Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #126 Alice is 54 - on her birthday, do you want more? RAWR!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20220724-164031~2.png

With any luck, this is how Ioan and Bianca will feel once all the court dates are over and the Abuser has been dragged off to the funny farm in a coat that buttons up the back

I originally screenshot it for those of you 💩 who are still feeling a little bruised by their exes but then the threads took off at such a rate that there seemed no time to draw breath and add it in 😂.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I am a bit concerned with Alice's end game. She is losing her social media clout and people are turning against her. She will lose on the permanent restraining order...then the kids, house, child support and alimony. I don't believe she has a friend in the world and then the kids will probably cut ties as some point. I absolutely do not see her being able to accept living "below the standards" of an ex hollywood power couple and for someone being so hell bent on "winning" and destroying Ioan...this leaves her with very few options. I sadly believe she will harm herself to the point of no return (thinking it will destroy Ioan for the rest of his life). That way, in life or death...Alice wins (in her deluded mind). She is so focused on winning that I believe she will take it to those extremes as she must realize that she really is out of options and backed into a corner. She isn't willing to change or improve herself, again, I mean solely because her only focus is on "winning".

• Sad
Reactions: 33
But if she hired one, they wouldn’t be looking into her financials. Just his. That said, he could turn around and get one too.
She can't afford to hire a forensic accountant. And he has no need to hire one for her. He's been paying everything for a good portion of the last 18 months. And he can request that she produces all of her records from every bank account she has and that will be gone over by his attorney's law firm. If this does not settle, she will be deposed before it goes to trial. His attorney will spend hours upon hours in deposition with Alice, and part of that deposition will be going over her financial affidavit regarding all of her claimed expenses and certain items on her bank statements. Her attorney, if she ever gets one, will depose Ioan and do the same. If she is ever deposed, I would think Ioan's attorney would make it a videotaped deposition because of who he is dealing with: a raging narc.

Reactions: 24
Maybe she is one of the 300 women that Bianca stole husbands off
Bianca must have started stealing husbands when she was in kindergarten. 😁

I am a bit concerned with Alice's end game. She is losing her social media clout and people are turning against her. She will lose on the permanent restraining order...then the kids, house, child support and alimony. I don't believe she has a friend in the world and then the kids will probably cut ties as some point. I absolutely do not see her being able to accept living "below the standards" of an ex hollywood power couple and for someone being so hell bent on "winning" and destroying Ioan...this leaves her with very few options. I sadly believe she will harm herself to the point of no return (thinking it will destroy Ioan for the rest of his life). That way, in life or death...Alice wins (in her deluded mind). She is so focused on winning that I believe she will take it to those extremes as she must realize that she really is out of options and backed into a corner. She isn't willing to change or improve herself, again, I mean solely because her only focus is on "winning".
She loves herself too much for that to happen, she still thinks there is a chance she can have a Hollywood career and hook some multi millionaire A-list actor. She’s delusional of course, but Alice has a magic mirror that reflects back the svelte figure of a blonde bombshell. 😂

She can't afford to hire a forensic accountant. And he has no need to hire one for her. He's been paying everything for a good portion of the last 18 months. And he can request that she produces all of her records from every bank account she has and that will be gone over by his attorney's law firm. If this does not settle, she will be deposed before it goes to trial. His attorney will spend hours upon hours in deposition with Alice, and part of that deposition will be going over her financial affidavit regarding all of her claimed expenses and certain items on her bank statements. Her attorney, if she ever gets one, will depose Ioan and do the same. If she is ever deposed, I would think Ioan's attorney would make it a videotaped deposition because of who he is dealing with: a raging narc.
I hope Ioan’s attorneys clear up the fact Alice has been getting child support so Alice has to stop lying every other comment about how terrible Ioan is to his children.

Carried over from the previous thread:
@lulooo If Ioan is the love of her life and she treats him like this, then God help anyone else in her life who crosses her.

The Abuser has been bullying for a long time. Those of us older former early 2000 Yo fans who frequented the deceased IMDb boards will remember mdeighty/Alice and her attack on Mädchen Amick who was also in the film 'Four Corners of Suburbia'. AE was telling rather private stories in a public forum about working with her. Of course she deleted it soon afterwards but not before several people commented. She hasn't changed at all!
Alice looks terrible in the picture. 😏

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
You must be from the South. My Grandmother was a true Southern Bell before a fast talking New York lawyer came down to Atlanta and swept her off her feet and took her straight to Yankee land.😂
To keep on track, my grandmother could teach Alice some good southern manners, she certainly could use them.
Lovely pivot.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does the younger daughter go to a public school with all these unsavoury types that Alice is trying to keep the eldest away from?

Reactions: 28
She actually believes that she has the option of not working until both girls are 18? She has such a rude awakening ahead of her. Holy hell.
Well she defo won’t get a job, cause she’ll be eligible to draw her pension by then !😂 wounded 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Why does Alice think working means an acting job? That door shut years ago, but there is nothing stopping her from taking online work and I don't mean Only Fans. It is still a gig economy and there are plenty of sites offering freelance jobs. She can write, and she has her languages. She should be putting her energy into thinking creatively about work instead of cooking up schemes to hurt her meal ticket's career

• Heart
Reactions: 47
She’s still typing away an hour ago …. Why does she talk … and dress tbf like shes from middle England in the 1700’s 🥴 who the fck says ‘birthed’ pmsl
9F2CFB8A-3278-456B-A100-9B57D188AD70.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
6A36917F-8567-4E60-AAEF-D3B9912CDE67.jpeg

In an attempt to understand why the duck Alice seems so determined to go to prison I came up with this little list:

Possible advantages in Alice going to jail:
  • No bills to pay! (Until she gets out…)
  • Doesn’t have to worry about cooking or cleaning (or parenting!)
  • Doesn’t have to maintain a car or a pool.
  • A captive audience (literally!) for her rants.
  • (Enforced) Social media, alcohol and drug detox.
  • Lots of (orange!) jumpsuits to potentially bedazzle.
  • A whole hour of assigned excercise time each day. (Ahem, cough…)
  • No squirrels (but sadly still could be rats)

• Haha
Reactions: 57
View attachment 1449539

In an attempt to understand why the duck Alice seems so determined to go to prison I came up with this little list:

Possible advantages in Alice going to jail:
  • No bills to pay! (Until she gets out…)
  • Doesn’t have to worry about cooking or cleaning (or parenting!)
  • Doesn’t have to maintain a car or a pool.
  • A captive audience (literally!) for her rants.
  • (Enforced) Social media, alcohol and drug detox.
  • Lots of (orange!) jumpsuits to potentially bedazzle.
  • A whole hour of assigned excercise time each day. (Ahem, cough…)
  • No squirrels (but sadly still could be rats)
I think she should get all her receipts, put them in a pile, staple together, ta dah !
Alice’s first book ‘How I Became Broke …The EBay & panda Express years’

jobs a good un 🙌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 42
She actually believes that she has the option of not working until both girls are 18? She has such a rude awakening ahead of her. Holy hell.
LOL And all she whines about is giving up her career and they were supposed to swap off. Well, he wants to do his share with the kids, so that would give her time to work. I mean, a couple of small one-day gigs or a three-week indie when Ioan isn't working and can have the kids, bingo! Problem solved. And her kids are in school all day and the older one has a social life. What's the problem with getting part-time work doing something remotely to bring in some money? Laying around all day, kids at school, nanny/housekeeper around. What are you doing, Alice? Drunk at night, addicted to social media. What a role model for the kids!

Eeeesh, that Freudian slip there.

Edit: also, wtf indeed.

View attachment 1449527
The kids' father can look after them while you work for three weeks. Then when he has another project, probably longer, you have the kids. That's how actors who are divorced do it.

Reactions: 48
When I was 14 my parents left me two weeks home alone to go on a vacation, with the neighbor checking on me (and me having her number to call in case of emergency). Even if that is too hot for her in LA she cant tell me that those school friends are willing to take the kids on vacations but not take care of them for a few weeks. Or their "relative" Gloria. Or their father and step mom (crazy thought, I know). He wants 50-50 custody after all
Why does Alice think working means an acting job? That door shut years ago, but there is nothing stopping her from taking online work and I don't mean Only Fans. It is still a gig economy and there are plenty of sites offering freelance jobs. She can write, and she has her languages. She should be putting her energy into thinking creatively about work instead of cooking up schemes to hurt her meal ticket's career
I do like that after then 20 years out of the business she thinks she'll get work at 64. Her excuse then will be obviously that her fibro has become unbearable and that she has 55325 new diseases to cope with.

The chick doesnt want to work. WAY too lazy for that, also she is zero in demand for the jobs that arent beneath her, has been for a very long time. The only paid "jobs" she is willing to take are related to slagging off Ioan.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.