Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #120 THE CAPS ARE ON, but Ioan's not home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was going to start the next thread but after ten pages of searching the most liked posts I haven't found a title suggestion yet so I'm giving up!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
That article makes no sense. Alice was abusing her husband and her children while the marriage was still intact, that abuse wouldn't have stopped if Ioan had stayed because it was already going on

Reactions: 17
This is good reason for judge to ban Alices SM. Ioan can’t even txt his kids without her cropping it and using it against him on SM. She’s using her kids again against him
She will have terrible withdrawal symptoms

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thesaurus gives you no reading comprehension apparently
Screenshot_20220718-053846_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20220718-054038_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
Alice Evans - She's Been Punching The Truth So Hard, She Has Bruised Knuckles!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
'The babies can stand up for me or they can f*ck off'. Alice Evans to her children

• Sick
Reactions: 10
People don't jump ship because words get turned around. They jump ship because your sister is an abusive asshole.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.