Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #126 Alice is 54 - on her birthday, do you want more? RAWR!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice-sitters get danger money. They deserve it too.

On the latest DM story I notice the FMs are winning with the comments. ugh.
Ioan Gruffudd, 48, smiles while on a dog walk with his crop top clad girlfriend Bianca Wallace, 29 | Daily Mail Online

Also Fizzplop is back (she seems to delete her older comments too). Now who does that remind me of?? :unsure:

How to tell me you are AE without telling me you are AE!

Saying 'I' am an Alice 'sock' is 100% L I B E L of AE and I hope she sues your DU MB ar s es, Tittlers.

LOL I'm scared Alice! Just like when you tried to doxx me for $500!

Stop telling her to get a job! She carried and birthed his kids, let him pay!

VeRy FeMiNiSt. She is like a 1950s housewife but she doesn't cook, clean or look after the kids.
Her description of herself (cuz I don’t believe her daughter wrote it) as a 9 month hotel is apt.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Has Ioan went for bifurcation? Off to the court website for me 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
All this talk of rolling her into the sea.
What did the poor sea do to deserve having to accommodate this lump?
It’s got enough toxic waste and plastic to worry about …

C8D23BCA-0582-4B3E-ADC3-8A85B99D7EBE.jpeg

Let’s just roll her into the swamp in her backyard.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
One is off, but the others you can......interesting 🤔 you have to be following her to comment in any event
Alice and her one text, aw. I guess we’ll be waiting for hell to freeze over before she shows any more non-damning non-evidence.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No, Alice and Ioan called a truce, and for the good of the kids, Bianca and Ioan has moved into the house. Alice has shifted to the garage, she likes it fine, she has made it real cosy. Bianca has agreed to take over Gloria’s role, but being the go-getter she is, she also writes scripts, acts, directs, and writes the music for her projects. Unfortunately she hasn’t got a great singing voice so she gets Ioan to do the singing. Gloria has a dog walking business, Emma and Bubba get walked by her every day. Alice has got a small part in a long running soap. She hopes it will go on to lead to other stuff. Ioan has upped his game as a director. He’s directing the next Mission Impossible film. The two empty houses next door - the Ma and pa Gruffudd have moved in there. Bruv Tone and his child bride are in the other one. They all get on marvellously. The girls are overjoyed at thee change in their fortunes, no warring families, just a calm, happy, cooperative atmosphere. Lots of days out at the beach - Alice has a tan and her favourite thing is going au naturale at the beach, running with joy into the waves, arms stretched out, head up looking at the sky, loving life. She has sorted out her hair, she has lost weight. The pool was beyond repair. It has been boarded over and it has become a part area for all the Gruffudd and Evanses to come together for a good ol knees up. Life is good.

Sigh…yeah she is still the same. Batshit, angry, perennial victim.
Favourite post I’ve ever seen on here. When I got to mission impossible and Alice running into the sea I absolutely lost it. Thank you!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
How did I nap for six bleeping hours??? While I run backwards thru the thread, are there any recent screenshots from her Instagram?

Also if you like insects, one of my green, grubby hornworms hatched into a moth! He’s a boy. I can’t get over how adorable he is. 🥰

105E989F-E498-44EA-B195-1377074A9BDD.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Cue lots of moronic “hOw dArE hE Go OutSIde?!!!” comments.
He looks great despite all this constant tit from Alice.

Also I’m going to admire Bianca here. She looks well in that teeshirt. I wish mine were that perky these days 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I honestly don’t think people will pay for pics of her in a heap, with a 3d glasses stuck on sideways , red lippy smeared up to her .. crystal eyes, swathed in a horse blanket and dog hair !! But ya never know ! 😂
They bought Cameos, so don’t dismiss it entirely!!! 😜😜

• Haha
Reactions: 7
@ButterTart said it’s possible nothing will be going on August 2nd. Does anyone know for sure if I need to buy snacks or not? 🤣
Not going on publicly. The hearing will proceed, as far as we know. But although it will be open to the public, nothing will be released from the hearing unless it’s been filed with the court by either Ioan or Alice, or unless someone buys a transcript. A 100 page transcript would cost about $900. It takes about 2 minutes to read a page of double spaced text … so 100 pages might not cover the length of the hearing (If you use that calculation).

The results of the hearing will be posted, so we will know when (I’m not saying if) Ioan and Bianca get the permanent domestic violence restraining order.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.