Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #121 She's just the bargain basement Meghan Markle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her Instagram story is laughable, fake crying and wiping away tears that’s aren’t there! Is she honestly saying she hasn’t seen this document until now? Despite it being online for a week? Yet another Oscar winning performance for her social media rants.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
Raise your hand if you think Alice put some of her ebay money to hiring a pap for universal studios to put out some weird hit piece on the kids crying with him in public.

And she was coaching the daughter on a date and time.

🙋🏽
I have no doubt Alice was behind it. After reading her recent comments I realize just how sinister she is and just how far she's willing to go to get what she wants. And I am worried about Bianca's safety. Calling her the Devil again? That's a frightening and dark obsession right there. This is not how a woman who loves her children and wants what's best for them acts. This is a woman hell bent on revenge at all cost.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
I am going to cut Ella a lot of slack. My middle daughter was 13 when everything imploded in our house. Alice has got a run-of-the-mill divorce, but mine really wasn't, my ex's behaviour was truly shocking, even to his own family. My youngest is very close to her cousin on her dad's side. My ex has a brother that none of us like, my girls find him super creepy and strange. Some years after all the insane drama my youngest daughter said to her cousin "Uncle XXXXX is the strange uncle', her cousin said 'Actually your dad is the strange uncle'. It was very conflicting for her. It upset her because it was true, it embarrassed her, but she also was reassured that her father's crappy behaviour had been seen by his family for what it was. crappy behaviour. Back to the middle daughter, she acted out spectacularly, not of the level of the hacking but equally upsetting and so out of character I was tearing my hair out with worry, I'm not going to go into it all because it is too traumatic dredging it up. I was the Ioan in our situation because every time I would ground her or take away privileges she would call her dad who would drive over or send his girlfriend to pick her up even though it was my time and they knew she was grounded and she would sneak out. They then didn't supervise her. She was a grandmaster at playing both of us off against each other. My oldest and youngest struggled with the divorce but it was especially hard on my middle daughter. 13 is a really vulnerable age

• Heart
Reactions: 46
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
“The devil woman” not allowing Ioan seeing his daughters is YOU, Alice. Just woken up to her guff. So is her “defence” and response to people saying present your evidence in court a filtered video of herself or swearing/dismissing them? That’ll do it!
I certainly hope this is her defense.

giphy (2).gif

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Christ some of her Instagram flying monkeys really are a special breed of thick as tit, aren't they.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
I bet it has been a horror show at Casa Evans since the filing dropped. Alice can spin her 'it's all lies' bullshit but she knows there is video evidence recorded by her own children that she can't deny, she is ignoring that fact online but she won't be ignoring it in the house. She will be punishing the girls, telling them they are traitors and that she doesn't love them and god knows what else

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
We need to add some of our personal favourite Instagram comments to the meme Instagram page Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is Alice forgetting that she literally said ‘I will destroy you on social media’ to Ioan and we’ve all seen that. Makes every social media post she makes null and void in my eyes! My phone just changed ‘null’ to ‘bull’ ironic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Honestly tho, the one about Bianca and universal studios, i guess Alice wants us to read it as him wanting to take Bianca too, but I read it as Ioan just being careful so he doesn’t get COVID so he doesn’t spread it to her when he gets back. It’s very sus that she’s cutting and pasting her “evidence”… She hasn’t got a leg to stand on surely…
Ioan acknowledges that Ella doesn’t want to meet Bianca, and tells her he is saying he lives with Bianca and can’t go anywhere too crowded because of that fact. It’s clear Ella understands he is not suggesting Bianca join them. He is happy to go anywhere else with his daughters that is outdoors and less crowded, but Ella being her mother’s daughter tells him ‘to forget it’ if she can’t get her way.

Reactions: 41
It's odd isn't it that the two messages are trying to get Ioan to go to a very crowded place and a place where there is a high risk of covid ? It's almost as if someone wants him to catch it. Knowing he has an immunocompromised person at home.... Or knowing he would definitely refuse.
Those messages are from Alice.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Ioan acknowledges that Ella doesn’t want to meet Bianca, and tells her he is saying he lives with Bianca and can’t go anywhere too crowded because of that fact. It’s clear Ella understands he is not suggesting Bianca join them. He is happy to go anywhere else with his daughters that is outdoors and less crowded, but Ella being her mother’s daughter tells him ‘to forget it’ if she can’t get her way.
it's not even that he says she took medication and he has to be careful for a few days. They could have easily done something else that day and do the Universal visit when it fits better

Reactions: 29
It's odd isn't it that the two messages are trying to get Ioan to go to a very crowded place and a place where there is a high risk of covid ? It's almost as if someone wants him to catch it. Knowing he has an immunocompromised person at home.... Or knowing he would definitely refuse.
Those messages are from Alice.
It feels like another set up like the soda at dinner seemed. No wonder he is demanding therapy for them

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.