Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #112 GRUFFUDD!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice’s followers are as lovely as Alice. That’s why they don’t see the truth.
Aside from the pic's date, I find it interesting that everyone assumes that a woman needs makeup. And that a woman will insist on wearing makeup even when she cannot apply it properly. I love playing with makeup but...my makeup isn't essential to my womanhood. And with tardive dyskinesia, I adapt.

So took a photo from July 18, 2020 where a little girl did her makeup at a party. It was so innocent!

Alice is an evil woman. There, I said it. She's doing this to harm Bianca and to make people believe she's a cruel bully.

This is the original and Alice carefully cropped out the important information. duck her.

View attachment 1385305
View attachment 1385306
She didn't do it on purpose!!!!! /s Numbers are haaaaard. How was she supposed to know what 102 meant? Or that 102 weeks is, like, two years.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Jesus christ. I hope this shitshow doesn't send Bianca into a stress MS flare up again. Alice is a malicious bleep.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Because she "can't see properly"?! FFS. Maybe try taking off the beer goggles and perhaps turn on your brain too while you're on. Though you can obviously see well enough to read Tattle.

Fecking hilarious though that while B's post is from years ago, we now know that mAlice actually does realise how terrible she looks in her clown makeup. Yes that's right, Alice - hideous makeup to go with your hideous personality. Crawl back under your rock/table. You're an abomination and a terrible mother.
Please. Chardonnay shades. Beer goggles, pfft.

This also shows how little impulse control our Alice has. Rage hit and she didn't even look at the dates before blowing up.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What does she mean by that, I wonder. 🤔
Probably Mr, trying to be official but her drunken clonking of the keyboard hit ‘y’ instead of ‘r’. At least I hope this is what happened……. If not, she still thinks he’s hers…. 😧.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
hey, ya know - even Alice's followers (through their words in the comments) seem to agree that this is how Alice looks and does her own makeup, amiright?
True. I mean, if Alice's makeup game were solid, then the comments would be about how laughable the comparison was.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
OMG! How embarrassing.

I seen that photo posted here yesterday, and to be fair, I assumed it was a recent post by Bianca too, but for fucks sake you’d have thought she would have at least checked before posting about it.

I’m mortified for her. She’s obviously lifted it from here (or someone has sent it into her).

If I were Bianca I’d probably find this hilarious.

What an idiot!
The comments are not funny. They are saying terrible things about how Bianca will pay for this with karma and her MS. Bianca seems like a sensitive soul and the comments wishing terrible things on her are inhumane.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Dear Alice,

I'm going to be politer than you deserve and certainly politer than you would be in return.

Stop reading Tattle. People are gossiping about you because you continue to air your dirty laundry in public. You believe this is your right, and of course it is, but you have to accept that it is human nature that people will gossip as a result. If this riles you up and upsets you - stop reading it. Don't go looking for drama, just accept that you're a public figure and people will inevitably talk about you. You don't need to consume every last drop and inevitably you will make a fool of yourself like you did last night. You're already facing a massive uphill battle legally, stop shooting yourself in the foot.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I’m actually shocked Alice was up so early, the wake and deletes usually don’t happen until later 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You know what I find funny? One of the big reason why she has supporters who would probably even defend murder is that she is so brave for going against injustice by speaking up etc etc etc

But is she really?

She is constantly deleting this stuff, often even later pretending that she did not say it, someone that genuinely would be "brave" by speaking up would stand by what they said instead of deleting it. It's quite the opposite: She is a proper coward. Wants to pretend to be brave but chickens out just enough when it actually comes to the bravery part (e.g. facing consequences)

Of course if she was reasonable she would delete it and admit regret about what she posts about them (and I dont mean regret for her legal consequences, but genuinely). Given the narrative she build I would even classify that as brave.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
The comments are not funny. They are saying terrible things about how Bianca will pay for this with karma and her MS. Bianca seems like a sensitive soul and the comments wishing terrible things on her are inhumane.
Don't assume Bianca reads any of this nonsense. She has a wise head and better things to be doing. Unlike Alice.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.