Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #124 2 year bender, no surrender!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the shoes are odd
The lipstick, nails and shoes all have to be red but not the same red. Make-up licked on by puppies. Accessorise by draping yourself around your then husband’s neck like a sloth.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I couldn't find any Hornblower audiobooks read by Ioan, unfortunately. The only audiobook I could find which was read by Ioan was a kids' book on Robin Hood. I'm not saying I bought it and listened to it on the drive home from work, but the first 2 minutes has a lovely marriage proposal scene which was a million times better than the one Alice bullied Ioan into doing in real life. :sneaky:
The audio books came out the same time as Hornblower was on tv so maybe no longer available.

I posted quite a few to Ioan friends in the US
at the time as they struggled to get them.

I went into Waterstones and bought their entire supply one Saturday morning, got some strange looks for that! 😂

They were on audio tape. Not sure if they were released on cd.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Alice is going to try and milk this for all its worth with the poor me I'm the mostest alone person in the history of being alone. Bet she's singing nobody loves me, everybody hates me I think I'll go and eat worms 😂😂
Let's not forget her disabilities!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The lipstick, nails and shoes all have to be red but not the same red. Make-up licked on by puppies. Accessorise by draping yourself around your then husband’s neck like a sloth.
How did you know?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And the title-Oscar this morning goes to @mrsarrell :D

Read up on this deplorable circus on the wiki - click the pink button, relax and enjoy.

Please put any sensitive or off-topic stuff behind a spoiler.

Suggest in bold any new thread title suggestions when we reach 900 posts & vote so they're easy to find.

Please stick to the main players and what they do or say. Keep it on Tattle.
This title is brilliant! Congratulations 👏👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This might sound mad, but sometimes I think the whole thing must be an elaborate wind up. No one’s life could be this crazy rollercoaster! I think people read here, post gossip etc and just get on with their real lives without thinking about it again til they next read right? So maybe AE is the same and just posts something for a laugh and then cleans the house, has a coffee and goes to work too! The online AE is just a character in a soap!
Nah, I’d bet a lot of money Alice has never cleaned a house in her life. Still waiting for her to clean toilets like she said she would to provide for the babies. She’s always had cleaners and nannies.

Reactions: 27
I’m really nervous over how quiet Alice has been last few days! Dread to think what she’s plotting and planning on doing next.

Reactions: 20
I'm disappointed that Alice hasnt submitted her response to the custody stuff yet, she totally convinced me that you can do that in one day

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Sooooooo can we make Bianca a Wikipedia?
Can we actually do that?
You mean her on Tattle or actual Wikipedia?

Not sure about Tattle rules, but I don't think she's enough of a name for a proper Wiki. So far she's been an extra in a few shows and films and her bf's ex is a nightmare. Not exactly a person of interest, no offence. I guess when her film comes out, then it could be done.

Reactions: 13
I remember there being huge fights whether Reeva Steenkamp who was a proper model and whose death had huge publicity deserves a wikipedia. Sorry, neither Bianca's "career" (with all due to respect) nor her claim to fame (being third party in a very acrimonious divorce between a c-list actor and his wife) would make the cut, it would be deleted quite quickly.

Reactions: 28
How did you know?
Don’t forget to swaddle your neck in a big scarf, sprinkle a liberal coating of dry shampoo over your shoulders and clothes, grab a horse blanket for that added sartorial touch, and the piece de resistance…

Open your mouth W I D E … 😉

18B8C090-48DB-4AD9-9031-1412E6B427E6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I’m really nervous over how quiet Alice has been last few days! Dread to think what she’s plotting and planning on doing next.
I think she's realised the tit has hit the fan and she's going to have to get a lawyer or do a runner. There's no way she's mediating and handing those girls over.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I couldn't find any Hornblower audiobooks read by Ioan, unfortunately. The only audiobook I could find which was read by Ioan was a kids' book on Robin Hood. I'm not saying I bought it and listened to it on the drive home from work, but the first 2 minutes has a lovely marriage proposal scene which was a million times better than the one Alice bullied Ioan into doing in real life. :sneaky:
There are quite a few on Ebay (UK) all on tape though.
45E6BCDD-2BE7-4B83-BDD0-3C56B489FBFD.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
She is going to be a no show at the PRO, Ioan is going to get that anyway. She will have to show at the custody and divorce hearings, she will either do a runner or play the invalid. My money is on the latter.

I think she's panicking and trying to find a lawyer. Either that or writing her response herself! 😬
Trying to find a lawyer if she has any sense. The PRO is a lost cause for her. But it's mAlice so holed up in the house drinking and feeling sorry for herself it is!

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Alice is going to try and milk this for all its worth with the poor me I'm the mostest alone person in the history of being alone. Bet she's singing nobody loves me, everybody hates me I think I'll go and eat worms 😂😂
My mum used/still sings this to me and my brother (40 & 38) whenever we got/get in a strop about something 🤣🤣🤣🤣🪱🪱🪱

Nah, I’d bet a lot of money Alice has never cleaned a house in her life. Still waiting for her to clean toilets like she said she would to provide for the babies. She’s always had cleaners and nannies.
But surely that is lower classed work (in her eyes) than working in a shop! She's such a useless waste of space classist without any actual class of her own.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ugh, this thread is moving so slowly pleaseeeeee don’t make me go jumprope until I’m sweaty and gross I need an excuse to keep sitting outside and smoking. 😩😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.