Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #127 Get a job before your kids do Alice!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stand down everyone. Me and the rat in the Prius are in talks with Ms Evans for her appearance at court. She will in fact C U Next Tuesday.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: and make sure to include a big tip for hazard pay for even ringing that doorbell :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: and even more if is able to actually transport Alice to the courthouse :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Driver Instructions: "Make sure you wear a hazmat suit mate! Passenger is likely to spew toxic bile!"

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Excellent catch. Great show. Great writing. Great actors. Wonderful chance to expand one's profanity. Wait til you hit Season 3 and the giant penis. But no more spoilers.
Don't tell me My Little Tone makes a cameo in it? Giant Penis, roundabouts 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I have to say, Frenchie's intelligence and cooking skills are wonderful. But I must admit that I am a Billy Butcher fan--Karl Urban can...well, bring it. Whatever you want it to be and wherever you want it to be taken. Antony Starr is an amazing actor and has created a truly terrifying character in Homelander. I guess Starr is actually a good person, loves dogs, etc. But Homelander scares the duck out of me.
I love a wreck head ha ha and he looks like a smaller version of my fella ha ha I’m biased ! Yey it’s fantastic my son told me to watch it … I can’t believe I’ve never seen it 🦸🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
The “tell her truth” brigade who’ve read the court docs are grim. They know she’s lying, enjoy feeding her delusions and don’t give a tit about the repercussions of her lies and digging herself a bigger hole. In a year’s time they won’t still be “helping” her, they’ll have disappeared.

Reactions: 23
That's just Alice setting a false narrative, isn't it?? She mentions that her friend is rushing over to see her as a a priority etc, knowing that Celia was due to fly out for whatever reason. People nosying like us will see that Celia arrives in LA around the time Alice says her friend will get there, and she's hoping we'll all just assume it all ties in. I doubt Celia is going anywhere near Alice, but that's what she wants us to believe
Maybe...now this is just a guess...her "friend" rushing over to see her at her house is...

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Alice had better behave herself after the PRO is granted because once it is Ioan can legally choose to do any of the following things:
  • Get full custody
[...]​
  • Make her turn in her glue gun to the LAPD
I'd forgotten the egregious crimes committed with the glue gun that she tried to sell on Etsy.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Imagine the feds writing down her belongings from her bag as she’s nicked ..
187 red lipsticks
Half a no.14 Panda Express
4 dolls heads 2 without hair
Foil bag from inside wine box .. 1/3 full
1098 photos of .. herself
Ready to issue cards with her insurance details on
Emma
A selection of hats
4 pairs of various states of repair Dexter glasses
Rat
Squirrel
Lifelong savings (2$ in change)
And finally
Two shoes non matching

im in love with Frenchie 😍🥰 just my type woo hoo come to mamma I’m only on episode 2 .. please don’t let him die lol
Don’t forget her little black book full of all her sock names, log-in details and passwords. It shows where all the bodies are buried 😀
449F9997-6865-4001-9996-C6B17FFB56EE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think she will fake some massive emergency, either in order to somehow grant an extension (very unlikely to succeed) or in order to overshadow the ruling/shame him for focussing on this instead of being there for the kids blablabla

• Sick
Reactions: 35
I‘m going to visit family over the weekend. Can everyone please behave until I‘m back? The last time I left for a few days, that didn’t work out so well. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Thought this might also make you smile.. Will admit that I came across it whilst looking for a t shirt with Ioan's face on!

Mainly because I wanted to casually wear it to freak my husband out, after cackling away for months reading all your posts, whilst he has yet to understand my fascination.
Thanks for all the laughs!

Just wanted to throw one in, because I've been dying to - Alice you're a bleep 🎉

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Someone should order an Uber to her house on August 2nd, give the driver instructions to ring the door bell and when she answers, say:

"Alice Evans, on behalf of the Tattle community, I will be your driver to your hearing. Don't bother changing out of the rug, just put the Panda Express box down, shut the door, crawl in the back of my Prius and let me do the driving."
Of course we don't actually "touch the poop" as they say on Reddit. So relax mAlice it's just a joke and no-one will be ringing your bell.

I can just imagine the next DM comment from her "OMG they are STALKERS. BEWARE ALICE THEY WANT TO KIDNAP YOU. DON'T ANSWER YOUR DOOR"

• Haha
Reactions: 24
🤣

I don't have a sweet tooth, more into savoury, (& fattening foods!) 🤭 tho' you know I adore GU salted caramel cheesecake! I like chocolate (milk not dark) but can go ages not having any, prefer crisps or as our US turds call them, chips! I love English food (roasts, stew & dumplings, toad in the hole, Yorkshire puds, bangers mash & onion gravy, Hunters chicken, etc) love Italian & Chinese food, some Indian, smoked bacon, french fries, saute pots, battered sausages, toasted sarnies, big fan of buffet type foods! Love milk, cheese, eggs.

Love *potato dogs & cheese/bacon puff pastry turnovers!
(Common over here in bakers, cafes & as hot take aways, etc)
*For non UK turds potato dogs are a long frankfurter wrapped in a hash brown coating! :love:

View attachment 1455390 View attachment 1455392

Fave 'junk' foods; cheeseburger, sausages, double pepperoni thin & crispy, fried chicken, meat only doners, .
Fave drinks - latte, cappuccino, tea, milk, flavoured water. Alcohol- vodka & lemonade, snowballs, white or rose wine (alcohol is rare last few years due to recurring kidney stones but also £ - my one vice 😇 is smoking)
Fave veg - sprouts, leeks, cabbage, petit pois, broccoli, cauliflower, sweetcorn.
Fave fruit - red grapes, melon, strawberries, peach, pears.

Bet you wished you hadn't asked now, haha! 🤭😆

Keeping on topic. Just 4 more sleeps to tHe DaY oF rEcKoNiNg! 🍿🍿🍿
Mr Looo is on his way round to yours. He says you’d feed him much better than I do 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He was one of the judges in 6 seasons of America has got talent. He did three years of a nightly chat show for CNN, took over Larry King’s slot. His show got cancelled because he went on a crusade about guns - he is very anti and he got cancelled for those views.

He was editor in chief of Daily Mail, and his column appeared in the Mail online. Any breaking news story, he would write an article. The Mail online is the worlds biggest online newspaper (depressing thought). He is very active in social media - he has had loads of spats with Kim K, Meghan Markle, John Legend and his wife. He has a lot of followers.

He was a friend of Trumps. Until they fell out when Trump trivialised covid and Morgan called him out on it. Trump only followed a handful of people on twitter and Morgan was one of them, until they stopped talking.

A lot of Americans, particularly older ones, know exactly who Morgan is. Perhaps not the younger ones.
Oh well, you can see how much I watch regular TV!! My Bad, sorry. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s so bad it’s almost good … it’s so visually awful you almost can’t look away, a true disasterpiece.
The fact she has it up as a grid post, and is proud of this tacky, crappy creation, says everything there is to say about the person and the artistic talent of Alice Evans.
It’s the kind of tat that only a hoarder would keep. Put it on par with the pile of faeces in the corner, the discarded doll limbs, the desiccated remains of numerous rats and cats, and the 2000 copies of The Christmas Card on VHS.
I must admit I completely understand why Ioan seems to live in a practically empty flat with plain white walls now. Can you imagine how depressing it must have been to live amongst all that shabby dark brown furniture, the stacks of clothes, toys, shoes, handbags, craft supplies and the endless endless tut Alice haemorrhaged their money on? The whole place littered with plastic baby dolls, glass fish, mirrors in the shape of lips, animal print rugs. And it could have worked as kitch if she had a modicum of style or taste or artistic ability but she never has and never will.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.