Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SynthGirl

VIP Member
I believe her and her ex-husband owned a house too. Just speculating that there may have a chunk of money from that. Some solid investing - she is an accountant! and there you go!

It does take a fair amount of smarts to be accountant.
Is she an accountant, though? I've never heard that. Does she have a degree in accounting from a university? I thought she just worked in the accounting field, not that she's an accountant.

Reactions: 4

claudiarocks

VIP Member
So can any UK turds answer this (asking for a friend).
How long would it take to dissolve a business partnership if all the tax and other records were completed more than 12 months ago?
Like, if an eye-opening court doc was filed Feb 15, could dissolution be done by Feb 22?
Yes and no it would completely depend on if everything was there and if that department was up to date with its tasks

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Whodofthunk

VIP Member
That kidney comment in the DM is hilarious. This one is pretty funny too. 😂
I seriously hope that was somebody making fun because that's the name she went by with her baby angel. Otherwise it could kind of be taken as a threat about the hearing. I hope it was a joke.

Reactions: 3

Humbugged

I still dream of Alice at I'm Celebrity. If there is one thing that improved with her show in the past 1.5 years, then it's her chances to land in Reality TV Shows like these.
But Cali will let her out and give the kids to IG

Whodofthunk

VIP Member
Of course she shouldn’t work. Alice is a delicate flower, a precious treasure, a prized beauty who any man would be lucky to have and should bow down and worship. She must be showered with gifts and her every whim indulged, regardless of cost. She must have the best of everything. She must not lift a finger. How can this goddess soil her pretty little hands with common toil?
She is not a malodorous lazy bloated meat-faced drunk at all.
FFS. 🙄
She may not soil her purdy hands, but ... nevermind, bad thought. 🤢

Marjoried

Hi all - long time lurker, first time poster here hehe 👋
Sorry if this has been discussed recently but what happened to Alice’s twitter? I followed because it’s like watching a slow car crash and I just CANT look away lol has she deleted it again?
I think she deleted it but could be wrong? Instagram (posting then deleting) is her thing.

SusanC

VIP Member
So can any UK turds answer this (asking for a friend).
How long would it take to dissolve a business partnership if all the tax and other records were completed more than 12 months ago?
Like, if an eye-opening court doc was filed Feb 15, could dissolution be done by Feb 22?

• Wow
Reactions: 2

SynthGirl

VIP Member
Because her family has money (she travelled all over the world before IG), her friends live in LA

The trip to the UK was living with his family not first class , the trip to Monaco the makers of Reunion paid for it

And medical insurance heard of that ?
Where did she travel all over the world?

Reactions: 1

Knitwit

VIP Member
No her Grandad had the Charter flights to fish from . Her sister posted a pic of all her dads boats

I posted in myself on here earlier in the month
All I have seen is a photo of a small harbour with boats in it, ownership not identified.

On the website. THE Boat and no helicopters. Not that it matters, other than facts matter.

Image 7-28-22 at 11.41 AM.jpg