Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #127 Get a job before your kids do Alice!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He doesn’t know Jack tit about the children or anything else! He just feels special because a z list celebrity woman paid him some attention. What would he know about motherhood?
If you were a man of fighting age in Russia right now, Alice’s divorce would definitely be your number 1 concern. That man’s a realist through and through.

That's interesting about no magazine deals. Did they change their minds? I had the Hello magazine which covered their wedding but I threw it out 18 months ago when I moved house.
I reckon what Ioan says here is how he wanted it to be. What Alice wanted is what went though. As per.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
She’s also going to have to accept the fact that acting is not going to give her an income. She only had a few sporadic acting jobs since coming to LA, now she’s older, lost her looks, and she’s not talented. She’s going to have to settle for a regular 9 to 5 job unless she can find something where she can use her education in languages. She’s not going to be a Hollywood wife any longer, and that is what she is fighting.
She doesn't ever appear to have done anything to improve her craft either. I mean, even Amber Heard had an acting coach!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wozers he looks hawt in that photo and he isn't my type. I must say, he has got much more attractive in since leaving the she devil! That now is actually is my type 🤣. Not that everything comes down to looks! In the recent photos of him, you can see the happiness coming off him, even though he is having to deal with the bleep!
I think it’s my fave of him older. But I still can’t get over how insanely gorgeous he is in his Lancelot years.
He can laugh, but that boyo has wreaked havoc on this 40-something’s libido 😂

FE5546EC-EB67-46DA-A0B4-CAC743FA7AD3.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Re wedding photos, I agree they all look weird and the joke of dragging down the isle is - well, if mAlice didnt know about it, it’s justs cruel and humiliating. Much as I despise her. If she knew, then they both have strange sense of humour but I suppose as long as it worked for them. He does not look unhappy to me. I mean, looking at this one (attached). I think (and Yo’s fans please forgive me, I think he makes an impression of a very positive, decent person now) he might have become quite twattish under her influence and it’s possible that in early days they might have been quite unbearable as a couple, not just her. I might be wrong of course. I know he didnt want to marry her after 8 years and yes she twisted his arm, but it does not mean he was all that unhappy to do it.. especially because by then he was totally under her control - look at the infamous, many times discussed interview where he describes wedding proposal. He may be suspecting deep down the behaviour he describes is not normal/ acceptable but he is clearly on a mission to normalise it for himself and others. It is a well known fact that narcs, when they take hold of their victim, first suck out all life and energy out of them and then fill them with their beliefs and values. Very much happened to my friend who is now luckily seen the light and is divorcing her narc husband. But she is saying: I now realise that for years I was a shadow of myself just channeling his beliefs and behaviour..View attachment 1459863
It's funny you say that he may have been a bit twattish, because I remember reading an interview he did many years ago (around the time of the F4) films and he was saying how much better LA was than the UK because you could rive down the coast with the top down on your convertible and everyone had a tan. I can remember thinking "what a wanker." I would I could find that interview. I've looked an it is no where!

💯 I had to go look for a powerful ioan pic to eradicate that ‘lamb to the slaughter’ image I had.
So I found this. View attachment 1459875
That is hot. 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
This picture of them haunts me... I don't know why, exactly, but something about her expression says to me "I'm going to drown a kitten later and I'm going to like it!" He looks... I want to say he looks like he's gritting his teeth, but that's a stretch. He is smiling. 🤷‍♀️ But her manic, over-the-shoulder grin, gob wide upen, as per ususal, at the prize she snagged and now wants to keep perpetually young and clean-shaven (🤢)... Nope. Stuff of nightmares.
1659262836666.png

💯 I had to go look for a powerful ioan pic to eradicate that ‘lamb to the slaughter’ image I had.
So I found this. View attachment 1459875

...I'll be in my bunk. 🔥

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Me, too. I'm mostly a sahd. Today has been particularly thankless - The HUB returned from work and got all the love and I got to carry the giant rucksack full of crap water/snacks/wet clothes from where they leapt into a nearby fountain (I live in a v hot country) and was mostly ignored because they 'love him bestest'.
*seethes silently*

In topic, Alice needs to also be in a body of water.
I’m sure your children love you very much too. Being a parent is the hardest job I’ve ever had by far, but absolutely the most rewarding. You sound an awesome parent @TheNotoriousManzana, and your children are very fortunate indeed. Just remember that they can be little devils and can be masters at playing one parent off against the other when they want something. I’m sure that you are loved and appreciated just as much as your partner. I enjoy your posts, you are so wise, sympathetic, and funny. You should be proud of your role in bringing up these little people to be good members of society. Sending love and hugs to you my dear and I hope today is a better day for you. ❤

By the way you are a much better parent than The Abuser, miles and miles better.

Yes, I know what you mean about IG in his wedding pics. It's like when you have to go out to a social thing but you really, really aren't in the mood, so you don't bother to do your hair or make-up, and you just throw any old clothes on because you know that you won't be staying long anyway. That's the vibe that IG is giving off!
Exactly this. You have totally put your finger on it. They are dreadful wedding photos. Photos you are supposed to look back on with fond memories of how much in love you were. These certainly don’t give off that vibe, everyone looks awkward and unhappy. Especially Ioan’s family.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I think it’s my fave of him older. But I still can’t get over how insanely gorgeous he is in his Lancelot years.
He can laugh, but that boyo has wreaked havoc on this 40-something’s libido 😂

View attachment 1459934
For me all men look better in there 40s. Even when I was younger (43 now). I went out with a guy in his early 40s and I was 27....so take that mAlice! (and shove it up your arse!) And our split had nothing to do with the age gap, so again take that mAlice 🤣🤣🤣.
I do like a rugged look on a man, saying that the last bf messed me up so much, that I'm pretty sure I'll end up alone with a load of cats 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Re the uninviting of guests, I believe it’s linked to her stepmother. Either big Al told him to put the story out there then disinvited her, or she disinvited her and Yo said this to try to soothe things over (waste of time, Yo!)

Also, can someone ask Russian dude how the mothers of Kiev are getting along. 😡

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Re wedding photos, I agree they all look weird and the joke of dragging down the isle is - well, if mAlice didnt know about it, it’s justs cruel and humiliating. Much as I despise her. If she knew, then they both have strange sense of humour but I suppose as long as it worked for them. He does not look unhappy to me. I mean, looking at this one (attached). I think (and Yo’s fans please forgive me, I think he makes an impression of a very positive, decent person now) he might have become quite twattish under her influence and it’s possible that in early days they might have been quite unbearable as a couple, not just her. I might be wrong of course. I know he didnt want to marry her after 8 years and yes she twisted his arm, but it does not mean he was all that unhappy to do it.. especially because by then he was totally under her control - look at the infamous, many times discussed interview where he describes wedding proposal. He may be suspecting deep down the behaviour he describes is not normal/ acceptable but he is clearly on a mission to normalise it for himself and others. It is a well known fact that narcs, when they take hold of their victim, first suck out all life and energy out of them and then fill them with their beliefs and values. Very much happened to my friend who is now luckily seen the light and is divorcing her narc husband. But she is saying: I now realise that for years I was a shadow of myself just channeling his beliefs and behaviour..View attachment 1459863
That is actually a lovely picture. Of course, they’re not looking at each other 🤣

• Haha
Is it chilly in Mexico that time of year?

I’d be “glowing” with sweat sitting with my back to a fire 😂

• Haha
Just FYI, " The 33-year-old Hornblower star tells us: “We’ve invited too many people who have all said they’re coming so we’re going to have to uninvite some guests, which won’t be easy. It’s going to be a private affair so no magazine deals.” "

From here: https://www.express.co.uk/dayandnight/9113/Wedding-dilemma-for-Ioan
This was a really crass move. A lot of people went off IG around this time as it was obvious who was influencing him and he was placating her.

That's interesting about no magazine deals. Did they change their minds? I had the Hello magazine which covered their wedding but I threw it out 18 months ago when I moved house.
They claimed they did a deal with Hello because bad wedding photos were leaked including the one with AE with the ciggy and drink.

I wonder if he bought the suit, then lost loads of weight in the lead up to the wedding?

Many people struggle to eat when fearful, scared, realising they are making a terrible mistake etc 😢

Not me.

Food is my drug of choice whether happy, sad or inbetween 😳 but we have seen Ioan looking very skinny and unwell before.

I wonder if the enormity of realising he was going to be legally joined to Malice caused him to lose a load of weight, hence looking like he is wearing someone else's suit at the wedding?
I wonder. It's possible he had mixed feelings about marrying her but thought 'it's too late to back out now". And he was scared shitless of her reaction if he did back out...

She might suggest a round of golf to "talk" about it....

The bridal awning looks like a effing goal post
In many ways it was a goal post. AE scored and won the match.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
How tacky. Who uninvites people from a shindig. You just eat the cost and move on. But to even tell a reporter that you are uninviting people. Jeez Louise, they were both clueless. I am not even giving him a pass because he was a grown ass man when that happened and no amount of bullying can justify that lack of etiquette or social skill. SMDH.
I can't figure that one out. Didn't they have a beach wedding? It's hard to fill up a beach. It didn't look like a big fancy wedding anyway. How hard is it to get a couple more chairs to set on a beach? That was probably her way of not inviting her stepmother and she got him to speak up and be the bad guy. That's my take on it anyway.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.