Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #126 Alice is 54 - on her birthday, do you want more? RAWR!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I too welcome a thorough going through her financials like a dose of salts, however I am highly suspicious of her claims of paying Gloria and the school, etc. as she lies so blatantly.
Alice - too sick to work? not provide your financials?

Reactions: 18
Switch ‘Annie’ to Alice and ‘Luke’ to Ioan
https://giphy.com/3o6wrG0AzIlUT41mfK

Reactions: 11
me too. To think her court of SM (which she has been addicted to for years is failing down through her own doings.) I also think she doesn’t want the girls to have a relationship with their Dad as that would mean they still get to have a nice lifestyle and hols with him and she couldn’t bare that, so it’s rather like, if i’m not having that anymore then neither are you two and it’s all your Father’s and his Bogan’s fault.

She has a plan...when the kids are eighteen and her child support stops they will be old enough to support her. She can grift off them.....
This! It’s why she needs the girl’s at a top private school, so they can marry someone rich and she will move in with her ‘babies’

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
Morning turds…Exactly! She only sarcastically thanked people for the “little” $5k they donated so she could play her poor single mum can’t afford to go to court bollocks card. Again. Otherwise she would have completely ignored them for not raising the full amount for her EBay and Panda Express purchases, I mean, babies.

Reactions: 25
It is none of Alice's fucking business whether or not Bianca works, just as it is none of her business what or who Ioan chooses to spend his money on and vice versa, though it will be Ioan's business if Alice is shown to be spending child support money on herself.

What Bianca earns has zero bearing on Alice's settlement or the child support calculations. It just means that Ioan and Bianca will have a dual-income household while Alice has a zero-income household. Child support isn't classified as income for Alice, and Ioan pays tax on CS. Alimony is regarded as income and Alice would pay tax on that except she ain't getting any after the PRO is granted.

Their finances are separate, Ioan isn't spending community money on Bianca or money meant for the kids, he is spending his money.

Reactions: 39
Alice who earns the princely sum of $0 trying to dictate how Ioan and Bianca spend theirs and cry-wanking about her pishy (measly for non-Scot’s) Go Fund Me can roll herself into the sea. I’m too busy trolling to be rolling that bish.

Reactions: 44
You will only work as an actress again in your dreams you stupid cow, get one of those civilian jobs like everyone else. No-one said anything about Atlanta Imagine repeatedly telling your followers you have paid a nanny who is still there, but also repeatedly telling them your ex fired the nanny and make out she isn’t there?! She is on far more than alcohol and mixing plenty of stuff I bet. I’m so worried for those girls.

Reactions: 32
Alice will go back to work when she’s made sure her daughters have “made it through to 18”? Good plan! Incredible really, that the US population isn’t in even steeper decline, what with all these parents who have no choice but to work through their kids’ childhoods for their families financial survival. You have to wonder how on earth so many kids have “made it through” to adulthood in such a comparatively privileged, safe and prosperous first world country like America?

Reactions: 35
*gives up three jobs and lives off everyone else until 2035…

Reactions: 28
I agree with a lot of you say, but I bet Gloria is there full time. When she’s not dealing with Ella and Elsie she’s cleaning or babysitting Alice.

Reactions: 17
Sorry if it’s already been posted, but I can’t seem to find it in the wiki. Just wondered if anyone had a copy of the pre nup? Just for my own nosiness lol xx

Reactions: 6
Sorry if it’s already been posted, but I can’t seem to find it in the wiki. Just wondered if anyone had a copy of the pre nup? Just for my own nosiness lol xx
Ioan when he wrote in it he would support her FOREVER and then still in the afterlife …

Reactions: 30
Ross King would have set up the Lorraine interview. King is the LA correspondent for the Lorraine show and he knows Alice and Ioan. He's interviewed Ioan but he only follows Alice on Instagram and she follows him back. Ioan doesn't follow him and he doesn't follow Ioan.

Alice posted a photo in 2018 of a lunch at Piers Morgan's. King is there and the other guests are Morgan's old Daily Mirror partners in crime Tina Weaver and her husband, former Mirror editor Richard Wallace. Weaver was the editor of The Sunday Mirror and was arrested in 2013 as part of the phone hacking inquiry.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.