Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

M33L4

VIP Member
A07CB81A-B46B-4BE9-A3BD-488B3EE15442.jpeg

Excuse this. Elsie is 8 years old. Ella (the bitch according to her mother) is 12.
What context or what distress excuses this?
She was dumped two years ago.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 76

bluesky35

Hello everyone, I’m new here! I was directed to this forum when I was looking for the latest court documents because I heard they were pretty bad. I’m usually very skeptical of PA allegations because they are a tool abusers use to regain control after the children reject them due to abuse of the children or other parent. The case against Alice is disturbing though and the recordings are damning. Plus if he had actually abused her, she definitely would be shouting exactly what he did from every corner of social media by now (because she has no problem being so vocal about everything else).

Anyway, I wanted to let the forum know the reason why PA isn’t directly addressed in his filing. It’s because Parental Alienation syndrome is junk science and its origins are nefarious. What Alice is doing is called Domestic Violence By Proxy. She abused him in marriage and is continuing the abuse through the children. It’s a much more accurate term and helps other abuse survivors by not perpetuating the term PA which is traditionally weaponized against survivors in the family courts when the children reject their abusive parent. When the children are weaponized by the abusive parent and withheld and turned against the survivor parent, it should be referred to as DV by proxy. In most support groups for DV survivors that must coparent with their abuser, the term PA is usually discouraged for these reasons.

• Heart
Reactions: 75
I’m still thinking about the horror of the mooning incident. Listen I have been DESPERATE, bitches. I have done shit for men and their peepee’s that I have repressed due to profound social shame lmao AND YET…I cannot fathom being so, so drastically needy for someone’s approval that I lift my skirt to flash BOTH of my bald flesh-bumpers and declare that they are, indeed, panty-less. Did…did she expect him to get a rocky right there on the front lawn??? Did she expect him to just fall to his knees in worship like a Sunday morning Baptist service? I…I’ve been trying to compute this for like 4 days and I keep short-circuiting lmao what is one expected to do when confronted by the rabid twin buns of Alice Evans??????? How did Ioan not trip and fall into their bottomless chasm? How did the birds continue their jolly tweeting after he drove off (traumatized)? What expression, pray tell, flashed across the face of our Lord and Savior when he witnessed one of his craziest fucking children unveil herself in such a catastrophic show of aggressive dominance and unappealing lust???

I DON’T UNDERSTAND. 🤯

Also, it felt like a fitting time to bring this back:

39C6D5A7-C211-4E8B-A086-E2AD5FAA1B19.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

welp

VIP Member
:ROFLMAO:
fNO1fzp.png

I wonder why Alice isnt dating him, he is exactly what she demanded from Ioan

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 71
Random but I remember an old interview Ioan did, maybe around early 2000’s, perhaps? I just know that he was a young man. He said that the compliment he has heard most in his life is that he’s patient.

I talked to my DBT therapist last night, telling him how I could never risk falling in love again because there’s no one out there patient enough to handle me. But I told him that, despite this, I secretly want to find a very calm & collected partner who could help change me for the better—so that I, in turn, could love them in a more fulfilling way. As much as try to deny myself this opportunity, I would like to have a partner, one who is particularly forgiving and understanding. And I would grow for them, and for myself. I would treat them with the respect they deserve for exercising that patience with me and my many troubles.

Alice ultimately cuffed Ioan (through pressure and emotional manipulation, mind you). For nearly 20 years, she was in the arms of an extremely patient partner, someone who emphasized being understanding towards her and others. She had this grand opportunity to use his calm and forgiving nature to make the spiritual, emotional, and mental adjustments necessary to be better for both him and herself. She had a shining chance to grow from this special partnership.

She wasted this man. She wasted something so, so valuable. Ioan was taken advantage of in one of the cruelest ways—imagine someone expecting you to be extremely serene and forgiving, more than what is typical, and imagine them learning absolutely nothing from these gifts you offer. Imagine them imposing upon you their faulty personality, assuming you’ll manage them like you always do, and never for even a minute outgrowing their problematic behaviors. She absolutely wasted him.

I think one of the most tragic things we can do in life is not recognize our blessings. Lord only knows I’m still getting the hang of this, but it really is quite sad. Alice didn’t realize what she had until it was gone, and even now, I’m not convinced that she fully recognizes what is gone. I don’t think she’ll ever completely understand.

Sorry for being wordy. I was just thinking about this…

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67

Knitwit

VIP Member
I found Ioan's filing so shocking and upsetting that I just skim-read it.

Re-reading it, it is obvious that THE only reason Alice allowed Elsie to continue to see her father was that she couldn't be arsed to do the heavy lifting that Ioan did helping Elsie with her reading and homework. But, from the get-go, she was preventing Ella from having a relationship with her father.

I can absolutely see now why Ella refused to go to her dad's and only wanted to see him at the house. Because every time her dad dropped them off the girls had the trauma of their mother screaming foul abuse in front of the neighbours, making threats at the top of her lungs and flashing her unwashed fanny. Ella was told that she was a traitor and that Alice didn't love her when she did go and she was terrified that her mother would have killed herself when she was away. She was also aware that her mother was threatening to go to the press with claims that Ioan had punched her and likely felt she protecting her dad by not going.

Ella did try to maintain contact with her dad with video calls but they got hijacked by Alice.
"If Alice caught Ella talking to me, she started a tirade or stood over Ella and interfered".

All this was before Alice became aware of Bianca. Christ knows what those children have been exposed to since.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 57

Mad Betty

VIP Member
what is her point? this is exactly what Ioan wrote in the court docs too
View attachment 1425470
That's called tough love and he'd setting strong boundaries and holding Ella accountable for her very bad behavior. He's actually parenting, unlike Alice who just wants to be the friend. There is nothing wrong with that message.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

M33L4

VIP Member
We lost our best man days before Christmas. His daughter was 16 months old.
I just can’t comprehend even mentioning the other parent dying during a fight. Children should never have to consider their parent’s mortality because their mum is having a tantrum. Fuck you Alice Evans. You’re an absolute monster.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 56

Briebear

07A63923-F9DD-4B57-8318-5C34E117EC5D.jpeg

sorry I still haven’t worked out how to do spoilers on my phone and I might have had a couple of sharp ones at a bbq. But on topic ish! My boy almost shares a bday with Emma. On that shit cameo the abuser said it was Emma’s 2nd birthday and it’s Rons 2nd birthday today 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 54

M33L4

VIP Member
Oh and please don’t say “WhY hAsN’t IoAn tAkEn ThE gIrLs ThEn?” Couple of things.
Alice has persuaded the girls that without them staying with her she will die, she uses those children as an extension of her emotions and her angst and abuses them. They are terrified of Bianca, their own mother said she would try to murder them.
Why aren’t you asking Alice not to abuse her own children? She is the aggressor.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Diamonds60

VIP Member
I usually don’t read too many comments on Alices Instagram as I come away depressed and upset that people still don’t see it. Today I saw this and just smiled. Wonder if it was a turd.
6441F353-4679-4415-8603-E2D11EF7292E.jpeg

• Haha

papaotis

Ugh I'm in my 30s and my parents are divorcing. One (total narc) has threatened suicide several times and it is an absolute mind fuck even at this age. I cannot begin to imagine how that must feel for kids so young. They ought to be out of there. How bloody awful. I just don't understand how someone can do that to their own kids.

• Heart
  • Sad

Mad Betty

VIP Member
She is gaslighting every single person who watches that performative video. She doesn't care who she damages or misleads. She is incapable of seeing herself for who she is and taking any accountability for her own behavior. She's utterly hopeless.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 51

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Thankfully, many of the comments are from people telling her to delete the video and get the hell of SM. I'm sure it will be used as evidence against her. Another TRO break and attempt to cause more harm by calling him a liar to her 85K followers on Instagram. And calculated for the media to pick it up in the UK first thing Monday morning. She knows exactly what she's doing.

We see you, Alice.

• Angry
Reactions: 50

M33L4

VIP Member
Parents, if your kids stole $400 and then hacked your social media in the manner that Ioan’s was hacked potentially affecting your work, would you take them to a concert?
My kids would be paying that money back, grounded from all social activities until it’s paid back.

• Heart
  • Angry

SynthGirl

VIP Member
Still catching up so apols for any repetition but:

View attachment 1421221
The last few remaining FMs to pretend this is a REAL Bianca quote in 5… 4… 3… 2…

‘Ladies’, how about you just watch the nude peloton ad instead.

Loopy, how about you just watch a rerun of the rugby.

oh wait, my bad

#notsorry 😘
I really don't like seeing pretend Bianca quotes put up against real Alice quotes. It could be used again online by trolls and passed on as real and end up in tabloids. These kinds of things live on and then put Bianca in a bad light, even when not true. Bianca shouldn't be used like this for our snark and humor against Alice. It's just my opinion.

• Heart