Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #127 Get a job before your kids do Alice!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I late to the show, or have we all seen this ?💗
This is AE with him in 2018. Acting like a big girl's blouse.

Ioan Gruffudd does not like pussies. Ok? Wait, no.. I said ‘pussies’ in the plural. Not.. What did you think I meant? oh boy.... I’m in trouble now. Anyway. Enjoy the line ‘but I’ve just come DOWN there!’ and the hand that goes up at the end to... protect me, I’m sure. (😆)I wish I could have shown you the grumpiness that came after but unfortunately I hit the ‘stop’ button just before I smashed into him.... eek! 😬. #runyoncanyon #isnoteasy #unlesyourehishighness #mrgod #oops #hekillmenow #😆

AE hiking - YouTube

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
This is such a brilliant, subtle middle finger to you-know-who. "Carry on, you mad witch - I'm having a great time and couldn't give a flying...".
Wanna make bets mAlice and her band of fools will decry this as baiting the poor wronged victim wife again?🤪

You go, YoBee!🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 22
This is such a brilliant, subtle middle finger to you-know-who. "Carry on, you mad witch - I'm having a great time and couldn't give a flying...".
Bianca is also saying that her health is much better since the TRO against Alice and for the sake of her continuing improvement it needs to be made permanent

• Heart
Reactions: 37
There is only one hero I worship in this whole sorry tale, and that's Bubba Bear ❤

Like the rest of you, I see Ioan as a good man who deserves justice and freedom, Bianca as a nice woman who is also a victim of Alice and I want nothing more than his daughters to be free of their toxic mother and to have a chance at a better life. Oh and I hope Alice falls down the toilet one day and needs the fire department to break down a wall to get her out.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

Ioan Gruffudd does not like pussies. Ok? Wait, no.. I said ‘pussies’ in the plural. Not.. What did you think I meant? oh boy.... I’m in trouble now. Anyway. Enjoy the line ‘but I’ve just come DOWN there!’ and the hand that goes up at the end to... protect me, I’m sure. (😆)I wish I could have shown you the grumpiness that came after but unfortunately I hit the ‘stop’ button just before I smashed into him.... eek! 😬. #runyoncanyon #isnoteasy #unlesyourehishighness #mrgod #oops #hekillmenow #😆

AE hiking - YouTube
He’s looks completely fed up of her and her histrionics

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She posted videos and photos like this to try to embarrass and shame him. Always with some snide, “he’s not a real man” type comment. It’s not nice but is also weird and just makes her look like a dick.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I had a moment of pure horror this morning while driving when I finished the first Hornblower book--unfortunately, without my knowledge, the next file in my phone was the horrible audio welp ripped from the abusive video Alice posted. So I went from a lovely Welsh accent to Alice shrieking and I nearly drove into a tree. 💀
OH MY GOD! Today at a meeting, this bleeping video started randomly playing! I was mortified!

I was thinking "Why the duck can I hear Alice snivelling?! OH tit!" 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Night night, everyone. Have been up for 14 hours: utterly banjaxed. Good luck to the night shift: I can see Mistress Alice full of Malice going off pop overnight…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

AE hiking - YouTube
Oh Ffs! She just fucks me off! You can hear in his voice he'd had enough of her back then!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm also betting the payout is more than Alice has earned in her fraudulent GFM. 😂 In the US most charities have to list donations (and donors-even if anonymous). I'm wondering if the donation will be declared in an annual accounting? Unsure though

Edit: typos
Invictus, Tattle crush right back. Apologies,a few sharp ones in but wanted to say hello lovely human ♥ love seeing you and your valuable contributions xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
BIB - that's above & beyond taking one for the team! ⭐🏆👏 Thanks @welp 🤩🥳:m

The wilful ignorance of her 🐒🐒🐒 is mind blowing. 🤬 They belong in the bin with their blue tick 'friend.' :sick:

Whay have I missed? Early night, busy work morning, followed by school uniform shopping and clothes shopping with the daughter and I miss loads!

Reactions: 8

AE hiking - YouTube
Malice is acting like a big girl’s blouse or is insinuating Ioan is? Or both? 🤣

Reactions: 9
So here we go. Tuesday beckons. What will happen?

I think most of us know that answer. Answer 1) Alice will bail, yet again, and further make things worse for her cause. But post on social media ad nauseum how corrupt the legal system is. Flee to Bristol and ... well, fester and die.

2) Alice will show up. Because she realises the jig is up. And no matter how much she might plead woe-begone to her sycophantic - and utterly, utterly stupid - remaining fans morons, the proof is in the eating of the pudding. I don't doubt Ioan's filings, some might. But not one person out there can deny video recordings, and it's as simple as that.

I don't have children, but duck. There is no way in hell I would call my daughter or son, if I was lucky enough to have one, tedious, or a witch.

duck right off Alice Evans. You deserve every misery that will come your way.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
In other news (ahem)
OH MY GOD! Today at a meeting, this bleeping video started randomly playing! I was mortified!

I was thinking "Why the duck can I hear Alice snivelling?! OH tit!" 😂 😂 😂
Oh no! Alice is like a bad penny- she turns up when you least expect her! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

I think most of us know that answer. Answer 1) Alice will bail, yet again, and further make things worse for her cause. But post on social media ad nauseum how corrupt the legal system is. Flee to Bristol and ... well, fester and die.

2) Alice will show up. Because she realises the jig is up. And no matter how much she might plead woe-begone to her sycophantic - and utterly, utterly stupid - remaining fans morons, the proof is in the eating of the pudding. I don't doubt Ioan's filings, some might. But not one person out there can deny video recordings, and it's as simple as that.

I don't have children, but duck. There is no way in hell I would call my daughter or son, if I was lucky enough to have one, tedious, or a witch.

I really really really hope that the video recordings become public evidence and that they become available.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
you dont even need to do it yourself. The courthouse helps you fill out forms, the website has a great selfhelp section. It's really not difficult.
This is true. While it can be intimidating to represent yourself in court, it can be done. And it is done by regular people every day--even those without a top-ass university degree, even when people face an opponent who is represented by an attorney. The court does want a fair resolution; they don't want to get appealed and overturned. But Alice knows she has fucked herself in the foot.

Ain't no attorney can make it better at this point. And Alice cannot pay enough to tempt an attorney to take her on as a client. The bleep tax is real and real high.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
SO happy to see the DM publishing a correction; it should never have been published in the first place.

I’m happy to see DM also publishing the complaints procedure. I contacted the IPSO regarding this article and would urge anyone to do the same in the future - there needs to be accountability in journalism (for all reporting, not just in this case).

Please note: I’m not trying to take any responsibility for the correction! Clearly there have been lawyers involved, I just feel really strongly about how unjust it is when things like this are published and have an effect on the subject.

Got to appreciate them calling Alice his “ex-wife”… even in their corrections they make mistakes 🤦‍♀️ at least they are consistent!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
This is true. While it can be intimidating to represent yourself in court, it can be done. And it is done by regular people every day--even those without a top-ass university degree, even when people face an opponent who is represented by an attorney. The court does want a fair resolution; they don't want to get appealed and overturned. But Alice knows she has fucked herself in the foot.

Ain't no attorney can make it better at this point. And Alice cannot pay enough to tempt an attorney to take her on as a client. The bleep tax is real and real high.
bleep tax 😂😂👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

I am hugely in doubt she will show up. Despite her "I'M SO FAMOUS BABY! I GAVE UP MY GLITTERING CAREER TO HELP THIS NOBODY WELSH 'ACTOR' AND THIS IS THE THANKS I GET!" line she has a smidgen of reality in her head. She shows up, she gets papped and no way to edit the pictures, also may have to face her detractors, of which there are many. Also, she'll get savaged in court because she has no legal defence and she knows she won't be able to resist screeching something absolutely absurd there.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.