Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #119 Quit the drink, ditch the brother, get off the floor and - Be A Mother!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfortunately Elsie will figure it out for herself eventually. She seems smart enough and she will put the pieces together once she is an adult.

Reactions: 20

Aww look at sockcockbro looking lovingly at Ioan. Guess that’s why he’s so mad.

Reactions: 24
Now only if you have a couple of hours to spare can we just go through AE’s famous quotes …
I give you …

Reactions: 14
Strange photo for their wedding day. She has loan in a smug headlock, his arms are limp and he’s looking to the side as if he’s wanting saved.
It's the kind of photo where you expect to see the nice man in the tux get nailed by a big incoming wave. Instead, he's overwhelmed by his bride in white.

Reactions: 13
Fixed that! Just give 'em lots of weirder and weirder behaviour and outrageous tweets to keep them interested.

Reactions: 8
He was ready for children too. He may have thought that The Abuser would settle down with the security for the future that marriage and motherhood traditionally implies - and he was brought up very traditionally.

Reactions: 11

This is the best I can do. I'm sure there was another one a few seconds later where all 3 of them looked like thunder.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.