Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #124 2 year bender, no surrender!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is posting Ella's unanswered texts to what, shame him? He didn't respond because he knew his own daughter had been weaponized against him. She'd hacked his Instagram with what appeared to be Alice's clear approval

There is no bottom for her. The truth is her nemesis.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Is ‘Tone’ active? She seems to keep disappearing and popping back up…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh my. I think the crazy witch does actually want to go to jail - seriously.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I hope the girls aren’t with her. She’s very angry and almost certainly drunk (again).

ETA: also, the comments on her Insta are not really going her way.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
I am pretty sure Alice is counting on a dramatic dragged from house screaming by police for violating TRO at this point. I remain absolutely floored by those people supporting her! It is so hard to not feed the monkeys when they are eating this tit she spews. I’m exhausted by this, I can’t imagine what those poor girls are feeling. Omg. And she screeches on about how he is dragging this out when she COULD HAVE HAD A LOT MORE PIE (& WINE) IF SHE HAD DONE COLLABORATIVE DIVORCE LIkE HE REQUESTED!! Yes I’m typing loudly. And holy wine box, she is a broken record about: 1) mother dying 2) lawyers not being paid so house has to sell (news flash Alice-if you had done collaborative& been fair about custody you would have been done with more money to get new home 3) giving up her job to “raise” (watch nanny raise) kids.

Someone get this beetch the worlds tiniest violin to play. I imagine Daily Mail will be posting so she can gleefully try to destroy rep of IG & BW. Not realizing how psychotic she is looking with each passing booze filled night.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
wait the whole context is hilarious. Alice, HE DID. you cant deny that
Screenshot_20220726-055229_Instagram.jpg

First time I’ve ever seen her mention it, Tone threw out some hints a while ago.
no she mentioned it before

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Alice is proving exactly who she is and how she operates. She takes something innocent and twists it into something darker. And people still believe anything she says? Insane indeed.

markup_12364.png
markup_12366.png

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Um, it's talking about the age Ella was at the time of Stephanie's death and Stephanie's own age at death, therefore one can hazard a guess as to how old Stephanie would have been at the time of the wedding. 🤔 Ella wasn't born at the time of the wedding so she certainly wouldn't be flying anywhere, least of all with a mother and stepfather.

By working back from Stephanie's age at her death and when it was by taking Ella's age then, one can arrive at a guess as to the age of Stephanie at the time of the wedding. Eg I seem to remember that Stephanie was about 15 when she died and, if Malice was pregnant with Elsie, Ella would have been three or four at the time. If Ella had been born two years into the marriage, ie five or six years previously, then Stephanie would have been around 9 or 10 so perfectly able to attend. The ages are a rough guess. It's just maths.
The maths is fine and I finally worked out the phrasing. It was the lack of punctuation I think that confused me.
" Stephanie would have been well into school age, judging by her age at death and how old Ella was then, so flying out to Mexico with her mother and stepfather and behaving appropriately at the wedding wouldn't be a problem."

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.