Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Just William

VIP Member
🎵🎶 These are a few of my favourite things 🎶🎵

selfies with filters abs lots of red lipstick,
lying on twitter abs getting some blue ticks,
botox abs fillers that give me some zing,
these are a few of my favourite things!

wine by the case load abs panda express,
spending some child support buying a dress,
monkeys adoring me makes my heart sing,

showing my tits off abs bows round my ankles
slating my hubs cos' I know that it rankles
neck scarves abs dolls heads the cuteness they bring

when the wine's gone
filters gone wrong
abs I'm feeling rage
I simply remember my favorite things
abs then I don't feel my age.

:sneaky:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

welp

VIP Member
Bianca stalked them online for years. Yes, Alice is lashing out because she's an injured Cluster B alcoholic, but she's not exactly incorrect in her assessment of Bianca lol. They have baited Alice on social media. How is that in the girls' best interest? Alice is genuinely fucked up so has difficulty controlling herself, but Bianca and Ioan are not so what's their excuse? Hardly a dignified silence. And what are the pap strolls about? I really don't understand the adulation Ioan gets itt. He doesn't sound as if he's ever been a good father. He claimed to have been 'sole carer' but he was overseas on set. And how often has he seen his children in the last few years? Why is it he can't afford to pay for their schooling but can fund a stupid documentary about Bianca's illness? He seems a very selfish man. I feel so bad for their girls, one parent abandons them and the other is a lunatic broadcasting the family's dysfunction to the entire WORLD.
1. Liking IG posts of celebrities is not stalking
2. Where have they baited her on SM? They barely post pictures of each other, and if they do they are lowkey selfies (besides after over a year you should be allowed to not hide, it would be just enabling Alice in her behavior)
3. "Hardly dignified silence"? What have they said about Alice exactly? Not a single thing.
4. He didn't claim to have been the "sole career" but that he did most of the parenting when he wasnt on set (and when he was the nanny did)
5. He has seen his kids until they broke up whenever he wasnt working (you know he has a wife that berates him for not earning enough), then Alice (as outlined in the court filing) put massive effort into the kids not wanting to see him regulary anymore
6. He isnt paying Bianca's film
7. He hasnt abandoned them, otherwise he wouldnt spend a fortune in court to see them

• Heart
Reactions: 77

M33L4

VIP Member
My first husband and I didn’t just split up the first time I tried to leave. It took a long time and several attempts for me to be financially able to go and find a place suitable enough for that many children. In those last six months he would take pictures of us together, more than he’d ever done during our whole marriage. It was a bullying me into staying tactic. My smile never quite reached my eyes. “For the children” was said quite a lot. When you’ve already stayed longer for the children, the guilt you feel is immense. I know for sure Alice did this to Ioan. “But look how happy we are” when one of the people is in a living nightmare. I cried every single night. I would try go to bed before him but he’d try and go at the same time (nothing sexually or otherwise happened, he at least understood and respected that) so I’d end up staying awake longer than he did. It’s utterly exhausting.
Most of this stemmed from me going to lunch with current Mr Mimsy to be, it was innocent and just lunch. My ex-husband’s behaviour after finding this out was outrageous and disproportionate.
I’ve spoken before about difficult events in my early life, Mr Mimsy supported me through that and there was always a part of me that wondered how his life had worked out, was he married, did he have children, nothing untoward and nothing that would break my marriage vows. I didn’t once give my first husband a reason to think I would cheat, he knew where I was at every second of the day. I was committed and faithful.
As it was, Mr Mimsy was the first person to check up on me after the actual split, my ex-husband had behaved terribly towards him, going to his home, meeting up with his gf and his family members to ask for information. Pretty much like Alice did to Ioan’s family but less abusive. How he found out certain things like addresses, I’ll never know.
This man also had a tracker on my car, so he knew there was never any kind of relationship. Anyone that can have an affair while attending uni 9-3 with that many children who where collected from their Gran’s at 3.18 is a miracle worker. I made them breakfast and helped get them ready for school before going and I also made every night time meal and bathed those little rascals.
That turned into a total me-rail, sorry!
My point is, pictures and social media give the abused the upper hand, Ioan would have known any of those pictures she took would end up online, with those rude captions and he felt he had to play along, not only for himself but the children.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 68

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Alice, you absolute cunt. Just stop it.

Signed, EVERYONE.

PS: You are a horrible mother, wife, and human.

Also signed, EVERYONE.

• Heart
Reactions: 67

Hiraeth

VIP Member
NEW COURT FILING RELATING TO THE DOMESTIC VIOLENCE RESTRAINING ORDER IS ON THE COURT WEBSITE.

Downloading now...

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

jobellecee

Wow, poor Gill seems to be taking a beating today, sheezus. Not that I think you can ever really know someone you don’t really know, but for what it’s worth- back in the olden days, before the succubus entered the picture, lots of fans corresponded with Ioan’s mom, including myself a couple of times. She responded with thank you notes for gifts, requests for autographed photos, etc with a nice handwritten note and a little info about what Ioan was up to in his career. To me she came off quite nice and easy-going and chatty but with perfect boundaries appropriate to the situation. No oversharing of personal information, and the only thing I remember her saying about herself was that she shared my love of books and that if she could she would ‘sit and read all day’. Nothing I’ve ever heard about her, including from some fans who actually met up with her in person, makes me believe Alice’s ridiculous claims that she’s a controlling narcissist. I mean anything is possible I guess but never forget Alice is A) a compulsive liar and B) an asshole.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

sevenyearbiatch

Chatty Member
he had 100 % met her by then, it's otherwise just not possible timeline-wise, whether anything happened beyond that is something we dont know tho
Does anyone at this point really care if he slept with Bianca before leaving Alice? She was a shit wife and a shit partner and she wanted to fuck up his and their daughters lives. No judgement from me if he strayed.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

JoelFizz

VIP Member
I think we mentioned it before but the amount of times she berated him for his lack of success (while pretending on twitter to be the proud wife) is so nuts to me. He was
-the lead actor of a hugely popular TV film series that won two Emmys, and that is broadcasted regulary to this day in British TV
-the lead actor of two Marvel Movies
-the lead and co-lead actor of several blockbusters with high box office
-the lead actor of one of the most popular single season series
-the lead actor of a TV series that dominated the British press for weeks and had a strong run on Netflix recently
-the lead actor of the first adaption of one of the best selling authors in Europe
-the lead actor of a Disney/Hulu series that lasted the amount of seasons that was planned
-the support actor for several succesful movies (like the third biggest of all time)

Yes, he isnt Dominic West, Benedict Cumberbatch or Damian Lewis in terms of success. And on the small screen he isn't Matthew Rhys, but 99.9 % of all actors dream of his career LOL

She is probably pissed that he couldnt provide her with endless money on top of the status he provided. While his CV is very good he never landed a role that earned him millions. She probably looks to other wives of British actors and sees that they buy 20m houses with ease while she is stuck in a little Spanish house. I wouldnt be too surprised if things like that super expensive bvlgari watch were his attempts to appease her, just like him doing so many jobs away in order to earn better possibly was. It doesnt make much sense that they struggled this much with money given the work he has done, loads of money wasting was going on here (possibly not only from her side), this didnt start with the divorce.
"All of the success Ioan has ever had he owes to me. He can't get a job without me putting a good word in or calling in a favour. He didn't even have friends before me. They wanted to fire him from every job he was cast in until me, Alice Evans, stepped in and stopped it. Not Ronnie Pickering! ME! Even his manager told me that I am a svengali and everything I did was brilliant and that every shit I took was solid gold. You know what baby? It's fucking true! I am actually writing this sitting on the bog now!"

This was an excerpt and you can read the rest in her autobiography, "Solid Gold Shit: The Lies of Malice Evans" reasonably priced at £850 in all WH Smiths.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60

mrsarrell

I feel like I owe Malice a debt of gratitude tbh. Not only has she brought me in touch with all you awesome nerds turds, but she’s been an absolute masterclass in how not to behave in all aspects of life. Ngl, watching her complete shitshow has made me genuinely mindful of how I treat and speak to my husband and kids, my drinking, exercise, not dressing like someones’s mental auntie and blending my goddam makeup. So thank you Malice, you’re a role model - just not in the way you think.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60

Knitwit

VIP Member
I’ve noticed this too, it’s like that particular word is never far from her thoughts. You don’t expect to see that stuff, especially from a woman. There’s something creepy about Alice. I wish she’d at least keep her knickers on.
I like swearing too and don't mind if others do, but people who use the word "pussy" usually do so to degrade and humiliate the person they directed it to. That why I don't call anyone that word because its very connotation is to humiliate and hurt the person it directed at. Which of course is Alice's signature move. She is just uncouth and vulgar.
I started a post and got diverted by the paps!

Exactly @Nesibindi and @BessieNessie. Alice's vernacular is revolting particularly when you know it is in the context of abuse, it's designed to humiliate, it's demeaning, highly sexualized, and super fucking creepy.

Alice Specials: :sick:
  • Saggy Vagina Eyes
  • Queefster
  • Pussy/Fucking Pussy
  • Arse licker
  • Some vixen has your nuts between her veneers
  • Dena (dollar signs in her eyes) Tell me my baby. Show me where she hurt you!!!!!
  • You're in some fantasy world where Dena and Gill are sucking your nob and telling you you are in the right
  • Then his dick got stuck in a babe half his age
  • 7 inch cock
  • Gyppo
  • Bitch lawyer
  • You have no balls
  • Fucking skank
  • Skank munter
  • Meth head
  • Sicko
  • Bogan
  • The babies can stand up for me or they can fuck off
  • I am a fucking mother, you bitch
  • Giving Ioan the middle finger in front of the children
  • Flashing
The one thing I can't wrap my head around is Alice flashing Ioan in FRONT of the children WHILE he was dropping them off. It is beyond sick.

Alice is also obsessed with death, and again, all of this in front of the children. She has:
  • Publicly and privately threatened to kill herself
  • Told the children that their father wants her to kill herself and they 'Probably won't have a mummy anymore'
  • Told Ioan she wants him to die 'Please god make him die'
  • Asked Ioan to 'KILL ME NOW'
  • Told Ioan he might as well kill himself because she isn't going to stop and he isn't going to be an actor
  • Said she dreams nightly of Bianca killing the children
  • Threatened Ioan's attorney with death. 'Woody is going to die because me, because he is a fucking cunt
  • Has weaponized the death of her stepsister who she barely knew to punish her father and stepmother and paint herself as a victim
  • Constantly utilizes the death of her mother to paint herself as a victim
Basically, Alice is a sick, cruel grade-A cunt who doesn't give a flying fuck about the lifelong emotional damage she is inflicting on her children. She is not going to stop and she is not going to get better.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 58

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Bianca stalked them online for years. Yes, Alice is lashing out because she's an injured Cluster B alcoholic, but she's not exactly incorrect in her assessment of Bianca lol. They have baited Alice on social media. How is that in the girls' best interest? Alice is genuinely fucked up so has difficulty controlling herself, but Bianca and Ioan are not so what's their excuse? Hardly a dignified silence. And what are the pap strolls about? I really don't understand the adulation Ioan gets itt. He doesn't sound as if he's ever been a good father. He claimed to have been 'sole carer' but he was overseas on set. And how often has he seen his children in the last few years? Why is it he can't afford to pay for their schooling but can fund a stupid documentary about Bianca's illness? He seems a very selfish man. I feel so bad for their girls, one parent abandons them and the other is a lunatic broadcasting the family's dysfunction to the entire WORLD.
Calling a woman protected under a TRO who has been targeted, threatened, and defamed a stalker is a bold choice.

Curses are powerful when set with intention. Thank you for this reminder. ✌🏼

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
I looked through Ioan's TRO evidence during the time period that Alice claimed Ioan had locked her out of her Twitter and I don't think he did. It looks like his legal team came down on her like a ton of bricks which frightened her off initially, plus she didn't need it as she was getting her knee-jerk rage fix from abusing Ioan and the children directly.
She was frightened off at the start but when Ioan got stricter about his contact boundaries and blocked her she went back on Twitter to provoke a response and carry out her threats and when she faced no consequence other than legal letters she kept at it and hasn't stopped since except for the odd brief hiatus

View attachment 1439912

All the time she was off Twitter she was threatening to use social media to destroy him

View attachment 1439941

And while she was claiming to be locked out somehow she was still accessing DM's...

View attachment 1439945

Shortly after going back on Twitter she is threatening Ioan with a 'want more' style message and WTF does she mean by a 'bonus'?

View attachment 1439954

And again more questions about the need for a GFM. According to Alice, she had 3 of their rich friends offering to bankroll her legal team, and had been paid upfront for a book about Ioan's mother Gill. I'm sure there was a big bucks bidding war from publishers offering Alice an advance about an elderly Welsh woman, a former teacher and bit part actor who lives in a small village in Wales whose only claim to fame is that she happens to be Ioan's mother :rolleyes: In addition to the rich friends and book advance Alice did actually earn $$$$ giving Daily Mail and Lorraine interview so why is she so broke?

View attachment 1439983
"A book about the village you grew up in" :LOL:

I can't wait to read about the Aberdare Massive and the well-known gang warfare that goes on ;)
I'm already mentally casting the musical movie version with Tom Jones playing the jaded detective, harden by the terrible things he has seen, like the Vicar cheating at croquet and that time Mrs Rees from number 42 bought a sponge-cake from Marks and Spencer but passed it off as homemade, scooping first prize at the village fête.

• Haha
Reactions: 57

welp

VIP Member
I think we mentioned it before but the amount of times she berated him for his lack of success (while pretending on twitter to be the proud wife) is so nuts to me. He was
-the lead actor of a hugely popular TV film series that won two Emmys, and that is broadcasted regulary to this day in British TV
-the lead actor of two Marvel Movies
-the lead and co-lead actor of several blockbusters with high box office
-the lead actor of one of the most popular single season series
-the lead actor of a TV series that dominated the British press for weeks and had a strong run on Netflix recently
-the lead actor of the first adaption of one of the best selling authors in Europe
-the lead actor of a Disney/Hulu series that lasted the amount of seasons that was planned
-the support actor for several succesful movies (like the third biggest of all time)

Yes, he isnt Dominic West, Benedict Cumberbatch or Damian Lewis in terms of success. And on the small screen he isn't Matthew Rhys, but 99.9 % of all actors dream of his career LOL

She is probably pissed that he couldnt provide her with endless money on top of the status he provided. While his CV is very good he never landed a role that earned him millions. She probably looks to other wives of British actors and sees that they buy 20m houses with ease while she is stuck in a little Spanish house. I wouldnt be too surprised if things like that super expensive bvlgari watch were his attempts to appease her, just like him doing so many jobs away in order to earn better possibly was. It doesnt make much sense that they struggled this much with money given the work he has done, loads of money wasting was going on here (possibly not only from her side), this didnt start with the divorce.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

plinky2

VIP Member
I think it’s fine to not like Bianca because she’s a millennial or find her SM annoying or don’t rate Ioan’s acting

What I find not fine is seeing hundreds of pages of court docs and screenshots of Alice’s horrendous behaviour and still concluding that it’s partly Ioan and Biancas fault this is happening

Whilst I agree both parents and all adults bear responsibility for their actions when innocent children are involved, there is obviously an incredible disconnect between divorcing someone and meeting someone new, and sustaining a 2 year emotional terror campaign of financial and reputational ruin against someone and obvious DV and child abuse. One is illegal and immoral too. I question the morals and intentions of anyone who sees these 2 examples as equal 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Hiraeth

VIP Member
I couldn't find any Hornblower audiobooks read by Ioan, unfortunately. The only audiobook I could find which was read by Ioan was a kids' book on Robin Hood. I'm not saying I bought it and listened to it on the drive home from work, but the first 2 minutes has a lovely marriage proposal scene which was a million times better than the one Alice bullied Ioan into doing in real life. :sneaky:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Summary of Ioan Gruffudd's Amendment and Supplement to his Request for Domestic Violence Restraining Order

Given Alice's actions since the Temporary Restraining Order ("TRO") was issued, Ioan is amending and supplementing his TRO request and requesting that the following orders also be made by the judge at the August 2 hearing:

- That Alice shall not make any posts on any social media account, including Instagram and Twitter, disparaging or harassing Ioan or Bianca.

- That Alice shall not post Ioan's text messages or any other communications to their children, or the children's text messages or any other communications to Ioan, on any social media account, including Twitter and Instagram.

- That Alice is restrained from contacting Ioan's employers and/or making disparaging statements about Ioan to his employers.

Declaration of Ioan Gruffudd attached, which states that:

- Since the TRO was issued on February 15, 2022, Alice has used her social media accounts to threaten, harass, and disturb the peace of Ioan and Bianca, and to make disparaging statements about them. Alice has also made a number of social media posts in which she admits to knowingly and willingly violating the TRO. Exhibits showing this will be submitted at the August 2, 2022 hearing.

- Alice's social media accounts are generally public and both Ella and Elsie have access to Instagram and Twitter. One of their children follows Alice on Instagram.

- Alice posted private text messages exchanged between Ioan and Ella, age 12, on Instagram.

- Alice posted on Instagram on July 4, 2022, "Sorry - trying to do it all on NO money while the hub takes $10k first class tickets around the world with new GF to show her what a catch he is! Run, Bianca, Run!...He's spent all our savings. All our money for the kids, and STILL owes his lawyers around $400k. I have less than $2k to live on. My kids haven't been away since he left. Yes, fuck the TRO."

- On June 24, Alice posted on Instagram that Ioan was pursuing the TRO because he was a "colossal pussy" and "doesn't really want a divorce." Also addressed Ioan and Bianca directly in the post, calling Bianca "Binky" and saying that they could have been married a year ago if they both hadn't been obsessed with hating Alice. "Move on guys! You've ruined our lives! Me and the girls want to move on now and get you out of our vision."

- On March 14, 2022, Alice said it was a "TEMPORARY restraining order. The judge didn't even read it. You know EXACTLY why it's being extended. Because you guys suddenly realized that if we went to court on March 11th then I would get to tell my side of the story. You didn't want that. You wanted me gagged. I am no threat to you. You just wanted my 1st amendment rights taken away. And so far you have succeeded. You can't gag me forever though."

- Ioan believes that Alice has also used traditional media outlets to harass Ioan and Bianca since the TRO was issued.

Ioan has attached the Request for Domestic Violence Restraining Order and Request for Temporary Restraining Order that he filed previously as exhibits.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

welp

VIP Member
@BingoFlamingo You're right. Just checked and he's directing. For some reason I thought he was producing.

@Marjoried Pap strolls are paid for. Why are they doing that? As for social media, Bianca's mocking selfie. Alice is a narc. I don't give a shit about her, but that will keep her spiralling. It's not good for the girls.

@welp @AsYouLikeIt

How can that be? When he was away filming for most of the year. Maybe I'm being harsh and he cares more than I realise, but I still think he's trying to scare Alice into taking a reduced settlement. His actions don't match up with someone who wants their children desperately. He never prioritised them. If Alice is such an awful parent (and she is) then why not aim for full custody? She's incriminated herself repeatedly. I don't think he wants to have too much responsibility. But he should, because Alice is insane. That's the point I'm clumsily trying to make - he's a shit parent.
again he said he was the primary caretaker during the marriage whenever he wasnt filming (and otherwise it was the nanny), there was one year where he was 9 months away, but otherwise he wasnt shooting nearly as much.

In California judges dont like if you aim for full custody, it works against you. Those who want full custody usually file for joint and then if the other parent is really incapable of it they will shot themselves in the foot soon enough and if they dont then the kids have two parents, that's how it should be, no? If he would file for full custody Alice would also completely turn insane, and everyone would claim he would steal the kids from their mother. If you deal with crazy you are meant to proceed carefully, not pushing them completely over the edge.

Bianca has never posted a mocking selfie, dont try to fall for Alice's lies. The one she claimed to have been a mocking selfie was posted two years ago.

They can walk their dog wherever they like, even if it's in Melrose where the paps are. If they cant do normal shit (and pap walks are normal for celebs anyway) because Alice spiralls, Alice will take it as a motivation to spirall forever

• Heart
Reactions: 54