Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #126 Alice is 54 - on her birthday, do you want more? RAWR!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I believe her and her ex-husband owned a house too. Just speculating that there may have a chunk of money from that. Some solid investing - she is an accountant! and there you go!

It does take a fair amount of smarts to be accountant.
Is she an accountant, though? I've never heard that. Does she have a degree in accounting from a university? I thought she just worked in the accounting field, not that she's an accountant.

Reactions: 4
What are the chances Alice has a lawyer? 3%??
you know what I find super funny about this? The lawyer topic is one of those examples that show how bad Alice's web of lies is.

Alright, so, she says she can't afford a lawyer. Fine

But simultanously she says that Ioan has a very expensive lawyer that he hasnt paid yet (presumably they will be paid from the house sell).

So tell me exactly why Alice cant make the same deal (with a cheaper lawyer if it has to be, given that she is a no-earner)?

It's not that Alice cant afford a lawyer, perhaps even reasonably (not really) she prefers to keep the money from the settlement herself rather than to spend it on lawyers that wont swing the magic wand for her and do things that arent possible (newsflash, Alice: with a collaborative divorce that thing would have been done and dusted ages ago with more money). Simultanously she creates the perfect victim narrative too.

But you see, in her attempts to tell multiple stories that isolated all shame Ioan, all it does is deciphering what the lie in her story is.

Reactions: 34
Hi all - long time lurker, first time poster here hehe 👋
Sorry if this has been discussed recently but what happened to Alice’s twitter? I followed because it’s like watching a slow car crash and I just CANT look away lol has she deleted it again?
I think she deleted it but could be wrong? Instagram (posting then deleting) is her thing.

Reactions: 3
At some point, Ioan and Bianca will be visiting Brazil to see Bianca's dad and her sisters, maybe they will take Ella and Elsie. Deep sea fishing in Brazil would be a difficult trip for the girls to turn down and hopefully, by then Alice will be in a rehab facility and won't have a say in the matter
Chanel is back in Queensland now

but lol

Reactions: 5
Hi all - long time lurker, first time poster here hehe 👋
Sorry if this has been discussed recently but what happened to Alice’s twitter? I followed because it’s like watching a slow car crash and I just CANT look away lol has she deleted it again?
She deleted it a while ago after her triumphant return. But Alice likes to be able to delete any opposing views so prefers Instagram where she also dirty deletes when the comments go against her nutty narrative.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
IIRC, didn't Alice state that she hired a private investigator to learn all about 🐝 ?

Doesn't sound like much of a detective if that PI couldn't find out about 🐝's source of funds.

ETA: to add image from docs:
View attachment 1453566
She really is pathetic.

First Ioan left her for his mother.
Then it was Ella Newton.
Then the affair with B was 4 years, then 3 years, then 2 years, might have got down to 1, can't recall, lol!
B has broken up 3 marriages, now it's up to 4.
FFS it's like the ramblings of a bleeping 16 year old! hE wAs MiNe FiRsT sO tHeRe! 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I looked at her IG every year she was in NY and Brazil and every winter all 4 kids were is Tazzy for the skiing . Her grandad owned a fleet of boats and a charter helicopter service , so does her dad - Chanel posted pics of all the boats and where he lived
Bianca wasn't in NY every year and there are photos from a skiing trip. She traveled. It doesn't mean anything other than she likes traveling.

If you go to Bianca's dad's website there is one boat, not a fleet, and certainly no helicopters. I'm not sure why you are so invested in Bianca being wealthy. Maybe she is, maybe she isn't. We don't know

Reactions: 9
Is she an accountant, though? I've never heard that. Does she have a degree in accounting from a university? I thought she just worked in the accounting field, not that she's an accountant.
I believe she does. I'd have to check Instagram and everything to confirm. But I believe she discussed it at one point. She was discussing having gone to university for accounting and when she was diagnosed with MS she decided to go for her dream of acting.

Reactions: 7
Chanel is back in Queensland now

but lol
'lol'?

So what if Chanel is in Queensland? It doesn't mean that she won't be going back to Brazil or that because she isn't there that Ioan and Bianca can't visit to meet Bianca's dad. lol.

Reactions: 6
Freddie got fingered (sorry).

Claudia to Freddie: You seem to be on a night out with all your personalities? LMAO

Freddie: I wonder how quickly the mistress will get herself up the duff after the divorce to keep him. I hope Ioan's not stupid enough to be bare backing with her. After all, he won't pay the child support when he leaves her and goes onto the next one will he. A leopard never changes its spots, he will always cheat and he will never pay for the kids he leaves behind.

BW would use a pregnancy to hook IG? Don't think she needs such tactics, hun. I have a feeling if they do marry that it won't take IG seven years to do it..

Freddie: Oh Bianca, we know this is you. Please shut up you are becoming tedious now. Don't start posting under another name either because it's so obvious who you are! Why don't you go get a job instead of reading here and on Tattle.

One Bianca, Two Bianca, Three Bianca, Four...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Bianca wasn't in NY every year and there are photos from a skiing trip. She traveled. It doesn't mean anything other than she likes traveling.

If you go to Bianca's dad's website there is one boat, not a fleet, and certainly no helicopters. I'm not sure why you are so invested in Bianca being wealthy. Maybe she is, maybe she isn't. We don't know
No her Grandad had the Charter flights to fish from . Her sister posted a pic of all her dads boats

I posted in myself on here earlier in the month

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.