Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #113 St. Malice, Patron Saint of Victimhood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the ban on abortion is an extreme setback and she should not be using it to deflect from her bullying. It’s nice to see the comments aren’t letting it go though

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Twitter is more toxic than this thread. 😁
Agreed, and on Twitter the person is often tagged so they can't avoid it. As others have said countless times, AE doesn't have to come and look herself up here.
One of the most toxic FB groups I've ever been in was a gardening/allotment group. They eventually had to ban discussion of slug control because people were actually threatening each other!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
This a highly pro IG and bianca thread so I don’t think your reasonable comments will really be taken on board or looked into but I 100% agree with you.
Also, read the proof of Alice’s behaviour in her own words and Ioan’s attempts to see his children via the pink button at the top of the page or choose to turn a blind eye.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So at the time of these posts my frustrations were this.
Posters coming along saying what’s CPS doing where are the police - why is no one intervening - this womens crazy - those poor kids.
Quite rightly and all correct.
Then I’d say but what’s IG doing ?
Cue a slue of IG can’t do anything iAE stops him seeing the kids what can he do? Can he drag them out the house kicking and screaming? Rinse and repeat but quite aggressively at times and repeated over and over whilst ridiculing me and any other poor poster who asked the same question.

My opinion then and the reason I pushed back was based around the narrative that IG was not seeing his children.
My argument always was that there are things you can do if your ex stops you seeing your children, and those links I posted demonstrated the actions you can take-to ensure you can secure access to your children. Not immediate custody- but safe visitation- no one should be without visiting their children for 18months. Certainly not someone like IG with money and access to lawyers. Even with covid. There is no way he wouldn’t get visitation if he requested it.
I think it’s a reasonable question to ask while acknowledging you don’t have all the information.
there is a difference between a parent not letting you see the kids and the parent having done enough PA on the kids so that they dont want to see you. you can legally do for both things something (bit hard if one party keeps postponing court dates and bleeping over negotiations though), but the latter is incredibly painful because you will be accused of hurting the kids (not only by the parent but also the kids: Alice already said that she equals reunification to conversion therapy), this is why many fathers do opt out to stay away completely until the kids move towards them on their own.

The theory is one thing, the reality is quite different.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
This a highly pro IG and bianca thread so I don’t think your reasonable comments will really be taken on board or looked into but I 100% agree with you.
It’s a highly anti-Alice’s actions thus far and a highly “let Ioan see his kids” thread. People have argued far and wide on this site why Ioan hasn’t seen the girls, is he doing enough, why won’t the court mandate visitation, etc. If this is pro-Bianca and Ioan, it’s because it’s nice to see someone escape and abusive situation and have someone to support them. A lot of people in here aren’t fans of them, and that’s fine. We don’t bully them off Tattle.

I’m a lawyer and I have questioned what the strategy is here, but I know *for a fact* that there is a lot going on behind the scenes we aren’t privy to. This is much uglier than is being presented. Do you really think Alice’s narrative is all the information and we can judge from there?!? No. It’s not. This is a high-conflict situation being handled in a way designed to give Ioan access to his children (totally mindfucked by Alice) in a way where everyone stays safe and healthy.

We don’t know all the details here, so slagging off Ioan until the details become clear is simply ignorant. And I say that as someone who isn’t a great fan of Ioan, but who at least understands the balls it took for him to finally leave her.

• Heart
Reactions: 74
funny enough a certain community on the internet accuses this thread to be very Anti-Ioan :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Hi Gang🤟🏼, just popping in to say that I’m on the last day of our mini break in Norfolk, and I’m SO EXCITED to catch up on threads after just seeing Alice in the Daily Mail - what a twit! 😂😂😂 (I’m a thread and a half behind 😩)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
You sadly can’t just waltz in and take your children if the other parent withholds them as Alice has. He has also tried to go to court multiple times and Alice has failed to show because she knows it stalls the process and him having access to his children. After ringing and trying to arrange meets in a civilised way, Alice tried to control things and he tried to arrange childcare access via an impartial app which she ignored because she couldn’t manipulate the situation. If he’s such a deadbeat why is he spending a fortune trying to see them?
We know Alice withheld the girls at Christmas and New Year and lawyers letters went back and forth. Since then Alice has literally done everything not to settle custody and divorce settlements. I'd put money on her no showing at the next hearing too. She will use the fact she could not secure legal representation to try and delay again.

• Angry
Reactions: 33
This is a thread with incredible people responding with rational thoughts. It's not pro anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Maybe Alice is worried that Bianca might attempt to play with her 8 yr old stepdaughter instead of giving her a phone and video games?
Elsie would be so much better off with her dad and Bianca. I just looked at Bee's latest Insta story. As usual, they are out in the fresh air, actually interacting with that sweet dog, just imagine how much fun Elsie would have with them at the beach or on one of the countless nice hiking trails up at Griffith Park or Malibu. Who needs a pool?! LA is so awesome, you can literally go hiking in the morning and head straight to the beach afterward. Take along a cooler with snacks, drinks and a frisbee, pay your $10 parking fee, the rest of the day costs zero $$$, so money is not an issue. And people take their dogs, too, so poor little Emma would get out, too. 🏖 If mAlice were doing any of these things, you can bet it would be online in realtime, including a comment about how much pain she is in, but taking the kids out in the fresh air because she is such a supermom. Or when have we ever seen anything of them outdoors except in January, of all times, at the beach for one day while Ioan was collecting his things?
What went wrong in Alice’s life to make her this way? Are you born or made like this? Your husband leaving your abuse because he can’t take anymore doesn’t make you like this.
Oh, but don't you know HE MADE ME DO IT, HE DROVE ME TO THE BRINK OF MADNESS. That's been her narrative for weeks now when people try to call her out for her behaviour, twisting the DVRO process into a narrative that HE is harassing HER, and people actually swallow it. 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Hi Gang🤟🏼, just popping in to say that I’m on the last day of our mini break in Norfolk, and I’m SO EXCITED to catch up on threads after just seeing Alice in the Daily Mail - what a twit! 😂😂😂 (I’m a thread and a half behind 😩)
Hi Shits, I meant to reply to you yesterday cos I am in Norfolk. Hope you have had a lovely holiday x

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Elsie would be so much better off with her dad and Bianca. I just looked at Bee's latest Insta story. As usual, they are out in the fresh air, actually interacting with that sweet dog, just imagine how much fun Elsie would have with them at the beach or on one of the countless nice hiking trails up at Griffith Park or Malibu. Who needs a pool?! LA is so awesome, you can literally go hiking in the morning and head straight to the beach afterward. Take along a cooler with snacks, drinks and a frisbee, pay your $10 parking fee, the rest of the day costs zero $$$, so money is not an issue. And people take their dogs, too, so poor little Emma would get out, too. 🏖 If mAlice were doing any of these things, you can bet it would be online in realtime, including a comment about how much pain she is in, but taking the kids out in the fresh air because she is such a supermom. Or when have we ever seen anything of them outdoors except in January, of all times, at the beach for one day while Ioan was collecting his things?

Oh, but don't you know HE MADE ME DO IT, HE DROVE ME TO THE BRINK OF MADNESS. That's been her narrative for weeks now when people try to call her out for her behaviour, twisting the DVRO process into a narrative that HE is harassing HER, and people actually swallow it. 🤬
I looked after one of my friends little boys for the weekend it so long ago he’s 4. She brought his iPad lmao and she’d been saying he’s a nightmare sleeping etc.
first thing I did was put his iPad in the cupboard lol and we did not stop all weekend we were in the garden, out with the dogs we baked we did puzzles at night .. I had to kick him out of bed in the mornings lol he was like a different child when she picked him up and couldn’t believe he’d not been on his iPad lol I feel sorry for kids these days I’m glad I was born when I was tbh lol xx

• Heart
Reactions: 60

He’s harassing and simultaneously abandoned her and the girls. Alice logic once again.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
But she really isn't Welsh enough. :p

You can quote ME on that, DM lady.

Having a grandparent who lived somewhere on the border, with no link to the culture (or language, although this is complicated in Wales) at bleeping all, doesn't make you that nationality.

What she is is an American-born Englishwoman and a certefied bleep with some Welsh ancestors.
Tbh, I wasn’t referencing this, but the Fizzbop claims that we, Tattlers, have been dissing her ‘RACE’ on here (Alice’s own caps lock of course’).

Racially, she’s oh-so-Caucasian. She doesn’t get to cry racism.

In terms of her background (which isn’t race), Alice is at least 3/4 Welsh. That’s neither here nor there really. She’s extremely anti-Welsh and I dislike her for it. But I would never call that racism. It just isn’t. There are Welsh-speakers and Welsh nationals of lots of different racial backgrounds. No-one is less Welsh. Well, Alice is. We don’t want her, thanks. England and the US can fight it out between themselves over who has to have her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Hi Shits, I meant to reply to you yesterday cos I am in Norfolk. Hope you have had a lovely holiday x
I live in Norfolk ... glad you lot are all coming to visit and boost our economy! Everyone is welcome. Well ... almost everyone. :cool:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I don’t think a PRO is going to stop her either, she knows the odds are nothing will happen. The only way to get through to Alice is by cutting off the money, that she understands.
Well legally he has to pay child support and the prenup. But he shouldn't pay a cent more. No more Mr Nice Guy Ioan!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Friendly reminder that the police and CPS checking on children and perhaps taking them away is within the law. A father the kids don't live with doing the same would be kidnapping.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She claims Ioan's family look down on her as she is not Welsh enough 🤷‍♀️
She said they don't like 'gogs' ie people from North Wales like her dad.

Yeah, I don't think that was the reason they didn't like AE somehow. Don't think Bianca has Welsh blood but they like her!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.