is in her and her children’s lives – make it positive because the negative is so damn draining. So that is my me-rail – and my testimony that a lot of us started as Alice supporters – until it was clear Alice was behaving toxically. ETA typos
I just have no words for how incredible you are. crappy metaphor time but I tell my therapist that life is like walking along the shoreline of a very large beach with ebbing waves—the water erases your footprints so that when you look behind you, you can’t see how far you’ve walked. And you look ahead at this never-ending shoreline and worry about how far left you have to travel. I don’t know what I’m saying except that I’m so proud of you for realizing how far you’ve walked, for not letting the water manipulate your perception of how many demons you’ve fought off. You’re doing a great job and you have my love and admiration. 💚

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.