Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #124 2 year bender, no surrender!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm disappointed that Alice hasnt submitted her response to the custody stuff yet, she totally convinced me that you can do that in one day
I will give her a hand with this.

MY BABIES need cuddles and hugs from ME 24/7. Only I go into their rooms in the middle of the night and stick my finger under their noses to check they are still breathing. Would the bogan do that? I am the person they love most in the world. My wikipedia page even says that I am the Greatest Mother Ever and wikipedia never lies and neither do I.

The bogan might kill them (I have had many dreams about this and told the children about it repeatedly) and they are only allowed to see their cheating dad if the SHE DEVIL is there. The bogan is a YOUNG GIRL and this shows you how creepy and weird my hub is about YOUNG GIRLS like Ella. We all know what 'mummy's boys' like him have on their devices, amirite?? My hub has been stalking me too - I have proof as I said so on Instagram.

My hub might make them say 'thank you' which is child abuse! He might help Elsie with her reading even though he is a rubbish teacher. He might make them go to therapy and that is wrong as all they need is cuddles and hugs from ME, their 9 month hotel, who sacrificed my life and my career and my health for THE BABIES! Therapy is child abuse too and the therapists have been paid off by their cheating father while I have to have a Go Fund Me to buy more crappy clothes put food on the table.

There you go, Alice. The Judge will deffo give you 100% custody now. ETA evidence from the kids attached too.

AE evidence for custody hearing.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I couldn't find any Hornblower audiobooks read by Ioan, unfortunately. The only audiobook I could find which was read by Ioan was a kids' book on Robin Hood. I'm not saying I bought it and listened to it on the drive home from work, but the first 2 minutes has a lovely marriage proposal scene which was a million times better than the one Alice bullied Ioan into doing in real life. :sneaky:
I bought mine back in the dark ages. It was so long ago my copies were on tape. I used to listen to them using a Walkman on the train on my way to work. They were lost during a house move sadly. Ioan really was very good reading the books.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
The whole "My babies" thing gives me the boak. The kids are what 8 and 12??? Still need parental support but that support should be helping them to become rounded adults. Not trying to stunt their emotional growth.

And Ioan is going to be spending the next decade trying to work through this.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
The whole "My babies" thing gives me the boak. The kids are what 8 and 12??? Still need parental support but that support should be helping them to become rounded adults. Not trying to stunt their emotional growth.

And Ioan is going to be spending the next decade trying to work through this.
The older one will be driving in just over 3 years. I don't think AE is going to cope with that.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The audio books came out the same time as Hornblower was on tv so maybe no longer available.

I posted quite a few to Ioan friends in the US
at the time as they struggled to get them.

I went into Waterstones and bought their entire supply one Saturday morning, got some strange looks for that! 😂

They were on audio tape. Not sure if they were released on cd.
We must be related 😁 I did exactly the same. Mind you Mr Looo and the little Looos loved listening to them in the car on long journeys 💖

Let's not forget her disabilities!
Liarbilities more like 🤔

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
The older one will be driving in just over 3 years. I don't think AE is going to cope with that.
She'll love it!!! A free chauffeur!!! Malice will never need to be sober again!!!

I saw a thing on tik tok (no judgement please) and it was talking about parents who treat their kids like their best friends and tell them all the gory details of their divorces because their kids are so "grown up" and "mature" Its a form of abuse and had a name - which I can't rmember.

But it wouldn't surprise me if Malice was doing this to the older child.

Poor kids!!! Just hope that Ioan can reestablish some sort of relationship with them.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
I will give her a hand with this.

MY BABIES need cuddles and hugs from ME 24/7. Only I go into their rooms in the middle of the night and stick my finger under their noses to check they are still breathing. Would the bogan do that? I am the person they love most in the world. My wikipedia page even says that I am the Greatest Mother Ever and wikipedia never lies and neither do I.

The bogan might kill them (I have had many dreams about this and told the children about it repeatedly) and they are only allowed to see their cheating dad if the SHE DEVIL is there. The bogan is a YOUNG GIRL and this shows you how creepy and weird my hub is about YOUNG GIRLS like Ella. We all know what 'mummy's boys' like him have on their devices, amirite?? My hub has been stalking me too - I have proof as I said so on Instagram.

My hub might make them say 'thank you' which is child abuse! He might help Elsie with her reading even though he is a rubbish teacher. He might make them go to therapy and that is wrong as all they need is cuddles and hugs from ME, their 9 month hotel, who sacrificed my life and my career and my health for THE BABIES! Therapy is child abuse too and the therapists have been paid off by their cheating father while I have to have a Go Fund Me to buy more crappy clothes put food on the table.

There you go, Alice. The Judge will deffo give you 100% custody now. ETA evidence from the kids attached too.

View attachment 1439440
These images she claims are from the kids are so disturbing honestly. The stuff about how she has had so many sad moments in the past and how everyone should love her and how she’d sell everything for them.

I’d be deeply concerned if my son knew so much about my past trauma that he had been conditioned to see me as some wounded survivor. Kids would never think to express the idea that a parent would sell every thing for them unless that was something they’ve been told. I imagine Alice has conditioned her kids to see her as this tragic character bravely soldiering on and if they ever dare deviate from her expectations she will come back with AFTER EVERYTHING I HAVE DONE FOR YOU YOU UNGRATEFUL COW. If she hasn’t already.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
We must be related 😁 I did exactly the same. Mind you Mr Looo and the little Looos loved listening to them in the car on long journeys 💖

Liarbilities more like 🤔
Totally agree. He has a very soothing but interesting voice.

I would happily buy other audio books that he narrated ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She'll love it!!! A free chauffeur!!! Malice will never need to be sober again!!!

I saw a thing on tik tok (no judgement please) and it was talking about parents who treat their kids like their best friends and tell them all the gory details of their divorces because their kids are so "grown up" and "mature" Its a form of abuse and had a name - which I can't rmember.

Poor kids!!! Just hope that Ioan can reestablish some sort of relationship with them.
I think the word might be “parentification”? And Malice is absolutely doing this to he older child if not both of them. You can tell that from the transcripts and the fact she calls poor Ella “my Saffy”. However entertaining Edina is, a real life version is crappy and abusive.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Would she really be willing to give the kids to Ioan, tho??? In her mind that’s like shipping her babies over to Satan himself.
She'd probably rather that than have to actually be any sort of a mother to them if Gloria isn't available to do it in lieu.

Reactions: 13
She'd probably rather that than have to actually be any sort of a mother to them if Gloria isn't available to do it in lieu.
I think that The Abuser knows just what an excellent parent Ioan actually is. All this nonsense about him being a deadbeat Dad who doesn’t want to see his children is just untrue and she knows it. What she actually puts on her sm is to feed her narrative as the wronged and abandoned wife . Abandoned by a narc who doesn’t care about his children, and only cares about his gf. It’s part of her revenge for him actually daring to leave her 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 31
You mean her on Tattle or actual Wikipedia?

Not sure about Tattle rules, but I don't think she's enough of a name for a proper Wiki. So far she's been an extra in a few shows and films and her bf's ex is a nightmare. Not exactly a person of interest, no offence. I guess when her film comes out, then it could be done.
Anyone with over 10000 followers can have a thread here. So Bianca qualifies. Wikis are often part of threads. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6

My BFF did exactly that with her two kids. It totally screwed the kids up.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I remember there being huge fights whether Reeva Steenkamp who was a proper model and whose death had huge publicity deserves a wikipedia. Sorry, neither Bianca's "career" (with all due to respect) nor her claim to fame (being third party in a very acrimonious divorce between a c-list actor and his wife) would make the cut, it would be deleted quite quickly.
There are plenty of people with Wikipedia pages who don’t have huge fame. As far as I know, the only thing they do delete is if you start your own page. Though I wouldn’t advise Bianca to have one at this point just because of how it would be erroneously updated constantly.

Reeva Steenkamp became famous/infamous because sadly, she was a murder victim. Her modeling career was not that big.

• Sad
Over the last year my kids have gone through a “would you rather” phase. It’s driven me completely bonkers trying to decide things like would I rather a Ferrari or a Lambo. Reading sockbros twitter is like reliving a child’s phase in their life.
Funny! My guy and I play "who would you rather" when we watch Jeopardy! 😂 It's not as easy as it sounds, as the people are usually quite.... um.... let's just say not many people have looks AND brains.

To keep on topic: I used to think Alice had looks and brains, now it seems as though she has lost them both.

Reactions: 10
These images she claims are from the kids are so disturbing honestly. The stuff about how she has had so many sad moments in the past and how everyone should love her and how she’d sell everything for them.

I’d be deeply concerned if my son knew so much about my past trauma that he had been conditioned to see me as some wounded survivor. Kids would never think to express the idea that a parent would sell every thing for them unless that was something they’ve been told. I imagine Alice has conditioned her kids to see her as this tragic character bravely soldiering on and if they ever dare deviate from her expectations she will come back with AFTER EVERYTHING I HAVE DONE FOR YOU YOU UNGRATEFUL COW. If she hasn’t already.
This view of herself couldn’t be further from the truth. The abuser has had a good life as far as we know. Losing your mum at 30, although terribly sad, is not a tragedy. She was a grown woman with her own home. As for the people who went no contact with her, she only has to look in the mirror to see why.

Reactions: 16
Only if her baby uses her driving skills to visit her dad and 🐝. I believe Malice only used the girls to torment and punish Ioan for not being rich enough, famous enough, and handsome enough “for her.” Now she uses them to punish him for leaving her. 😡

• Sad
Thanks @TheNotoriousManzana for our new thread! 🥰(y)
Congrats @mrsarrell on a great title! 🤣🥳🤩:m
Thanks @StoneMountain as always for posting all the important extras! ❤😘

@Lulugrace
I'm so sorry you found out the guy you FIL with doesn't exist on top of him being a narc. 😞 But better now than after you move half way across the world with him & he has you far away from your support network. You dodged a bullet even though it will take you time to heal. Well done blocking him & knowing your worth as he isn't fit to scrape tit off your shoes. Look after yourself, you got this Sisturd. 💪:poop:😘 xxx

@JoelFizz
I'm sorry your hateful ex narc is still making up tit about you ten years later. 😞 They really are evil. Good on you for ignoring. 🥰 xxx

This is something I worry about for Ioan because even when the divorce becomes final she will likely still be going after him. 😞
Narcs hate being left but even if they do the leaving they hate the thought of not still being first & foremost in their former victims mind so they will often continue to stalk &/or harass if they can, even many years later, & even if they have a new partner.
It's why I hope he will get full custody & reunite with the girls & then relocate to either the UK or to Oz with them & B as he needs that distance & so do the girls to have any hope of thriving.

ETA - I also think it wouldn't hurt his career being in either country!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.