Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #119 Quit the drink, ditch the brother, get off the floor and - Be A Mother!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He kept going back for his daughters.

Reactions: 20
Now this kind of thing is funny within a normal marriage or relationship. Me and my husband do silly stuff like this, I've put googly eyes on his photos, he puts his bloody Lego model car in front of my favourite ornament. I put all of the dvd's in his LOTR box set, into the wrong boxes, so that every time he put a film on, he would realise (half an hour later) that it was the wrong one (that was bloody great, he used to get so annoyed, me and our son would have to leave the room as we were laughing so much ) He used to change my phone alerts, the worst was just some bloke yelling my name every time I got a text message, that was fun at work

These things are a laugh when they're between a couple or within a normal family dynamic. They're not for public consumption, no-one cares if my old man puts the wrong film on, it's not funny to anyone else. Alice's little "pranks" have no real humour or affection behind them, like all narcissists/swivel-eyed loons, she has absolutely no actual sense of humour.

Reactions: 29
Agree, all we ever see are posts about how hard it is & how much she has sacrificed or OTT sickly posts painting herself as mother of the year. She is too self absorbed & selfish to parent. She resents the time they take away from SM & drinking & that's with all the help she's always had.

She isn't fit to parent & hopefully the court will realise this.

Reactions: 31
Ive never understood why he married her, especially as it was anything but whirlwind - when I could kind of have understood it. But after 7 years he must have known what she was like.

I think she made him feel guilty about wanting children and being older than him. ”I’ve wasted 7 years with you. I wanted BABIES and now I’ve missed my chance etc etc”. I think Ioan may have felt that he had to marry her because he would have felt guilty if he didn’t.

The wedding photos are just grim.

Reactions: 30
uh oh … someone wasn’t in school when bitch slappin was explained
Kick his ass seabass !!

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Alcohol, meds and age are just making Alice more of who she really is.

Reactions: 27
Alice Evans: lazy, crazy, mad and bad. Sockbro: deluded, stupid & sad #Evanssiblingslifegoals

Reactions: 26
I only put it up because someone asked about an earlier photo if she really did have baby doll heads in glass in the house. Yes, she does.

Reactions: 13
I'm playing catch up and I'm on post 318 of thread 117 and I'm in bits reading it what a fucking shame for those girls to have to put up with all that abuse. Alice isn't fit nor deserves to be called a mother. She doesn't deserve those amazing girls

Reactions: 24
BIB Honestly when I first read a Bianca I rolled my eyes and thought "here we go with the new age bull shit. I bet she's a total flake." I have done a 180 on that though. She is clearly a sincere, put together person. I still side eye"The Secret" stuff but if it got her through her MS diagnosis who am I to judge. I'm glad Ioan has her.

Reactions: 37
They may also be deciding that they've had enough of SimpleTone perving on them in DMs, if the rumours about him are true!
Which rumours? What have I missed? That family is weird, at least that generation of that family

Reactions: 7
In other news I can't believe Alice has chosen the cameo platform to come out of the rock she's been hiding under with a saggy as fuck FILTERED neck and had the audacity to say Ioan had what he had when that's not even anything?!
My new name for mAlice’s neck. Saggy foreskin neck!

Reactions: 27
I attach to some of that stuff too over the years when really bad things happen so I waited to see more of her personality come through on her Instagram.

I bet she says "fuck" and "cunt" a lot more too, despite the positivity over the last two years of her life. @M33L4 has absolutely ruined me.

Reactions: 23
Don’t you blame me. Who taught me motherfucker??

Reactions: 17
I don’t think Ioan could be expected to live in that house. The place where he suffered all of that abuse, and from where he fled with just the clothes on his back . He would be seeing The Abuser, and reliving the abuse everywhere he turned. I don’t know what the answer is, but a fresh start in a new home might be best for everyone in the end.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.