Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #126 Alice is 54 - on her birthday, do you want more? RAWR!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This situation saddens me because I feel like much of our collective frustration with her stems from the fact we understand her but no one has or will ever be able to help her. The car crash continues. I just feel for the girls.
I agree except for the BIB. Lots of people have tried to help her - IG most of all. Even someone with his patience eventually lost it with her. Tons of people have given her good advice - only to get excuses, BLOCKED IMMEDIATELY FUCKO or aggression and insults.

She is like a pig in shit. It might be odious but she likes it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
My beef with Alice's demands are that she feels entitled to the future she wants, without regard for reality. Not everyone who wants to be a stay at home parent gets to be one. Lots of single parents have to work outside the home. And she doesn't really want to be a SAHM. She wants to be a lady who lunches.

Reactions: 23
Yup. Plenty of military spouses work. Military single parents also make it work with the help of family and friends when deployed/at sea; however the Abuser has no friends and has cut herself off from all family - Ioan on the other hand ...

Reactions: 15
I just thought that she was wearing a push up underwired bra, TBH. Even her bikini is underwired.

Reactions: 8
Anyone else think B has had a boob job? I couldn’t help but notice in the pics with her, Ioan and the pooch.
No. Those tshirt bras in a tight top can be very deceptive! I did think she looked like she'd had her top lip done but the photo is a bit blurred so may not be.

Reactions: 6
I also think she had PND and started self medicating to try to sleep
I wouldn't say this about any other person who chose to start a family later in life but I think Alice with her personality disorders was too old to start a family. She was 40 when she had Ella, she was used to putting herself first, drinking, partying, and getting up when she wanted. What a small baby actually entails would have been a shock to her. The multiple IVF rounds to have Elsie knowing what we know now seems strange but they had a nanny and a housekeeper at the time.

I think she had PND and then was perimenopausal when she had Elsie so that was a whole other thing to deal with. Small babies are hard work and exhausting and what better way to unwind than a few sharp ones and a few Twitter fights when they've got to bed?

I don't know if Alice actually has all the medical conditions that she claims but when you are in bed nursing a hangover getting up with the children is a killer, except Alice didn't have to get up, she had Ioan and the nanny but she did need an excuse

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Adawu said:
OK I am going to buy Disney and give Alice the starring role in the next blockbuster! Now what role can I create for an erratic 54 year old with alcohol and substance abuse issues? Any ideas anyone?

Female re-make of Pinocchio.
Pinoc-ciao ….. she’s wooden as fck anyway another thing she’s shit at ! Her actual profession well ya know what I mean lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She never accounted for another woman entering the equation, I think this is why she blames Bianca to such an extent because Ioan was completely submissive until he extracted himself from her.
I have personal experience of this, so I couldn’t agree more. My husband’s ex is as toxic as Alice. He left her after she cheated and her parting shot ‘you’ll never find anyone else’ 10 months later he met me, and we have experienced so much from her it’s actually sometimes difficult reading Alice’s tirades as it’s so triggering.

Reactions: 34
Also all this talk about boobs growing after kids is really making me want kids now lmao. I want me some QUADRUPLE D’s afterwards, I wouldn’t mind cuz my car has cup holders
Big tits make people (me) look more matronly as one ages. Most my body is smaller . I'm jealous of small, firm ones, where you can go without bra in sexy tops.

Reactions: 20
Have you seen the state of her pool lately?! It’s not being maintained at all

Reactions: 7
This is from November, such a gem
View attachment 1453146
Really smart people are actually able to recognize their mistakes, regret them and learn from them.

Some of these are still hilarious!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.