Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #117 To be a dirty sock or to sell dirty socks, that is the question

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How apt you bring up those beautiful souls tonight … whilst in the midst of this heartbreak chink chink friend so glad you enjoyed xx 💔 🙏🏼🕊🚬🍸🍸
My mom who is a hard ass witch (she walked out of the room when I tried to get her into the Alice saga by opening with the helicopter video 😂) was visibly moved.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
He can’t risk being accused of being vengeful it will go against him.
Agree to disagree. Asking for 100% custody is the best way to protect the kids. Just surprised he didn't ask for this but am sticking to my views on it.

Reactions: 7
Will Alice file a response to this? She filed one to the TRO request (in which she made it clear she hadn't bothered to learn what Ioan had said), but she had Leon then. Now she's representing herself will she want to? Or be able to (by which I mean will she be sober for long enough)?

Reactions: 13
I’m so far behind as I keep reading the attachments. She bleeping hit him. She bleeping hit him. I am livid. Physical bleeping violence. Everything we’ve said has been true. What a bleeping witch. Those poor girls and poor Ioan. Imagine how much he went through in those 20 years with her. I’m devastated for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I'm so, so sorry friends--just noticed that the Google Drive link had restricted sharing (that'll teach me to share from the car). I have granted access to all and have modified the security settings to allow all to view. Again, my apologies!

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Parental rights do not exist
Not in the UK. Which country do you live in? I know the law in the UK and it's good that parents have parental rights and the courts and local authority can't take children away for no reason. That would be abusive too.

I am talking about the law here.

Reactions: 3
I’m so far behind as I keep reading the attachments. She bleeping hit him. She bleeping hit him. I am livid. Physical bleeping violence. Everything we’ve said has been true. What a bleeping witch. Those poor girls and poor Ioan. Imagine how much he went through in those 20 years with her. I’m devastated for him.
Ladies, I'm sure you all know this, but physical violence is always wrong. No matter the gender. Always. Wrong. There is no excuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
@Bridgeofsighs

It’s ok it’s just a common misconception ok with parental rights
It’s paternal responsibility - you are responsible for their welfare and upbringing and decision making. You don’t have rights over them they are not possessions. This is why you can’t just walk out of a hospital with a sick child who needs life saving treatment - a doctor or court can make a best interest decision for a child if there is a doubt over your decision making if it’s not in their best interests. There have been many sad court cases lost by parents on this subject. Custody is the same, the kids do not belong to you, people can lie in court, so you need to gather evidence and present it and let the court decide what happens in the child’s best interests

Reactions: 9
My mom who is a hard ass witch (she walked out of the room when I tried to get her into the Alice saga by opening with the helicopter video 😂) was visibly moved.
We’re all moved by people who display pure love compassion and empathy regardless of our own challenges… that’s why we’re a family… we laugh together we cry together and we’ll see this through together ❤❤❤
Tattle turds assemble ❤❤🍸🕊🚬 much love all

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm so, so sorry friends--just noticed that the Google Drive link had restricted sharing (that'll teach me to share from the car). I have granted access to all and have modified the security settings to allow all to view. Again, my apologies!
many, many thanks for all your efforts and sharing 🌹 🌹 🌹

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I don’t understand the mediation bit though, she’ll never do it?!
Mediation can come in a lot of forms. There are some mediators who are quite collaborative, etc. But then there are other mediators, often former judges, who are good at giving parties the Come to Jesus lecture. They can, with their experience, pretty reliably tell a party what the outcome is likely to be and can strongarm a settlement. You put the parties in two separate rooms and the mediator jogs between them. The mediator can't tell each side what they told the opposing party so this can be a good chance for litigants to get an unvarnished look at their case. If the mediator is good and if that is their style.

Also, lots of courts require cases, especially family law cases, to go to mediation before they get set for trial. It is just part of the process of moving the case along. Mediation can also be a helpful way to narrow down the issues that need to be tried. The parties may actually agree on some points. Then, the mediator can report whether the mediation took place and whether the parties mediated in good faith (but no other details).

However, if AE jerks this around, walks out on the mediation, doesn't show up to a scheduled mediation, refuses to mediate, etc. then IG's attorneys can say, look we tried, set this fucker for trial. And the court will oblige. I used to do these pro bono and when parties balked at taking part, I filed my report and the case was set for trial.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Has Alice woken up from her drunken stupor yet? Been on Instagram, hasn’t read her emails yet? Oh that’s what happens when you try and manipulate the system by firing your lawyer the day before a PRO hearing.
I know I tend to joke on here and it is dark humour.
Alice bleeping Evans will be nothing but a mouth breathing bleep to me. I make zero apologies for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
We’re all moved by people who display pure love compassion and empathy regardless of our own challenges… that’s why we’re a family… we laugh together we cry together and we’ll see this through together ❤❤❤
Tattle turds assemble ❤❤🍸🕊🚬 much love all
Love love love love love this so much xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.