Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #126 Alice is 54 - on her birthday, do you want more? RAWR!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bianca has a devastating illness (insurance payout?), went through a divorce and had a solid job, she will certainly have some liquidity, and if her family was upper middle class/lower upper class then the better.

It's however entirely irrelevant: She is his girlfriend, it's legitimate for him to buy her some things or to not demand her to pay part of the rent (he would pay the same if he was alone anyway). And she seems to buy pretty cheap things, and we already know from her IG that she is paying some stuff herself (e.g. she at some point said that Ioan chosed something for her, but bought it herself), something a certain someone would never dream to do.

As for the travelling: this can be done even if you are not very rich (obviously not poor either) especially when the whole family actually works in the tourism business and can probably easily get discounts for that, the interesting bit is being able to take long vacations. There are jobs where you do only work 6 months per year because they depend on the weather (tourism, checks out), so even the sister travelling for a couple of months (I guess?) back to Brisbane is not that strange.

As for her job: this is from her sisters dog's (lol) IG account from March 2018
gNwesR5.jpg

I believe she does. I'd have to check Instagram and everything to confirm. But I believe she discussed it at one point. She was discussing having gone to university for accounting and when she was diagnosed with MS she decided to go for her dream of acting.
she once described that she realized her MS issues the first time when she was explaining a client in her accounting job something with a pen. No idea if she is precisely an accountant or if its just that field, she didnt went to university for this based on her Linkedin, but you dont need to.

Interestingly since starting acting (and presumably quiting her job) she apparently has been (or was) studying Marketing on the RMIT remotely (you can do it outside of Oz). She might appear to go all in on the acting front but she does seems smart enough to keep her options open.

Reactions: 32
No her Grandad had the Charter flights to fish from . Her sister posted a pic of all her dads boats

I posted in myself on here earlier in the month
All I have seen is a photo of a small harbour with boats in it, ownership not identified.

On the website. THE Boat and no helicopters. Not that it matters, other than facts matter.

Image 7-28-22 at 11.41 AM.jpg

Bianca has a devastating illness (insurance payout?), went through a divorce and had a solid job, she will certainly have some liquidity, and if her family was upper middle class/lower upper class then the better.

It's however entirely irrelevant: She is his girlfriend, it's legitimate for him to buy her some things or to not demand her to pay part of the rent (he would pay the same if he was alone anyway). And she seems to buy pretty cheap things, and we already know from her IG that she is paying some stuff herself (e.g. she at some point said that Ioan chosed something for her, but bought it herself), something a certain someone would never dream to do.

As for the travelling: this can be done even if you are not very rich (obviously not poor either) especially when the whole family actually works in the tourism business and can probably easily get discounts for that, the interesting bit is being able to take long vacations. There are jobs where you do only work 6 months per year because they depend on the weather (tourism, checks out), so even the sister travelling for a couple of months (I guess?) back to Brisbane is not that strange.

As for her job: this is from her sisters dog's (lol) IG account from March 2018View attachment 1453709

she once described that she realized her MS issues the first time when she was explaining a client in her accounting job something with a pen. No idea if she is precisely an accountant or if its just that field, she didnt went to university for this based on her Linkedin, but you dont need to.

Interestingly since starting acting (and presumably quiting her job) she apparently has been (or was) studying Marketing on the RMIT remotely (you can do it outside of Oz). She might appear to go all in on the acting front but she does seems smart enough to keep her options open.
Oooh wedding photo!

Reactions: 12
Ad that appears on my screen when I visit this thread:
1659034241071.png

Are they a message to me, to Alice? I'm so confused.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I'm not sure I consider Alice a SAHM. We've covered that it's Gloria who does the parenting and housework. Alice is only at home because she has no friends, no hobbies, and is unemployable. She'd drop those girls in a second if she was offered a decent acting gig. But she won't be, because in addition to having zero talent she's ridiculously entitled and a nightmare to work with.

Reactions: 28
Hi all - long time lurker, first time poster here hehe πŸ‘‹
Sorry if this has been discussed recently but what happened to Alice’s twitter? I followed because it’s like watching a slow car crash and I just CANT look away lol has she deleted it again?
She deactivated it. There's a time limit on how long an account can be left deactivated before it's deleted (maybe 30 days but don't quote me) so she has to log in every so often to keep it from being obliterated, but then she can just deactivate it again until the next time limit.

Reactions: 10
Alice hire a cleaner and lawyer and be done with it. Ya crank.
Marcia, my pregnancy tricks include doggy style not requiring a paramedic.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Putting aside acting ability, personality and whatever else, Alice is not exactly doing herself any favours when it comes to getting acting/reality TV work by regularly announcing she is 92% bedbound.

Maybe she thinks she can send Gloria to do it for her.
Her acting career is over as evidenced by this.
99C4154D-BE2B-4F01-86A6-3B94622DEA7D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Jesus Christ why doesn't Farcia just come on here if she wants to throw insults at tattlers?
She’s gathering evidence under cover !!! which will prove and guarantee her living on her arse until her grandchildren are 50 πŸ₯΄πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€”πŸ₯±

Ad that appears on my screen when I visit this thread:
View attachment 1453729
Are they a message to me, to Alice? I'm so confused.
This is defo aimed at Alice lmao .. or is it 😳 I’ve the animal police on my case tbf πŸ₯΄
2483A6D3-46D8-4F69-B869-D3B0058F0907.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Woohoo πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

My audio cassettes (IG reading abridged versions of Hornblower novels) and cassette ➑ MP3 gadget have arrived, have had a little play with the settings and think I have it sorted.
First side of Mr Midshipman Hornblower in the process of being converted, so in @ 2-3 hrs the first book should be ready to go into a Google drive file.
πŸ€—
Please make it an anon google drive, safety first etc x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So I am reminded of this in IG's supplement, "I believe Alice has also used traditional media outlets to harass me and Bianca since the TRO was issued."

Fizzplop is having a go at Claudia in the DM comments. 'Nuff said.

Freddie Frog *might* be Alice.

We all want to know how his mistress is supporting herself financially in LA. She was junior finance clerk is Australia and used to hang out in the bars that actors frequented. How did a junior finance clerk save enough money to live in LA, pay for a first class 3 month trip to the UK and a trip to France? She's on a visa so can't work in US, hasn't worked for over a year but has enough money to do all this plus is paying out thousands for her medical problems. Meanwhile he is refusing to pay child support for his exisitng children. HOW IS SHE PAYING FOR ALL OF THIS?
Who is the we all want to know πŸ€”
It's really no one's business and certainly not Alice's. You can
Who cares if he's paying for Bianca it doesn't affect Alice's settlement or child support.
Exactly!! Quite frankly I hope Ioan puts a whacking great diamond ring on Bianca's wedding finger before the ink dries on the decree absolute πŸ₯‚πŸΎ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.