Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #124 2 year bender, no surrender!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the title-Oscar this morning goes to @mrsarrell :D

Read up on this deplorable circus on the wiki - click the pink button, relax and enjoy.

Please put any sensitive or off-topic stuff behind a spoiler.

Suggest in bold any new thread title suggestions when we reach 900 posts & vote so they're easy to find.

Please stick to the main players and what they do or say. Keep it on Tattle.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Link to the last thread:
===============================

Domestic Abuse is real - help is available:

Domestic Violence / Domestic Abuse Support
DV/DA and narcissistic abuse includes but is not limited to mental, emotional, and psychological abuse as well as physical, sexual, and financial abuse.

Unlike physical abuse, narcissistic abuse leaves no physical marks. A form of psychological and emotional abuse, it is invisible and difficult to prove. Yet, its effects are lasting and harmful.

For anyone (male or female) who would like to reach out for support here are some links below:
02 August 2022 - Cuntdown for AE's Permanent Restraining Order Hearing:
Note: 02 August is mAlice's trifecta: the date for PRO Hearing, Alice's birth date, and the anniversary date of the marriage registration of IG and AE. (Wedding ceremony was held the following month.)
31 August 2022 - Cuntdown to Mediation Conference:
11 October 2022 - Cuntdown to Custody Hearing:
25 November 2022 -- approximate date for a hearing (45 days after the initial custody hearing) to determine the exact timeshare of their parenting time, that's what Ioan requested
Date undetermined - mandantory settlement conference or pre-trial conference
Date undetermined - Trial as requested in 20 July 2022 filing (3 day trial to settle all remaining matters)
Link to Alice's GoFundMe:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I couldn't find any Hornblower audiobooks read by Ioan, unfortunately. The only audiobook I could find which was read by Ioan was a kids' book on Robin Hood. I'm not saying I bought it and listened to it on the drive home from work, but the first 2 minutes has a lovely marriage proposal scene which was a million times better than the one Alice bullied Ioan into doing in real life. :sneaky:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
What a fabulous thread title @mrsarrell! So on point 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
Thank you @Hiraeth (again!) for the latest court doc. How great is the title of the mediation program ‘Our Children First’?!
See that Alice? It’s very simple, PUT YOUR CHILDREN FIRST. You’re welcome.
2DB79FD0-F47E-4C68-B6BF-DC7C4A56206F.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
"Gloire de Dijon", poem by D.H.Lawrence, read by Ioan Gruffudd. 🌹
and
"First Love", poem by John Clair, read by Ioan Gruffudd,

🌹

ETA: click on "CC" for English subs - is spoken in English

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Alice is going to try and milk this for all its worth with the poor me I'm the mostest alone person in the history of being alone. Bet she's singing nobody loves me, everybody hates me I think I'll go and eat worms 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
This might sound mad, but sometimes I think the whole thing must be an elaborate wind up. No one’s life could be this crazy rollercoaster! I think people read here, post gossip etc and just get on with their real lives without thinking about it again til they next read right? So maybe AE is the same and just posts something for a laugh and then cleans the house, has a coffee and goes to work too! The online AE is just a character in a soap!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Sooooooo can we make Bianca a Wikipedia?
Can we actually do that?
And then have flying monkeys vandalising it by writing awful things? Nice idea but I think the poor girl has enough to cope with right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
A thread title?! Gonna strap me on some ankle ribbons and do a victory lap of the garden. ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Over the last year my kids have gone through a “would you rather” phase. It’s driven me completely bonkers trying to decide things like would I rather a Ferrari or a Lambo. Reading sockbros twitter is like reliving a child’s phase in their life.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Over the last year my kids have gone through a “would you rather” phase. It’s driven me completely bonkers trying to decide things like would I rather a Ferrari or a Lambo. Reading sockbros twitter is like reliving a child’s phase in their life.
He’s not very good at maths either…

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.