Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #126 Alice is 54 - on her birthday, do you want more? RAWR!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair, unless the person has practised in California , any advice would not really help her. What she need right now is a California attorney who specializes in divorce law. Anything else would just be a waste of time. She needs to get that $100 000 back from Gloria and find an attorney because tit's going to hit the fan real fast and real quick and she's right in its down path with no cover. That person knows about as much about California divorce law as any other attorney admitted in any other of the 49 states, maybe even less.
You and your common sense! Thought it needed fixing to reflect her only realistic hope:

10C73A64-8EF5-4E45-80A9-6EC1A9EE697F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 43
We all know Ioan is paying child support (or maybe gave her a lump sum up front for the girls) despite her nasty lies that he's paying nothing.
As she's so bleeping devious is there a way her child support can be paid ensuring it only goes to the girls as otherwise we all know damn well she'll continue spending it on booze, lippy or e-bay? :unsure:
Not really. She can say it’s used to keep a roof over their heads and food on the table, and that’s what it’s for. i don’t think she has to account for what she spends it on.

Reactions: 7
Not going on publicly. The hearing will proceed, as far as we know. But although it will be open to the public, nothing will be released from the hearing unless it’s been filed with the court by either Ioan or Alice, or unless someone buys a transcript. A 100 page transcript would cost about $900. It takes about 2 minutes to read a page of double spaced text … so 100 pages might not cover the length of the hearing (If you use that calculation).
$900 is a lot. But it might be doable if people chip in. Wasn't @Hiraeth going to attend?

Reactions: 14
$900 is a lot. But it might be doable if people chip in. Wasn't @Hiraeth going to attend?
If we can’t set up a GFM or it’s too much on @Hiraeth, I get a lump check next semester and the semester after from school. No promises because I have to save for a house to gtfo of this one, but it’s a possibility if the GFM doesn’t work.

My only demands in exchange would be anyone’s puppy that they’ve posted about in here, three of @ButterTart ’s top cheesecake recipes, a selection of everyone’s favorite sharp ones, a large koi pond (WITH THE WATERFALL, TOO), one of @M33L4 ’s wedding gown choices, and a pony. A RIDEABLE one. 🐴❤

Thank you.

ETA: In all seriousness, Hiraeth, we’re connected offline so lemme know if you wanna split the cost. It’s a discussion for much later but still.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
We should set up a Go Fund Me to access the court docs. I bet we’d raise a lot more than 5K between us 💩
This was mentioned before and @Hiraeth said she would kindly pay but many here would be happy to help out if she wants to do a GFM.

Whoever starts a GFM can see the emails of those who donated but I don't fear being doxxed by her.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.