Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #121 She's just the bargain basement Meghan Markle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ioan doesn't need a legal team. Alice provides evidence & backs up everything Ioan presents!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I hope Ioan presents a witness statement from the neighbour who came out to see what all the commotion was about, I also hope he has asked his neighbours for their ring doorbell footage. So many people have ring doorbells hopefully someone has footage of the fanny flashing and the abuse that Alice was bellowing at the drop-offs. Which Alice can then conveniently ignore, like she is doing with the video evidence filmed by her children of her abusing them
If he got this, hopefully it was straight after the event. We have one of these doorbells and it over writes after a week.

Reactions: 10
She thinks she is calling Bianca a devil woman but she is actually calling her daughter 😭
View attachment 1425713View attachment 1425714View attachment 1425715View attachment 1425716View attachment 1425717
I've said this before but I think his romantic relationship with Bianca started online and it probably wasn't until they went to France that they consummated the relationship. I believe they were friends prior, but he wouldn't have seen Bianca in person between August 2020 (when he left Australia) and August 2021 (when he went to France). Even if there was an affair, the courts don't care. California has no fault divorce.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I remembered a funny little detail about my chat with the person from the set of Harrow. Some of them apparently referred to her as Batshit Alice, shortened in emoji form to 🦇💩.

Feel free to use, especially when her batshittery is off the charts like today.

🦇💩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Alice is "Horrified" that decent, private, Ioan has actually put in writing what she has done and put it on court record. Of course she's 'horrified'. She was relying on his decency and privacy to keep it all under wraps.

That Max Pemberton is a piece of work. Titles of his other articles don't impress me.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
If he got this, hopefully it was straight after the event. We have one of these doorbells and it over writes after a week.
I don't have a ring door bell, but the website says it can be stored for up to 180 days depending on your plan or chosen settings

'With a Ring Protect Plan or trial, you can record, store, and save your Ring videos for up to 180 days in the US1. This means that a video can remain in your account for up to 180 days – or as little as 1 day – from the initial recording date. The default video storage time is 60 days (in the US). You can manually adjust your storage time from 1 day to 180 days in the Ring App or on Ring.com. Your default storage period may vary by your location'.
Understanding and Adjusting Your Video Storage Time – Ring Help

Reactions: 8
Raise your hand if you think Alice put some of her ebay money to hiring a pap for universal studios to put out some weird hit piece on the kids crying with him in public.

And she was coaching the daughter on a date and time.

🙋🏽

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
She thinks she is calling Bianca a devil woman but she is actually calling her daughter 😭
View attachment 1425713View attachment 1425714View attachment 1425715View attachment 1425716View attachment 1425717
Fucks sake Alice, he didn’t post it for everyone to read, he filed a legal petition with a court of law. You’re the one plastering it all over social media! Well us too but that’s not the point!!!

What my point is… had you played nice & gone along the collaborative divorce option, none of this would be in the public domain & all your abuse would’ve never have been revealed.

Sucks to be you right now! 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
No Alice, he hasn't posted anything apart from one pic on instagram. He has gone through his lawyers and because you blew up collaboration it means the court documents are public. She is a daft cow.
So she responds on social media. 🤔
The smartest person in the room.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She has a story up saying he’s refused to contact them for the last ‘week’. 🤔 🤔

She’s crying but the usual tearless sobs that don’t interfere with her speech, she says as much as ever.

So come on Alice show us what you have. Like the text with Ella where she wanted to go one place and he offered another? Or the one where he told her she doesn’t get to demand a concert from him out of the blue after everything that’s happened? It’s like the time she demanded a morning lift to school while refusing visitation and he said no.

I’m seeing a pattern. He wants contact and E know’s it that’s why she’s demanding these specific outings all on her terms (she’s a kid in turmoil it’s understandable). He wants healthy coparenting but Alice won’t accept anything except him being a complete and utter mug constantly on call for them all.

Now up to 50-80% bedbound wow. She really doesn’t want to get a job eh?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.