Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #119 Quit the drink, ditch the brother, get off the floor and - Be A Mother!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now this . I still have to drive by my ex's house and our business - it's on a main road in and out of our village - and 22 years on I still get anxious! He can't live back in that house. The PTSD will never stop.

Reactions: 32
This is one of my fave Alice photos - channeling the woman in The Grudge - Brady Bunch Edition

View attachment 1420140
I’ll have you know I read your post while I was peeing and I laughed so hard I turned into a fire hose for like half a second lmao

The bitch fits in well, imo!! You wouldn’t realize she’s a cunt until the first four seconds of season 1 episode 1! Not bad!

This is just the saddest photo of Ioan. His expressive eyes are both sad & dead, he looks beaten down & emotionally broken.

Whilst I am so happy for him to have found love & happiness with Bianca (& you can see the huge change in him) at the same time he'll sadly never be free of Alice. It's heart breaking for him & the girls that they witnessed him being abused & I can't help but wonder the impact on how they feel about him as we know her PA was going on long before he left. The two instances he says she hit him I would sadly wager were not the only times. He still has a mountain to climb when it comes to his girls. This abusive cunt has caused 3 people so much harm I hope she rots.

I'm glad your friend found happiness like Ioan has.

Reactions: 30
“in the meantime I sent Alice nice, positive texts and emails“.

This is why the deluded bint thought he still “wuvved “ her and that everything would be okay.
As she is incapable of self reflection and has a selective memory (to say the least), she thought it was business as usual.

Ioan was too nice and she misinterpreted it.

Reactions: 36
I wondered about Alice’s biggest supporter and the home life he had. He talked about waking up in his chair thinking it was time for dialysis, he got ready, made his toast and called a taxi before discovering it was only 4:30am, and not a dialysis day. That proved he was living alone, seems both Evans’ cannot keep a spouse. Maybe defending the indefensible Alice is costing him more than a kidney.

I love that Ioan made a complete fool of Alice by sending her nice texts for no other reason than to try and keep her calm so she wouldn’t get angry and take it out on the girls. Alice proudly showed off the nice texts as “proof” she still had him exactly where she wanted him, under her thumb. Score one for Ioan !!!

Reactions: 42
Oh hey there … I’d like to claim some credit for that!

Reactions: 16
BIB - I think her huge stink about his alleged cheating could well be her projecting as Narcs do this all the time.
They accuse others of what they have done. It wouldn't surprise me if she did as it would have fed her ego & esp' as Ioan was in her eyes not paying enough attention (what with him being the hands on parent) the fact the article said they weren't even discreet fits too as she would have wanted him to know & for it to hurt him, a reminder of just how desirable she was, etc if it is true (I def' think it highly likely) Ioan would probably not mention it for the girls sake.

She'll be back. We need to get some rest and fortify our positions, ready for her next barrage of utter lunacy.
I caught up on #115 & trying hard to catch up on this thread before I go to bed & wake up to #120!
On p26 & still got #117 & #118 to go through. Help!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
My heart hurts for him in that picture, supressed, controlled and threatened that's what I see, deeply unhappy man doing his best but not invested, I believe every step if the way Ioan parented those kids and kept Gloria in place to ensure some stability while their birth mother languished in bed, I don't believe for a moment MAlice had the Es for the love and fir wanting a child it was all for her and the attention she would receive... makes me sick, I don't have children through choice.. mAlice forced the child issue through IVF and this is how she treats them ... maybe nature knows best

Reactions: 18
On p32 & calling it a night (or even morning) as it's after 3am here. I'm hoping she stays quiet so I don't wake up to another thread, pretty please with cherries on top?! Nite lovely turds,

Reactions: 11
Ahhh!

Well that mobile phone business was run by a partnership and the partnership was only dissolved in Feb this year. I don't know when the business folded but the partnership has only died in the last few months.

ETA: all public sources.

Reactions: 13
I think zopiclone or is it zopidem is the uk Ambien?

I think she will by now be taking large amounts of various prescription meds, though not all sourced from her dr. Unless she uses various drs - dr shopping - is that a thing in the US? She will no doubt have originally been prescribed these by her "usual" GP Dr, though the Ambien for a short period, though she probably managed to persuade him/her into getting more. Along with maybe pain meds, anti anxiety & anti depressants? Not sure regarding other meds, i.e. blood pressure - bound to be, no?
All washed down with all that booze. She'll be needing more & more to achieve the desired effect. That must be costing quite a lot, where is she getting it - online too? Is there a financial trail?
Taking all that together is a dangerous mix, she probably thinks she knows what she's doing, but accidents happen. Add in the facts she is meant to be the only parent/adult in a house with 2 children, I can't believe her irresponsibility.

I didn't have children but I got into a mess with zopiclone/Ambien, you will think this is an exaggeration but I ended up taking 20 a night at one point (plus other meds incl pain meds) probably about 8 months in. Mum had found out, I had been clattering & banging around the house, she spoke to me & tells me I was speaking a language of complete gibberish & I was fascinated with electric sockets. She found my stash & removed it. I kept looking & looking for them to take more. Turns out she slept with me that night, had called the drs & woke me 1st thing, got me up & washed / dressed & saw a dr out of hours (it was a Sunday). We apparently went and had breakfast (I had a full English - apparently) went home & I went back to bed. I have no knowledge of all of that BTW. Luckily I got help & I worked with them.

What I'm trying to say, sorry for merail, but 1. It's v dangerous & a slippery tightrope you walk on and 2. There must be financial proof of her addictions. Also plenty video I would imagine

Reactions: 26

I'm going to be watching this with interest. Alice the swivel eyed loon vs Brad Pitt's divorce lawyer.

Reactions: 24
I have this little fantasy scenario that Brad Pitt and Johnny Depp are setting up a secret GoFundMe for IG to deal with Grotbags herself. Oucassi should be sent the link, too

Re: the Cameo - She has bruises on both hands knuckles. I cannot check right now but wasn't there another Cameo where she had bruised hands again? I see the injuries and they look consistent with her punching.
I wonder who or what she is punching? I don't like to imagine. And who is witness to this?

Re: Abducting to the UK. I have some knowledge on this system through my family member working in it. It is very likely indeed that even if she did bring the children to the UK, they would be removed from her due to the evidence of emotional abuse.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.