Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #120 THE CAPS ARE ON, but Ioan's not home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much as I do think she needs to remain quiet and away from SM. I'm terrified of the silence and what she is doing with those girls. I'd have expected some sort of "love bombing" and "look at me I'm a great mother" to try and disprove IG's evidence!
Hopefully the girls are out of the house. She will be in an absolute rage.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
View attachment 1421254
Excuse this. Elsie is 8 years old. Ella (the witch according to her mother) is 12.
What context or what distress excuses this?
She was dumped two years ago.
This was before the Bianca reveal too when the PA was ramped up even more so it would have got worse.

On the plus side, Ella has insight into who her mother is, her victim narrative and she is able to use her voice.

AE: I don't think anyone else has ever been left as alone as I have.

She instantly goes into victim mode when challenged on her behaviour. Now that's bleeping tedious you witch.

As much as I do think she needs to remain quiet and away from SM. I'm terrified of the silence and what she is doing with those girls. I'd have expected some sort of "love bombing" and "look at me I'm a great mother" to try and disprove IG's evidence!
Don't worry - it's coming...

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
CEAD29ED-910F-4C5E-BFCE-F7AD5D58663A.jpeg

Days after calling her own daughter a witch she posts this. “The Other One”. Please keep excusing this monster from your mum’s basement.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
She abuses her own kids. Please get your thesaurus out and look up the words enabler, defender of abuser and wankpuffin.
No matter what other evidence there is, the kids sent that to their dad. Please continue to defend. Doesn’t he claim to be a child who has been hurt by an adult?
I’m giving him too much credence, they’re all a bunch of cunts.

I would say Lupenis of the Alicii but wouldn’t that suggest there was more than a motley crew of four?
Wankpuffin? Another cracking bit of Britspeak! What an apropos moniker for that loser Lupenis. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Still catching up so apols for any repetition but:

View attachment 1421221
The last few remaining FMs to pretend this is a REAL Bianca quote in 5… 4… 3… 2…

‘Ladies’, how about you just watch the nude peloton ad instead.

Loopy, how about you just watch a rerun of the rugby.

oh wait, my bad

#notsorry 😘
I really don't like seeing pretend Bianca quotes put up against real Alice quotes. It could be used again online by trolls and passed on as real and end up in tabloids. These kinds of things live on and then put Bianca in a bad light, even when not true. Bianca shouldn't be used like this for our snark and humor against Alice. It's just my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I really don't like seeing pretend Bianca quotes put up against real Alice quotes. It could be used again online by trolls and passed on as real and end up in tabloids. These kinds of things live on and then put Bianca in a bad light, even when not true. Bianca shouldn't be used like this for our snark and humor against Alice. It's just my opinion.
Seconded

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I was thinking about her comment that IG doesn’t want her sending photos of the girls.

Probably another one with a grain of Alice’s twisted truth.

I can imagine the comments and captions she would put on precious pictures of their children.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I’m still catching up so responding to stuff discussed days ago. Just wanted to say I agree with those of you guessing that Alice’s ‘one mistake’ wasn’t an affair but something sadly a lot darker 😞

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Oh and please don’t say “WhY hAsN’t IoAn tAkEn ThE gIrLs ThEn?” Couple of things.
Alice has persuaded the girls that without them staying with her she will die, she uses those children as an extension of her emotions and her angst and abuses them. They are terrified of Bianca, their own mother said she would try to murder them.
Why aren’t you asking Alice not to abuse her own children? She is the aggressor.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Ella was 'the witch' so Elsie was 'the other one'.

:mad: I don't know how a mother can be like this with her 2 daughters.
I think the other one is Alice, Elsie didn't mind answering to Alice but it sounds to me like Ella is blanking Alice?

Reactions: 8
I was thinking about her comment that IG doesn’t want her sending photos of the girls.

I can imagine the comments and captions she would put on precious pictures of their children.
I think it’s more to do with the reason she wanted to send them. Why would she want to send them to him??? He knows why, - to dangle them in front of him and encourage him home. Accepting them would be encouraging her

Reactions: 14
I don’t think Alice even likes her kids. They are useful play things right now against Ioan. That’s really where it starts and ends for Alice. She is incapable of loving anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I think it’s more to do with the reason she wanted to send them. Why would she want to send them to him??? He knows why, - to dangle them in front of him and encourage him home. Accepting them would be encouraging her
Yeah the same reason she posts them on social media. They’re the prize. She may have deleted it but I will look for the post where she says “look daddy, look at what you’re missing”.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 28

She was using photographs of the girls in an attempt to coerce Ioan into returning to the family imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m still catching up so responding to stuff discussed days ago. Just wanted to say I agree with those of you guessing that Alice’s ‘one mistake’ wasn’t an affair but something sadly a lot darker 😞
Like what for instance? You don’t have to answer this, maybe my addled brain will work it out once caffeine kicks in.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.