Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #127 Get a job before your kids do Alice!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Won’t her Instagram be shut down by the PRO? Or it should be if she abides by the PRO. If so, this could be the last weekend to get her story out to her crazy fans.
We've barely heard a word from her though! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I adore Carry On, but not Alice! For those unfamiliar:

TBF they were making funny movies. Alice says the same thing but in all seriousness and that's not funny.

Scenario 1 - she shows and self-represents (poorly). It kind of makes a farce of the proceeding, but it still goes ahead?

Scenario 2 - sick note/ER visit. They don’t delay again, surely?
If it's a carry on in the Carry On style, it would make a great movie.
Carry On Alice!

Too bad the flooding in Las Vegas didn’t sweep him into the sewers to join his ilk. 😏
What did the sewer rats do to deserve Perez?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My money is on her going postal and the biggest pity party yet, depending on how much bravado she has she will dump more texts and correspondence. She's going out with a bang 🍾🥂🎉💋
Going postal in court? Oh I do hope so!!

It will be 1.30am Wednesday here, should I sit up the night before or set the alarm and get up then? Not expecting to get anything done on Wednesday. Tradies here on Tuesday and Thursday but I have Wednesday blocked out for Alice and Ioan stuff :)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ok - Alice excuses bingo: Full disclosure - I have never played bingo before so do don't know how to set this up........there were a few of you previously who were clued up on bingo. Can we set up up a bingo only in relation to the DVRO?
I noticed some very cool bingo boards previously, but they were not specific to the 2nd aug - tattlers, this is the opportunity to make it turd specific

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I read that as, "Naughty step again for you, bogan." *snort* :devilish:
Commenting on my own comment here. Meta? Narcissistic? A bit from column A, bit from column B. Arguably on topic though.

THE BOGAN
Link to a Buzzfeed article that delves into multiple meanings of the word 'bogan'.

1659144448370.png

The ultimate bogan, Poida (Bogan pronunciation of 'Peter')
played by the talented Eric Bana in '90s Oz comedy skit series 'Full Frontal'.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Going postal in court? Oh I do hope so!!

It will be 1.30am Wednesday here, should I sit up the night before or set the alarm and get up then? Not expecting to get anything done on Wednesday. Tradies here on Tuesday and Thursday but I have Wednesday blocked out for Alice and Ioan stuff :)
recap of 02 August - Alice's big day

1659145502183.png

ETA: am sure we won't hear anything for at least several hours after court begins that day
(unless our fellow turd is able to give us up-to-date and play-by-play reports :unsure:

Reactions: 18
Agree. Piers Morgan is not known in the US. Those who do know him either don't like him because of his Meghan Markle crusade or his complete duck up of the Larry King gig.
Whether you like Meghan Markle or not, he was a foreigner attacking an American bi-racial woman daily, and he did come across as especially creepy and misogynistic during his attacks. If he wasn't married, I would've pegged him as an incel.
During his stint on the Larry King Show, he made no effort to do some research on the guests he had on his show. For instance he had Justice Scalia, a U.S. Supreme Court Justice on his show and the questions he asked him were cringe worthy. I am no fan of Justice Scalia, but that interview was pathetic. He did an Alice on his American opportunities.
People in the US should know he's usually referred to as Piers Moron.

He was first famous to me because of the City Slickers column in the Daily Mirror, where two "reporters" would recommend stocks that they had previously bought into and Piers would use that knowledge to profit too

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think Malice was trying to insinuate that Ioan didn’t like women by that crack. Or didn’t like sex. By 2018 he had probably stopped having sex with her and she was angry and wanted to passive aggressively rant about it.
Not true, Malice. Ioan just didn’t like sex with you or even like you as a person. twit!
What man would want to have sex with the woman who was emotionally and physically abusing him, not to mention she looks as if she rarely bathed or brushed her teeth. Double ICK!!

recap of 02 August - Alice's big day

View attachment 1457201

ETA: am sure we won't hear anything for at least several hours after court begins that day
(unless our fellow turd is able to give us up-to-date and play-by-play reports :unsure:
Last time she was going to Court she posted how Happy she was on the Friday before, because she had received such wonderful news. The news was she had ‘fired’, or ‘he fired her’, her attorney and she was going to get a delay in the hearing. I haven’t checked to see if there has been any happy announcements oh her IG, ob
We've barely heard a word from her though! ;)
I know, that’s ominous. 😏

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I just found out one of my friends has been lying about something, going back a few years. And I am SHOOK.

It has me thinking about lies and the effects they have on the people involved.
I know we’ve discussed this to death, but it really is SO disingenuous of Alice to claim she never lies, despite being caught out in many a lie and contradiction.

The irony of it being Ioan that was cast on a show called Liar!

Alice the ‘Pity Me’ liar, who spins yarns around the tragedies of her life, trying to garner sympathy and attention for all the hardships she’s suffered (which of course pan out to be either of her own making, or nothing to do with her at all, but into which she must insert herself and hijack other people’s sadness).

She’s so devious and cunning at times, yet also so stupid and gauche in her lies.
Her most heinous lies are those told to ruin, undermine and tarnish Ioan and Bianca, especially in the eyes of their children.

How does she sleep pass out at night during the day ???

I feel disgusted for being a little involved in my friend’s lie. It makes me feel ashamed, and I’m not even part of the lie, just someone who offered help and support in the last few years. Hoodwinked I was 😟. I can’t begin to imagine how Ioan feels.

Oh what a tangled web she weaves … when she lies and lies through her (manky green) teeth

70F82526-F59B-4159-86F4-BE30C9B9CBE3.png

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Going back to Carry On, about 30 years ago I had taken my cat Boots to the vet to get his annual boosters. He wasn't having any of it and had jammed himself inside the carrier with his legs braced around the opening. The elderly vet got fed up with this, pulled Boots' head out by the scruff of his neck and in went the needle.

He did a perfect Kenneth Williams impersonation:
Screenshot_20220730-024738~2.png

"Mum! That man just stuck a needle in me!" and scurried to the back of the carrier.

What's the betting that Emma hasn't had a booster or checkup since Ioan left?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
I agree with this 💯, we are like a little family that's never met! Even IF the mAlice drama ever ends and I think it will be going for time yet, I do hope that we all continue to talk. This group has made me cry with laughter so many times, which has massively helped me with my own recent emotionally issues, so I thank you all for that 💗💗💗
Let me say as a newbie that I actually see this…I see friendship and support and love outside of discussing the crazy Alice. I think it’s incredible. I am not a part of it but absolutely see it and appreciate it. I think the tattlers are a pretty cool group. I laugh and admire reading the “original and VIP” have inside jokes and comments. I love that people seem to actually have genuine friendships here. And I swear I’m not sucking up…..it is just fun to see. There is a lot of caring here, amongst the misery that brought people together, Alice. Ugh.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
What man would want to have sex with the woman who was emotionally and physically abusing him, not to mention she looks as if she rarely bathed or brushed her teeth. Double ICK!!

Last time she was going to Court she posted how Happy she was on the Friday before, because she had received such wonderful news. The news was she had ‘fired’, or ‘he fired her’, her attorney and she was going to get a delay in the hearing. I haven’t checked to see if there has been any happy announcements oh her IG, ob

I know, that’s ominous. 😏
Who the duck is happy when you have a court case staring you in the face and you have no attorney. I am convinced now that she thinks boo hooing and blowing snot bubbles is the way to go instead of presenting evidence. Thick as tit that one.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Let me say as a newbie that I actually see this…I see friendship and support and love outside of discussing the crazy Alice. I think it’s incredible. I am not a part of it but absolutely see it and appreciate it. I think the tattlers are a pretty cool group. I laugh and admire reading the “original and VIP” have inside jokes and comments. I love that people seem to actually have genuine friendships here. And I swear I’m not sucking up…..it is just fun to see. There is a lot of caring here, amongst the misery that brought people together, Alice. Ugh.
You're a part of it now! 💜 We all came here because of Alice but we stay here for each other. 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Who the duck is happy when you have a court case staring you in the face and you have no attorney. I am convinced now that she thinks boo hooing and blowing snot bubbles is the way to go instead of presenting evidence. Thick as tit that one.
I hope she’s not happy, if she’s happy that means she up to something nefarious.

Reactions: 15
I hope she’s not happy, if she’s happy that means she up to something nefarious.
She always mistaken in her happiness though. There is no way on Earth any of this is going to go her way. She's toast.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.