Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #120 THE CAPS ARE ON, but Ioan's not home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That loopy lawyer FM, he knows that the evidence against his buddy is very conclusive but because he is a pretentious dick, no way can he backtrack, it would make him look foolish. Backing her in the first place was foolish. His pretentious utterances are foolish. His continued support of the abuser is just madness. But he won’t admit that.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Like what for instance? You don’t have to answer this, maybe my addled brain will work it out once caffeine kicks in.
I was responding to something @ClaraPlum said on Tuesday. I think Alice is referring to a particularly violent incident. Makes me sick to my stomach so I really hope not.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Alice really has no idea or is able to accept the fact some people and parents go through far worse things in life than her. She is the victim to end all victims (with a good looking, kind, generous and successful husband she bullied away who provided her with a Hollywood home, paid for several tens of thousands to have their two lovely, healthy and intelligent children, a full time nanny and housekeeper so she could pursue herself. She had friends, family and a lovely life. She wasted all that and threw it in the bin. Whining about her mum dying when she was 30 (and yes I do know what that’s like) and her dad meeting someone else after her mum died is such a pathetic victim claim. She has had a very privileged life and many have it far worse. Grow up!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I think the other one is Alice, Elsie didn't mind answering to Alice but it sounds to me like Ella is blanking Alice?
I thought she meant that she called Elsie “Ella” and she answered. My mother at times called us by our siblings’ names and there were 3 girls in my family. Of course nothing is innocuous with that POS.

Reactions: 8
Didn’t He Who Shall Not Be Named say somewhere that his mother is (or was) a SW? 🤔 She’d hardly want him in her basement listening in, fair play. He’s alone, wherever he is.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I’m placing my bets now that Ella is the Scapegoat and Elsie is the Golden Child.

Just from my own experience, narcissistic mums tend to scapegoat the child that most looks like the father.

And Ella is the spitting image of Ioan.

Maybe all of her “acting out“ we’ve seen recently has just been because of the tit she’s been receiving from her nine month hotel. Christ I feel so bad for them.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
How fast can a battered up Prius, which has previously been eaten by a rat, go in a police chase? Asking for a dear drunk friend…
Depends purely on how many cars have become attached to it due to previous fender benders … hers is like a wedding car, trailing …. Dragging along other cars 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Didn’t He Who Shall Not Be Named say somewhere that his mother is (or was) a SW? 🤔 She’d hardly want him in her basement listening in, fair play. He’s alone, wherever he is.
This is what at least three of the defenders have in common. I know nothing about the newest screwball but I suspect a kid, not Ella. They live utterly alone and their only interactions are these Twitter rantings. They usually get ten likes max, the majority from the others in the weird group.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She abuses her own kids. Please get your thesaurus out and look up the words enabler, defender of abuser and wankpuffin.
No matter what other evidence there is, the kids sent that to their dad. Please continue to defend. Doesn’t he claim to be a child who has been hurt by an adult?
I’m giving him too much credence, they’re all a bunch of cunts.

I would say Lupenis of the Alicii but wouldn’t that suggest there was more than a motley crew of four?
‘I will demonstrate shortly’ 😳
keep ya hands where I can see them ya bleep cause your obvs gonna show us it’s a load of wank !!

Yours sincerely

Team Tattle 🖕🏼

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
When you've had "too much of Alice",
please remember these wonderful words of @ReturningthePearls :

1656777334565.png
I’m always so moved that you faithfully add this to every thread. I really, truly hope that anyone in here who is struggling with this degree of unfiltered evil does indeed take care of themselves in the ways that they need to.

Only and always love for you, Mountain. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 39
As much as I do think she needs to remain quiet and away from SM. I'm terrified of the silence and what she is doing with those girls. I'd have expected some sort of "love bombing" and "look at me I'm a great mother" to try and disprove IG's evidence!
I think she is doing the opposite and guilting them to death. Probably telling them she’s gonna die, or they are going to lose her, something along that. Basically making th em feel awful that they aren’t going to have her anymore and it is somehow their fault.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
I think she is doing the opposite and guilting them to death. Probably telling them she’s gonna die, or they are going to lose her, something along that. Basically making th em feel awful that they aren’t going to have her anymore and it is somehow their fault.
I’ll bet she’s using her own mothers death not much older than she is now to do that. I’m disturbed that I even consider something like that.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Alice really has no idea or is able to accept the fact some people and parents go through far worse things in life than her. She is the victim to end all victims (with a good looking, kind, generous and successful husband she bullied away who provided her with a Hollywood home, paid for several tens of thousands to have their two lovely, healthy and intelligent children, a full time nanny and housekeeper so she could pursue herself. She had friends, family and a lovely life. She wasted all that and threw it in the bin. Whining about her mum dying when she was 30 (and yes I do know what that’s like) and her dad meeting someone else after her mum died is such a pathetic victim claim. She has had a very privileged life and many have it far worse. Grow up!
Actually, she should have been happy her dad found someone. With her in LA and her brothers having their own families the man would be alone. So many people I know are grateful their parent found someone to share their life with after the death of the other parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I think all this heat must be getting to me? I thought for a minute SW was Slimming World, and wondered why captain creeper couldn’t listen in to the weigh ins from the basement 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Agree with the above two comments. She is gaslighting, guilting and manipulating those girls right now.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I’m always so moved that you faithfully add this to every thread. I really, truly hope that anyone in here who is struggling with this degree of unfiltered evil does indeed take care of themselves in the ways that they need to.

Only and always love for you, Mountain. ❤
I often return to the post - as I become overwhelmed and need to remind myself.
I do find comfort in your words. ❤ 🌹 ❤ love for you too...

ETA: as a side note -- my current avatar is a clipper ship, or sailing ship - to represent Ioan has sailed far away as he seeks better shores.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I think all this heat must be getting to me? I thought for a minute SW was Slimming World, and wondered why captain creeper couldn’t listen in to the weigh ins from the basement 😂
As someone who used to run one of said classes years ago I can only imagine what would have happened to him if he dared!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.