Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #127 Get a job before your kids do Alice!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The wedding looks very budget trying to be posh. The tourist season for Cabos is April through June. August and September are the worst time of the year it's way too hot but it's way also cheaper.

Image 7-31-22 at 2.11 AM.jpg

FFS. Ioan was wearing a wool suit.

Image 7-31-22 at 2.10 AM.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Wedding planner: “So, Ioan, what’s the vibe you’re going for for this ceremony?”

Ioan: “I feel I’ve made a mistake and I don’t want to be there.”

Wedding planner: “Say no more”

• Haha
Reactions: 76
I think Ioan stated like half a year before that he has to find a movie to shoot in order to pay the wedding. He went unemployed for a long time after this. So yes, a low budget wedding trying to look glamorous while cancelling guests, selling cheap pictures to hello and booking the worst time of the year was the way to go here.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Thread title suggestion: “Happy Birthday to Malice - on Tuesday you’re 54, now get your ass to court for the PRO”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve been down a wedding photo rabbit hole and I’ve got to agree. His suit is way too big and looks terrible, he needs a haircut, he did that awful thing of pretending he had to be dragged down the aisle (if someone did that to me they’d find their wish come true and no wedding happening) and even when they’re walking alone on the beach they’re keeping each other at arm’s length. It is just bizarre. A sad situation. I mean look at this one - his trousers! View attachment 1459716
Those trousers are hilarious!🤣🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve always been a Ioan fan since watching Hornblower back in the day but I have to say he doesn’t look his best on his wedding day. The suit is Awful, ill fitting and baggy, and his is hair is terrible. He also doesn’t look happy and that whole “my friend had to drag me down the aisle” thing is tacky.

He looks so much better now. With a huge weight lifted from his shoulders. And it’s more than 145lbs of weight. Try 175lbs. 🤣
He looks like a 15 yo who borrowed his dad's suit for the school dance.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Re wedding photos, I agree they all look weird and the joke of dragging down the isle is - well, if mAlice didnt know about it, it’s justs cruel and humiliating. Much as I despise her. If she knew, then they both have strange sense of humour but I suppose as long as it worked for them. He does not look unhappy to me. I mean, looking at this one (attached). I think (and Yo’s fans please forgive me, I think he makes an impression of a very positive, decent person now) he might have become quite twattish under her influence and it’s possible that in early days they might have been quite unbearable as a couple, not just her. I might be wrong of course. I know he didnt want to marry her after 8 years and yes she twisted his arm, but it does not mean he was all that unhappy to do it.. especially because by then he was totally under her control - look at the infamous, many times discussed interview where he describes wedding proposal. He may be suspecting deep down the behaviour he describes is not normal/ acceptable but he is clearly on a mission to normalise it for himself and others. It is a well known fact that narcs, when they take hold of their victim, first suck out all life and energy out of them and then fill them with their beliefs and values. Very much happened to my friend who is now luckily seen the light and is divorcing her narc husband. But she is saying: I now realise that for years I was a shadow of myself just channeling his beliefs and behaviour..
8B8C3458-99E9-4D56-9F25-EDDA6223FD5B.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
This was between the two Fantastic Four films so he would've been more famous than he is now. He was "up and coming" (until he married Alice).
Ioan was known for Hornblower, Titanic and Amazing Grace which came out in 2006. The second Fantastic Four, The Silver Surfer came out in June 2007 and they got married in September so I thought they would have been more famous, but they couldn't even bag the whole cover of Hello.

Alice was so keen to get married because Ioan had signed up to do four films in the FF4 franchise, they only made two in the end but she wasn't to know that. She did know she wasn't entitled to any of Ioan's earnings or residuals until they were married.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Re wedding photos, I agree they all look weird and the joke of dragging down the isle is - well, if mAlice didnt know about it, it’s justs cruel and humiliating. Much as I despise her. If she knew, then they both have strange sense of humour but I suppose as long as it worked for them. He does not look unhappy to me. I mean, looking at this one (attached). I think (and Yo’s fans please forgive me, I think he makes an impression of a very positive, decent person now) he might have become quite twattish under her influence and it’s possible that in early days they might have been quite unbearable as a couple, not just her. I might be wrong of course. I know he didnt want to marry her after 8 years and yes she twisted his arm, but it does not mean he was all that unhappy to do it.. especially because by then he was totally under her control - look at the infamous, many times discussed interview where he describes wedding proposal. He may be suspecting deep down the behaviour he describes is not normal/ acceptable but he is clearly on a mission to normalise it for himself and others. It is a well known fact that narcs, when they take hold of their victim, first suck out all life and energy out of them and then fill them with their beliefs and values. Very much happened to my friend who is now luckily seen the light and is divorcing her narc husband. But she is saying: I now realise that for years I was a shadow of myself just channeling his beliefs and behaviour..View attachment 1459863
He does look content enough here but still looks a little glazed over, but obviously he was a grown man and chose to marry her. I haven’t seen one picture where she looked at him with love or affection - it’s her looking triumphant about herself (looking away from him), manic or odd. I think that’s why the photos look ‘off’.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Will life begin at 54 or will Alice show the PRO the door?

tit didn’t realise the thread had already started 😂

• Haha
Like Tom Hanks in Big when he goes back to a boy 😂
💯 I had to go look for a powerful ioan pic to eradicate that ‘lamb to the slaughter’ image I had.
So I found this.
901974A4-167A-4D09-B569-0EE7D8F0B957.jpeg
But check his commentary:
‘when he does break out the razor (Usually in the shower) he admits his wife, actress Alice Evans, likes him clean-shaven “that soft feel when she rubs her fingers over my face”’
🤢🤮🤢
The image of her clawing at his pink cheeks will not abate … ughhhhhh
A9A5562C-9334-4DC6-9B8B-46EC5F4933E7.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Welcome ❤
Please don’t feel like a fraud, depression is just like any other serious illness.
People die from depression every day.
But You are going to get better!
And we are all here for you 🌸
A fellow depression suffer here @Tiny_Owl . You'll find that a lot if us have/are suffering with it. I am just coming out of a really bad bout of it. Its nothing to be ashamed of or to feel like a fraud 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 33
It’s obvious he doesn’t think it’s sexy. He looks mildly amused or resigned maybe but that’s it. She looks like a complete idiot and once again manic. Had the abuse already begun? I’d say definitely. 😔
Btw, is Malice right handed?
She most certainly gets manic. Medically so I’m almost sure.

I just spent 5 min trying to figure out why I can’t find the next thread. Dumb arse Diamonds

• Haha
Reactions: 15
💯 I had to go look for a powerful ioan pic to eradicate that ‘lamb to the slaughter’ image I had.
So I found this. View attachment 1459875But check his commentary:
‘when he does break out the razor (Usually in the shower) he admits his wife, actress Alice Evans, likes him clean-shaven “that soft feel when she rubs her fingers over my face”’
🤢🤮🤢
The image of her clawing at his pink cheeks will not abate … ughhhhhh
View attachment 1459880
Wozers he looks hawt in that photo and he isn't my type. I must say, he has got much more attractive in since leaving the she devil! That now is actually is my type 🤣. Not that everything comes down to looks! In the recent photos of him, you can see the happiness coming off him, even though he is having to deal with the bleep!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.