Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #117 To be a dirty sock or to sell dirty socks, that is the question

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For safety, he hired someone to monitor custody exchanges.
Funny all those little bits of information Alice conveniently left out of her tweets and IG posts.
We see you Alice and we always have 👀

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
how bleeping dare she acts offended at him having a girlfriend after she freaking tormented her kids over getting a boyfriend long before this

I always knew she was a bleep, which is why I didn't believed her from the start, and I had her capable of this behavior, but yknow, deep down you always think maybe it isnt as bad as you think, but nope: it is.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 69
Her own daughter was sending evidence to him of her abusive behavior and how terrified she was. HER OWN DAUGHTER.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Those kids have already been traumatised by mAlice. For their sakes, they need to be taken out of there. What's best for the kids is what's right. The parents wishes are not the paramount consideration here. I never believed the "we're so happy" bollocks AE was spouting anyway.
But it isn’t his decision, it’s a courts decision. He has laid out here a picture of a horribly dysfunctional abusive woman and he knows she will not comply with any court orders and any mandates and ultimately he will likely win. He just has to do this by the book. We said all this before about having CPS rip kids out of a house, where will they go? They don’t want to go with IG, they currently think he’s trying to kill their mother. They are very afraid of Alice’s reaction if they have anything to do with him, hence Elsie crying in fear when confessing to Alice she saw Ioan. He does not have legal powers and he cannot take them. He needs the courts help to get what’s right for the kids

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
She's malignant. Reading those documents is sickening & whilst we suspected as much it's still sickening seeing it all in b/w. 😞
For the mental & emotional damage she's deliberately inflicting on the girls (while pretending to be mother of the bleeping year & she def' wrote those notes herself) she deserves jail time. She also deserves to never see either of them ever again. I hope she ends up alone & unloved.
She's scum. :sick: 🤬

Screenshot 2022-07-12 204505.png

Revolting. Wonder how her blind deluded supporters excuse this? .

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
“I am a bleeping mother you witch”. To her 12 year old. Recorded on video by her 8 year old.
This is horrendous.
Jeez poor Ella and we thought she was being difficult and stroppy, poor kid has been appeasing her mother to keep the peace.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I feel desperately sad for Ella especially, reading all that. I could just imagine the knots of fear, being witness to all of Alice’s fuckery, the threats, trying to force her mum to be a bleeping adult!

Saint mAlice of Venom.

She deserves duck all. What a vile, vile bully.
I will admit that I harboured thoughts of Ella being an entitled brat taking after Alice. No more, and I'm ashamed that I ever though it. I'm so, so sorry for ever feeling something like that towards a suffering child. bleeping reality check.

• Heart
Reactions: 70
This is just soul destroying. She has terrorised Ioan and them little girls for years. Telling a child if she spends time with her father she wants nothing to do with her! I’m completely stunned

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
He just has to play it by the book

Please don’t berate Ioan for not filing for full custody. He is following his legal team advice. Also remember he is a kind man who actually wants Alice to stop this and doesn’t wish ill on her. No one really wants their kids to have no mother.
I totally agree. It has to be all about the children now. Inspite of everything she has done, they still love their mother and perhaps feel guilt that they weren't able to bring their parents together again. This is going to be a big challenge for the professionals and both parents.

A big thanks to the lovely and generous people here who have posted and summarized these documents! 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Poor poor Ella. She sounds so mature and insightful even in the middle of such chaos. Poor lamb.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
I really hope those deluded FMs see these documents
they will still support her. if you didnt stop supporting her until now you simply dont have the brains and humanity to do it now either. She found her soul mates on the dark corners of Social Media

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Summary of Request for Order for Child Custody, Visitation, and Individual Therapy and Reunification for the Minor Children

Part 6
Declaration of Ioan Gruffudd

Further examples of Alice's behavior provided by Ioan in his Declaration:

- On March 17, 2022, Alice posted a video on Instagram, in which she appeared intoxicated. She also admitted in an Instagram comment that she had been drinking before recording the video. In the video, she claimed collaborative law is a hoax and said she did not have to send the children to Ioan if she did not want to. She ended the video by stating that lawyers "duck the law." A transcript of the video is attached to the declaration.

- On March 12, Alice interrupted Ioan's call with Ella. She told Ioan to stop forcing Ella to come to Ioan's home, and said that Ioan had no idea what Alice was going to do to him. She stated that Ella knew that Ioan was trying to abduct Ella. Alice called Ioan a coward, and said she hoped to never see him again. She did this in front of Ella, and continued to do this in subsequent calls. If Alice caught Ella speaking to Ioan, she started a tirade or stood over Ella and interfered with the call.

- In March, they started to work on a custody schedule with a therapist. Ella met with the therapist on March 22; Alice ended the session before it was completed and canceled all future sessions. Ella later said that the therapist was "a horrible woman who was trying to dig up dirt on mummy," and that Ioan owed Ella $500 for making her meet with the therapist.

- On March 23, 2021, Alice texted Ioan telling him to "find a better house for the girls if you want your share of custody." She said she did not want them in "that box."

- In April, when Ioan was with the girls, he reprimanded Ella for something Ella had said. Ella said she wanted to go home, and called Alice on speakerphone. Alice told Ella that Ioan was trying to take custody of her and Elsie, and said "he is going to take me and you to court so you can have a therapist because I am refusing a therapist." Alice accused Ioan of child abuse, said Ioan did not love the girls, and called Ioan a "cruel monster." Alice said that Ioan was ruining all their lives, the girls were unhappy, Gloria was going to die, and Alice was going to die because she had no health insurance.

- By this time, Ioan was only seeing Ella and Elsie on FaceTime and overnight on Saturdays. Ioan was constantly trying to see the girls, but Alice would not agree, unless Ioan came to the family home. Ioan repeatedly told Alice that he did not believe it was in the girls' best interest for Ioan to be at the home because he felt it was unasfe for him to be there. The girls woul doften be upset and crying when Ioan picked them up, especially Ella.

- On April 13, Ella became angry because Ioan would not give her a can of her favorite soft drink until she finished her schoolwork. Ella began to cry uncontrollably, like a toddler, and said she wanted to talk to Alice, so they called Alice together. Alice said, on speakerphone in front of Ella and Elsie, that a lawyer told her that Ioan would take the kids away from her and put her in jail if she came to pick up Ella. Ioan said this was not true and asked Alice not to say such things in front of the children. Alice said "I'm not going to back you up because you are a lunatic!," said Ioan had threatened her with court, and said "You wrote letters to Woody bleeping Mosten telling him that I was a bad mother! Woody is going to die because of me because he is a bleeping bleep." Alice said Ioan ruined the entire family, she would never help Ioan with anything again, and her therapist told her that Ioan was incapable of empathy.

- During the April 19 drop-off, Alice asked Ioan to look at her outfit. Alice then lifted up her skirt to show Ioan her bare behind, and revealed to Ioan and the girls that she was not wearing underwear. Ioan left immediately. During a FaceTime that evening, Alice screamed that she wanted Ioan to die.

More to follow...

• Angry
  • Heart
He does not have legal powers and he cannot take them.
I know that.

I said Ioan needs to go for 100% custody via the courts so agree to disagree.

I can sympathise with what the man has been through and still not agree with the 50/50 custody strategy. It's not in the kids' best interests. My opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Safe to say it was Alice who hacked his Instagram and not Ella.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Those documents are heartbreaking, devastating and horrifying. She can’t accuse Ioan of lying when there’s video evidence of the abuse..she’s now up shitcreek and backed into a corner; I hope the girls are with Gloria tonight.

• Heart
I am trying to read the documents. It’s difficult on my bloody phone. But hey wasn’t Malice saying he gave her 💯 custody? Was it a lie? No, that can’t be. Well done to Ioan for filing and for leaving this public. The world needs to know what a rotten person his ex is.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.