Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #125 Alice thinks she's wily - enter Anne Kiley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @MarkC1387

Read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button.

Please pop any sensitive or off-topic stuff behind a spoiler.

Suggest in bold any new thread title suggestions when we reach 900 posts & vote so they're easy to find.

Please stick to the main players and what they do or say. Keep it on Tattle.

Ioan filed additional things for the RO hearing in one week which prompted Alice to respond - on IG. Her latest messages ⬇
Screenshot_20220726-055339_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220726-055426_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Link to the last thread:
===============================

Domestic Abuse is real - help is available:

Domestic Violence / Domestic Abuse Support
DV/DA and narcissistic abuse includes but is not limited to mental, emotional, and psychological abuse as well as physical, sexual, and financial abuse.

Unlike physical abuse, narcissistic abuse leaves no physical marks. A form of psychological and emotional abuse, it is invisible and difficult to prove. Yet, its effects are lasting and harmful.

For anyone (male or female) who would like to reach out for support here are some links below:

Cuntdown for AE's Permanent Restraining Order Hearing (02 August 2022):
Note: 02 August is mAlice's trifecta: the date for PRO Hearing, Alice's birth date, and the anniversary date of the marriage registration of IG and AE. (Wedding ceremony was held the following month.)
Cuntdown to Mediation Conference (31 August 2022):
Cuntdown to Custody Hearing (11 October 2022):
25 November 2022 -- approximate date for a hearing (45 days after the initial custody hearing) to determine the exact timeshare of their parenting time, that's what Ioan requested
Note: on 20 July 2022 - Request for trial (3 day) to settle all matters
Link to Alice's GoFundMe:

• Heart
Reactions: 11
TBH if she had a “smoking gun”, a text or email showing Ioan to be a complete bastard, she’d have posted it months ago. But she doesn’t, so she’s going for lies and hints and wild accusations instead. Drugs, prostitutes, god knows what’s next. (Although what bearing this is supposed to have on the DVRO/custody/divorce cases, who knows. Perhaps Alice could enlighten us).
The actual texts from him she has posted are pretty tame and actually uphold what he’s said in the court documents.
Anyway, I think we can conclude she still doesn’t have a lawyer.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
I was wondering about the sex workers because even her most loyal followers are actually getting bored because there’s not really been any new *big thing*
Its the same tit almost every time. “He left us 2 years ago, he was cheating, I have no money, my mom died 20 odd years ago, my kids love me, he doesn’t want any custody.” Yawn

SNORT
EC1362B5-84E6-4E45-8D03-77ED297D1C33.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
Is all this ludicrous rubbish going to be her “defence” for the DVRO next week? I wonder if she’s planning to submit anything in writing. (I assume she’d have to if she plans to contest it - presumably she can’t just roll up to court frothing at the mouth and start ranting at Ioan and his lawyer without having submitted her “evidence” in advance?)

Reactions: 16
Even a casual follower of this sad story could look at her insta posts and wonder why she doesn't present all her evidence in court instead of hollering on the internet about being silenced.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
She is very upset at the thought that she can’t use SM to abuse them in a week. She cares about her SM more than she cares about her own kids and using her own daughters and destroying them.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
I don't have any more time for this today. Sorry. Too much happening here to attend to. Love to all Tattlers.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Congrats to @MarkC1387

Read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button.

Please pop any sensitive or off-topic stuff behind a spoiler.

Suggest in bold any new thread title suggestions when we reach 900 posts & vote so they're easy to find.

Please stick to the main players and what they do or say. Keep it on Tattle.

Ioan filed additional things for the RO hearing in one week which prompted Alice to respond - on IG. Her latest messages ⬇
View attachment 1446797
View attachment 1446798
It’s all a bit inarticulate and misspelled, but is she suggesting here that Ioan does in fact have money? Because she’s been claiming the opposite (e.g. saying he’s not paid his lawyers, needs to sell the house, etc). Which is it, Alice?

Reactions: 27
She does come across as losing steam. Defiant, but losing steam. Pathetic really.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I like that she thinks sex workers are a bad thing for somebody that just seperated from his wife and presumably at the time was only flirting via Zoom with his potentially new girlfriend

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.